Forums / Fun! / Just For Fun

320,713 total conversations in 9,943 threads

+ New Thread

Moments that make you want to facepalm so hard

Last posted May 31, 2011 at 06:47PM EDT. Added May 27, 2011 at 03:07AM EDT
167 posts from 37 users

When you're in the supermarket and a 12 year old mentions /b/, then when you ask him about memes, he looks at you funny.
Basically, it's about those moments that you are the unfortunate witness to a myriad of poor, uneducated, or otherwise retarded moments, both IRL and on the interweb, that make you want to take the nearest sharp object and gouge whatever sensory organ you used to witness said act. Oh, and facepalm.
I am expecting facepalm ASCII threadjacking.

Ashley Rodriguez wrote:

Did that really happen? Some random preteen kid talking about 4chan's /b/ in the store? imo 12 is a tad young for 4chan..but meh whatever…i remember when myspace was all the rage for 12 yr olds now its 4chan O.o

He was pretending to know about 4chan and /b/ in general, as he apparently has no idea what a meme is.

I'm my history class, we were learning about WW1 and were discussing the Allies and Central Powers early in the war. Then some girl (known for stupid comments) blurts out in the middle of a discussion, "Wait! Are the Brittish French?" I facepalmed so hard I had a hand print on my face for the rest of class.

Discord, Bringer of Chaos wrote:

My teacher asked someone in our history class what "imperialism" is, and she said "the belief that you are imperior to other people."

Is imperior even a word?!

tried to find it. imperior is not a word.

@thread
In my English 3 class this one chick refuses to believe that Benjamin Franklin was not a president.

In my brother's art class one time, some dumb girl literally asked, "What does realistic mean?" right after she told someone else they had to draw something realistic.

When Earl Grey, Troll_Hater 3.0, etc. get online.

My sister was playing music and asked my niece what she wanted to listen to. My niece told her "Justin bieber." and I told her "FUCK NO.". Also this morning, my male younger cousin asked me "Don't you wish all singers were as good of a singer as justin bieber?" and I asked him "Are you gay?".

Ashbot wrote:

My sister was playing music and asked my niece what she wanted to listen to. My niece told her "Justin bieber." and I told her "FUCK NO.". Also this morning, my male younger cousin asked me "Don't you wish all singers were as good of a singer as justin bieber?" and I asked him "Are you gay?".

I face palmed just from reading that. In fact, I double face palmed. Twice. QUAD!

Ashbot wrote:

By younger cousin, do you mean way younger, like 12 and below? If not then wow, that's sad.

IRL fags who deserve facepalms:

1. Creationists

2. Bible doomsday sayers

3. Ken Ham and his theme park.
http://youtu.be/8gVjeVtCotM
(embed disabled for this one)

They deserve this

Last edited May 28, 2011 at 03:38AM EDT

When people have Flame Wars about anything; especially religion, when we will find out when we die. Yet they don't realize this, scream "NO I'M FUCKING RIGHT YOU ASSHOLE!" And then they hate each other over their beliefs and not who they are.

People who come onto websites populated by large numbers of fans for certain shows, who then proceed to complain about said show despite the fact that there are a large number of places on the internet where you could go to complain which fans of said show do not visit frequently.

Not that I'm referring to anyone specifically or anything. No sir.

Last edited May 28, 2011 at 06:30PM EDT

Hiroman wrote:

Creationists

Dane wrote:

When people believe in evolution.

Fight! Fight! Fight!

(BTW, I'm a creationist who believes in evolution, so go figure that one out…)

Last edited May 28, 2011 at 09:49PM EDT

Brucker wrote:

Hiroman wrote:

Creationists

Dane wrote:

When people believe in evolution.

Fight! Fight! Fight!

(BTW, I'm a creationist who believes in evolution, so go figure that one out…)

So you believe that God made all the animals that evolved into other ones?

Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Greetings! You must login or signup first!