Forums / Fun! / Riff-Raff

83,643 total conversations in 7,437 threads

+ New Thread

I will never deactivate guys.

Last posted Oct 15, 2014 at 09:15AM EDT. Added Oct 13, 2014 at 03:55PM EDT
17 posts from 10 users

Due to the current events where our best friend pollux (A.K.A otter pimp) finally left us to go to a better place, i felt it was neccesary to tell you this:

I will never leave you guys, never deactivate or go unactive, i will always be here to make high quality threads and post the best responses all around.

You must all be scared that this new wave of deactivations might affect me, that your best friend and one of the best users of the memepage might go to a better site, but i have come to calm all your fears and tranquilize the masses, for i plan to mingle with the peasants for a long time.

Now you all proceed to praise me and tell me how cool i am in the comments below

Also subscribe to my youtube and twitch channel xxXpussy_destroyer420Xxx comment and rate on all my no scope montage videos.

Buy my new album at bandcamp "we ballin in the trap".

Last edited Oct 13, 2014 at 04:00PM EDT

James Blunt wrote:

WOW, due to the rudeness from some of the commons around here i have decided my presence should no longer bless this site.

i hope you all realize what you've done.

twisty more like shitty lololo

MDFification wrote:

Deactivate? No.
When you go it's a ban.

my memory around the users will stand.

even if the oppresive goverment takes me down.

Last edited Oct 13, 2014 at 09:17PM EDT

If twisty is banned our people will have a martyr. The Jesus of a new religion. A religion that will not persecute people for living their lives the way they see fit. In the event of such a tragedy, I elect myself first pope of the sharkfox church, and I will spread the holy word to all corners of the world in a glorious crusade against the infidels.

Last edited Oct 13, 2014 at 09:22PM EDT

Cipher_Oblivion wrote:

If twisty is banned our people will have a martyr. The Jesus of a new religion. A religion that will not persecute people for living their lives the way they see fit. In the event of such a tragedy, I elect myself first pope of the sharkfox church, and I will spread the holy word to all corners of the world in a glorious crusade against the infidels.

sniff You make me proud dear follower…

Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

O HAI! You must login or signup first!