Forums / Fun! / Just For Fun

320,714 total conversations in 9,943 threads

+ New Thread

It's My Birthday!

Last posted Aug 05, 2012 at 04:42PM EDT. Added Aug 05, 2012 at 12:11AM EDT
23 posts from 18 users

No, I will not tell you my age.
(Inb4 Pedobear cake.)
But yeah, it's my birthday! Give me virtual gifts and shit like that please!
(Especially cookies. I love cookies.)

Cale wrote:

Your journey towards the phantom door of death is every shortening.

Yes, thanks for reminding me of that. But i still have a long way to go, buddy.

Captain Douglas J Falcon wrote:

Yes, thanks for reminding me of that. But i still have a long way to go, buddy.

Remember each day that you felt would last forever, or could not end soon enough, but they are now over. No matter how long it may seem, it will be but a moment when you look back. Time is not a victim of length, only perception, and even then, who is really the victim?

Last edited Aug 05, 2012 at 12:24AM EDT

Cale wrote:

Remember each day that you felt would last forever, or could not end soon enough, but they are now over. No matter how long it may seem, it will be but a moment when you look back. Time is not a victim of length, only perception, and even then, who is really the victim?

that's deep.

Cale wrote:

Adam Sandler.

Happy Birthday!
Here's your present:
Armlet of Mordiggian

Effect: When activated, gives +31 damage, +10 attack speed, and +25 strength while active, but drains 37 HP per second. You cannot die from the health loss when the bonus strength is gone, or the health drain per second.

Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Sup! You must login or signup first!