Forums / Fun! / Just For Fun

320,732 total conversations in 9,943 threads

+ New Thread

What do you see in this picture?

Last posted Mar 09, 2012 at 12:21AM EST. Added Feb 27, 2012 at 12:18AM EST
35 posts from 28 users

I really have to abuse my imagination in order to see anything other than Coral here

Lets see, we have:

-Sliced Rockmelon
-Sliced Tomatoes
-Pufferfish
-Vases
-Bottles
-Flowers
-Carrots
-Candy

I think that's about it. Why, what does it look like to you?

I saw you misspell "affraid". Being the cool guy I am, I'll take care of that.

Also those shells looked like cut strawberries at first glance. My best friend in elementary school was a strawberry…They ate him with whipped cream. Ugh, I didn't want to relive that.

Sigmund FreudMAN wrote:

New test:

Besides the stalactites and stalagmites, is there anything hidden in your subconscious?

The picture is blurry for some reason, I can't really analyze it well.
What is that thing with the white stripe at the top? Like a PS3 or something?

Sigmund FreudMAN wrote:

New test:

Besides the stalactites and stalagmites, is there anything hidden in your subconscious?

First on the left I see a balding angel servicing a man's chest penis while a small agent of cthulu pops his head out from a blue dimensional rift and checks out her ass.

in the center, I see A grinning monster with his arms crossed looking alpha as fuck even though he totally just got photo bombed by those freaks.

To the right, at the top, I see a buffalo being gored in the cheek by a mighty mamoth tusk while jutting from the monster in the center, again at the top right, a crown wearing panther monster bears it's fangs.

But you asked about my subconscious.

and subconsciously…

I think this might just be a picture of a cave.

Sigmund FreudMAN wrote:

New test:

It looks like an extravagant chandelier.

Sigmund FreudMAN wrote:

New test:

The thing on the right looks like a worm or larvae. The rest of the picture just looks like a cave wall.

Sigmund FreudMAN wrote:

New test:

It looks like some sort of throne or a man in a black robe with tentacles for arms.

Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Yo! You must login or signup first!