Forums / Fun! / Just For Fun

320,712 total conversations in 9,943 threads

+ New Thread

Getting to know the people

Last posted Jul 16, 2011 at 03:56AM EDT. Added Jul 04, 2011 at 12:58AM EDT
92 posts from 50 users

I am Kommandar Hyperborea Odyssea Hackeron, chosen Dark Lord of the Emperor Svastikron. Sit in my lap and I will tell you stories about the glorious Emperor.

Hyperborea Odyssea Hackeron wrote:

I am Kommandar Hyperborea Odyssea Hackeron, chosen Dark Lord of the Emperor Svastikron. Sit in my lap and I will tell you stories about the glorious Emperor.

I am Aremis Shadowbane, DeathKnight of Armengar and i am very eagar to hear more of this Emperor

Kalmo wrote:

Hi I'm Kalmo, and I've been an addict for three years and I've been clean for 2 months now.

Ive seen you round Kalmo and you seem like the popular guy around these parts and i am honored to be you friend. Pancakes.

Death Shadowbane wrote:

Do You Know How to? Does the blue bird sing for the ears of humans or does its tune serve another purpose?

I know how to do several things to a decent amount; drawing, video game making, est. Humans are arrogant to think everything revolves around them, thus a blue bird song is nothing more than a way to keep in touch with other bluebirds.

Allow me to introduce myself. I am illerterate in many ways and dont care, I Am a very modest and brave personwho is not fraid anything NOT EVEN THE DEVIL HIMSELF!!! but i am not to be feared. Loyal to the end (kind of a mix between Rainbow Dash, AppleJack, and Kamina(TTGL).

Death Shadowbane wrote:

Ive seen you round Kalmo and you seem like the popular guy around these parts and i am honored to be you friend. Pancakes.

You think I'm popular?

You will soon be disappointed, lol. I'm somewhat known

Nice to meet you. Yes, I am a dinosaur. Yes, I wear a top hat. Yes, I am not extinct, but ancient beyond measure. Yes, I lied with those last three things. And yes, it is nice to meet you.

Please note I am also high.

Mr Bumhole #1 Fan Of Osaka wrote:

I'm Drpepperfan and I kinda like Azumanga Daioh.

Understatement of the decade.
I'm DrPepperfanfan and I kinda like DrPepperfan.

Wsxdas, The Last Kramabender wrote:

Nice to meet you. Yes, I am a dinosaur. Yes, I wear a top hat. Yes, I am not extinct, but ancient beyond measure. Yes, I lied with those last three things. And yes, it is nice to meet you.

Please note I am also high.

Hi, I am RocketPropelledPanda, or RPP for short, no one calls me RPP though. I use commas, a lot. You seem pretty cool, but if you get on my shitlist you won't get off. I prefer to try and be a lapdog of higher-ups, I'm not doing well with that. Have a celebratory muffin.

RocketPropelledPanda   wrote:

Hi, I am RocketPropelledPanda, or RPP for short, no one calls me RPP though. I use commas, a lot. You seem pretty cool, but if you get on my shitlist you won't get off. I prefer to try and be a lapdog of higher-ups, I'm not doing well with that. Have a celebratory muffin.

I will enjoy it.

I am Captain Badass, Guardian of the Faries! And I have no idea what that meant. I'm pretty the guy that no one around here likes, but at the same time no dislikes.

Edit: Also I kinda like Castlevania.

Last edited Jul 04, 2011 at 05:12PM EDT
Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Yo! You must login or signup first!