Forums / Fun! / Riff-Raff

83,643 total conversations in 7,437 threads

+ New Thread

It's Time To Muddy The Air Between Our Users

Last posted Aug 31, 2014 at 11:29PM EDT. Added Aug 27, 2014 at 03:12PM EDT
27 posts from 21 users

I've been posting here a while and it's clear the pool has been open for far too long. It's not good to hold on to all of these feelings of rage and hatred. Let it go and release yourself. Let the butthurt flow freely and get these feelings off your chest. Yell at each other and take one for the team so that we can diminish as a community until we have reached 4chan levels of comradery. I expect name calling and all other juvenile methods of humiliation. We want our forums to be repulsing place for both the new and newest of users. Please keep your posts destructive and inconsiderate in tone. If you observe a user breaking a rule, try posting insults or harsh criticisms. If the user persists, contact a forum moderator to assist you in your circle jerk.

I think we were a puddle of shit community due to our behavior down at the IRC. All of you need to stop licking that sweaty ass of your role model 4chan and get back to being humans instead of non-sentient dumbasses who have to become the rudest cockswallowing walnut-dicked chicken shit excuse for a community filled with pride and dignity for their own website.

Muffinlicious wrote:

I think we were a puddle of shit community due to our behavior down at the IRC. All of you need to stop licking that sweaty ass of your role model 4chan and get back to being humans instead of non-sentient dumbasses who have to become the rudest cockswallowing walnut-dicked chicken shit excuse for a community filled with pride and dignity for their own website.

Wut? Stop ass ramming Moot?

It's fags like you that give KYM a bad name.

MY religion/political stance/musical preference/film preference/console preference/culinary preference is better than YOUR religion/political stance/musical preference/film preference/console preference/culinary preference, you pile of shit!

There aren't really a ton of people I know well enough on here to be chummy with
I feel bad about it, I wish I socialized a little more often

Last edited Aug 27, 2014 at 10:30PM EDT

ProjectENDO wrote:

There aren't really a ton of people I know well enough on here to be chummy with
I feel bad about it, I wish I socialized a little more often

STOP BEING NICE! You need to spread the hate.

Example:

u a poopy-head

Last edited Aug 27, 2014 at 10:58PM EDT

I love you all and the fact that I have gotten to know you all makes me happy and realize there is meaning to life. These pleasures which this community provides nullifies all negativity in life.

Twenty-One wrote:

I love you all and the fact that I have gotten to know you all makes me happy and realize there is meaning to life. These pleasures which this community provides nullifies all negativity in life.

SHUT DAFUQ UP FGT!!!!!!!!!?!!!111one1111eleven11

Last edited Aug 27, 2014 at 11:09PM EDT

0.9999...=1 wrote:

MY religion/political stance/musical preference/film preference/console preference/culinary preference is better than YOUR religion/political stance/musical preference/film preference/console preference/culinary preference, you pile of shit!

Your religion/political stance/musical preference/film preference/console preference/culinary preference is shit, my religion/political stance/musical preference/film preference/console preference/culinary preference is objectively superior. :^)

Twenty-One wrote:

Shine on you magnificent crazy bastards. Follow you dreams even if it's a really really really bad idea. Or you could just keep fapping to 2D drawings, in fact that's probably a better idea.

If you must follow your penis straight into prison here is what you do instead. Throw the Feds a curve ball and fuck a little boy, I mean they look pretty much the same anyway. No one gets angry about young boys being molested unless it's by a priest. They all just make the same stupid jokes about how much boys enjoy that sort of thing and how popular they must be now. In this age of gender neutrality no one can get upset that that you are a man too, just tell them that you were respecting the boys right to decide his own gender, and that applying labels of homosexuality would be forcing ideals of masculinity on him and that you had sex with him in a totally gender neutral way.

The Cute Master :3 wrote:

Wow! I can't believe I entrusted you losers to do one thing and you've already fucked it up! This is disgusting. Even 9gag can make a thrad better than u dweebz!

JK, lol. Also, if you didn't catch the copypasta in my op, catch it here. lol.

Muffinlicious wrote:

Nice try, Kimmo.

Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

'lo! You must login or signup first!