lation
>chrom

>masterpiece transformers

>toys based on comics and 80's stuff
>too foot taal transformer

>not fot little girls

discus

Last edited Sep 09, 2014 at 06:26PM EDT

Judging by how Hasbro is designing Transformer toys that require one step to transform, and by one step, I mean give the toys lazy design that's more or less flip the truck right side up to show a robot underneath it, I'll have to politely say no.

Last edited Sep 11, 2014 at 01:41PM EDT

>be me working on Michael Bay produced horror movie
>Hasbro connected to movie
>get box of promo from Hasbro to put on set
>Battleship and other games
>MFW Pinkie Pie
>fuck yeah.jpg
>No Transformers in box

True story

Where is your god now?

Last edited Sep 11, 2014 at 02:52PM EDT

Probably because Transformers has overall been famous for longer than MLP. MLP has always been a famous toy series, but never close to Transformers until now. Ever since the explosion of FiM Transformers has kind of been thrown under the bus by Hasbro though like Joe said. The toys have become so shitty and lazy. There are still quality figures being released, but not as many. Transformers Prime is one modern present to Transformers fans though, so it's not all bad.

Brones r still fagz tho Transformurs4lyfe. Brones r nekbeerd poosy fgts who cant gf

ARobotNamedJoe wrote:

Judging by how Hasbro is designing Transformer toys that require one step to transform, and by one step, I mean give the toys lazy design that's more or less flip the truck right side up to show a robot underneath it, I'll have to politely say no.

We just got a US release of MP Prowl, and the Generations line is still running with plans for combiners. I don't count the ones designed for toddlers don't count R-tard.

Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Hauu! You must login or signup first!