Forums / Fun! / Just For Fun

320,713 total conversations in 9,943 threads

+ New Thread

Notsocool's Let's Play Thread.

Last posted Jul 13, 2012 at 11:20PM EDT. Added Jul 09, 2012 at 06:09PM EDT
23 posts from 11 users

On wednesday and thursday I'm going to run a Livestream of me let's playing a game because I can!

• Here's the list of Games I have and I am willing to let's play:
    Amnesia: The Dark Descent
    Bastion
    Braid
    Half Life – Half Life 2:E2
    Half Life:Opposing Force
    Portal 2
    Tea 4 Dress Too
    Happy Wheels
    Phoenix Wright:Ace Attorney
    Pokemon Diamond
    Majora's Mask
    The Stanley Parable
    Cry of fear

You can also request me PC Games as long as it doesn't cost me money, like mods. I'll play whatever gets the Majority vote, I'm going to bet most of you are going to tell me to play Majora's Mask. Let's just see.

Amnesia: the dark descent, Tea 4 dress too, Happy wheels, Phoenix Wright: ace attorney, and The stanley parable.
I want you to play those.

Here's the Channel

But because there's not a lot of votes of one game, I'm going to play a bunch of games instead,
drawback is I can't play one game for a long period of time and i'm not sure if I can do this again next week so I'm not playing Half life, Pokemon, or Minecraft this week, but hopefully the other games well make up for it. I also have Super Meat boy, Nightmare House 2, and Too Many Crates Installed so vote.

Also when do you guy's have the free time to watch? I'm able to start somewhere after 3 PM US Central Time.

Last edited Jul 10, 2012 at 11:54PM EDT

Here's the Time I'll Start
I'll be Recording,
So don't worry if you're outside the North american continent or you're still in School when this starts.
I'll Play Tea 4 dress too, The stanley parable, Phoenix Wright, and Amnesia.

Last edited Jul 11, 2012 at 04:15PM EDT

Captain Douglas J Falcon wrote:

GOD DAMNIT I MISSED IT

What are you talking about, it didn't even start, but it will in 3 hours.

@Cirno The Strongest
If I do this again like next firday or next week (no guarantee), I'll very likely play Majora's mask

Last edited Jul 11, 2012 at 06:42PM EDT

Sorry but I can't start my let's play tonight (again), I'll try to do this again to play more Amnesia and Happy Wheels but in the meantime you can request me Half Life 1/2 Mods and Amnesia custom story I haven't play before.

btw, you missed out on playing the stanley parable.
Would you be up for playing the Portal 2 co-op campaign sometime with me?

Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Hello! You must login or signup first!