Forums / Media / Video Games

38,606 total conversations in 2,698 threads

+ New Thread

PC gamers: how many games do you have in your Steam library and how many have you actually played?

Last posted Nov 23, 2014 at 04:14PM EST. Added Nov 19, 2014 at 11:46AM EST
15 posts from 15 users

I've got 49 so far. I've actually played almost all the games I have in my library to some extent except for Half-Life 2: Deathmatch, Half-Life Deathmatch: Source, and Mass Effect 1 and 2 (mainly because I played ME1 and ME2 on console already). My top 3 games in terms of hours played are Civ V (453 hours), Dark Souls II (382 hours), and Dark Souls (127 hours).

214 on steam +10 non-steam games.

• TF2: It says 327 hours, but I think that reset when I bricked my last laptop, so I know I had like 200 on that one as well plus all the offline hours I played against bots that weren't logged as well.
  • CS:GO: 65 hours

And probably about 200 hours across other games. I only have about a 40ish% play rate on my steam library atm.

I also probably have about 200 hours combined on COD:BO 1&2 on my 360. I have maybe 20 xbox360 games and 5 DS games as well. If I was to go even further off topic, I've played boatloads of n64, gamecube, gameboy, and other console games back in the day as well.

53 Steam games plus a link to Minecraft and FOSE.
I've played 16 of them all the way through.
I've played some amount in 7 more of them.
There are 5 I'm looking forward to playing eventually.
And the rest are mostly just free things I found over the summer.

As for most played games:
I've put almost 1300 hours into TF2.
370 hours of Skyrim.
320 hours of New Vegas.
270 hours of Fallout 3 (though that isn't counting the modded version, which probably adds another 50 hours at least).
The rest of my games I've played significantly less.
Steamgauge

As of right now, I'm playing the original Dead Space and I've fallen in love with it.
Next I'll probably play Dead Space 2, Metro: Last Light, or Far Cry 3.

Last edited Nov 19, 2014 at 08:50PM EST

I've 67 games on my steam account (3 of them are connected to my Uplay account) and 4 games on Origin. I've played most of them, but there are several games which i dropped and discontinued because either it was no fun, too much for my specs, or i just forgot completely.

My biggest play time is on Skyrim (468 hours) Followed by Empire : Total War (106 hours) , Morrowind (81 hours) and Oblivion (76 hours).
Right now, i've been going through Civ 5 and replaying GTAIV, Fallout, Far Cry, and TES again.

Last edited Nov 19, 2014 at 11:08PM EST

64 Games, 37 played, but that's mostly due to the valve complete package that conyained every valve game ever only about 5 of which I was interested in.

Around 60. Some games have come and gone so I don't know how many I've had in total

But I'd say I've played a good 99% of it. Out of the current list of games there are only 4 that I have not played.

I'm usually pretty good about playing every game I have at least once

I have 153 games total, but that's just because of Humble Bundles – if we're talking about games I actually bought on their own and/or at full price, the number is very small. I've played quite a few of them, but I haven't really beaten too many.

Top 3 games:
Killing Floor – 78 hours
CS:GO – 64 hours
Payday 2 – 60 hours

I have 14 games.

TF2: Over 900 hours, but don't except MLG skills in multiplayer, i play mostly MvM.

Skyrim: Over 500 Hours, and i still don't killed Miraak because i can't stick with one character. (My Level 50 khajiit was so close…)

GMod: Over 300 Hours. I play almost Singelplayer, i had played DarkRP, but some random guy was RMD'ing everyone with a Sniper Rifle… (that was not Rage Quit, i just looses interest)

Portal; I got this with the Orange Box, but don't played much

CS:S i only bought this to get the Textures in GMod, i decided to play CS but i just suck at this Game, i can't even kill Bots… xD

Payday: the heist: it was free for 1 Day on Steam, but i don't played it yet because i don't have other Co-op Players.

Leftover: Half-Life Series (all for PC) and TF Classic

PS. Maybe it's Off-Topic, but i wanted just to say

I own 120 games and 53 DLC, 22 of those games I haven't even played. If I were to install every game, I would need 637GB of free space. I've spent about $1780 on games alone and with TF2/CS:GO keys I've probably spent more than $2500 on Steam. (I got these numbers from Steam Gauge, it's an interesting thing I would recommend you check out)

I have over 3700 hours combined out of all those games played and the ones with over 100 hours are:
Team Fortress 2: 532
Skyrim: 399
Garry's Mod: 372
Counter-Strike: Global Offensive: 221
Terraria: 200
The Binding of Isaac: 170
Civilization V: 121
Fallout: New Vegas: 121
Counter-Strike: Source: 120
Battlefield: BC2: 101
WarThunder: ??? (I installed this before it was on Steam and registered an ungodly amount of hours, probably ~200)

126, 128 if you count "beta" versions.

Skyrim has the most hours, with 187 recorded (though likely many more thanks to custom launchers like SKSE and Nexus Mod Manager.) second place goes to Terraria with 147, and third place goes, oddly enough, to Global Agenda, with 124.

I have not played:
Arma 2: Operation Arrowhead (Bought it for Day Z, then thought better of that.)
Awesomenauts
Carmageddon Max Pack (Though I've played non-Steam versions of it)
Giana Sisters: Twisted Dreams
HL2: Episodes 1 and 2 & Lost Coast (Officially. I'm 100% positive I've played them before, though I never finished Ep 2.)
Hitman Sniper Challenge
LA Noire
Monaco
Nightsky
Payday: The Heist (Got it free, haven't tried it yet)
Pressure (Impulse buy after I got a surprise 90% coupon when I crafted a badge)
RAGE
Serious Sam Classics: First & Second Encounters (Again, officially. I've played before pre-Steam, and I've got the HD versions.)
Sniper Elite V2 (Freebie)
Jedi Knight: Mysteries of the Sith
The Swapper
Viscera Cleanup Detail: Santa's Rampage

Games with less than two hours playtime:
Apogee Throwback Pack – 44 minutes (Old DOS shooters before WASD controls are TORTURE)
Audiosurf – 21 minutes (Doesn't seem right. Maybe I'm remember an…illegitimate copy from before I bought it.)
Audiosurf 2 – 27 minutes (Most of that was loading. GOOD LORD)
BIT.TRIP Runner – 39 minutes (Not really my cup of tea)
Bunny Must Die! – 54 minutes (Got to a door that closed before I could get to it; couldn't figure out how to get past without getting crushed.)
Capsized – 23 minutes (Underwhelmed)
Carmageddon 2 – 102 minutes (Not something I play on a regular basis)
Carmageddon: Reincarnation – 72 minutes (Again, the LOADING. It is in alpha, though.)
Cave Story+ – 75 minutes (Meh. Good, but not fantastic.)
CS: Source – 26 minutes (Bought it for Garry's Mod, fiddled with bots a little bit)
Dear Esther – 42 minutes (BORING)
Duke 3D Megaton Edition – 118 minutes (Played it a lot before, not really in the mood more moar.)
Empire: Total War – 15 minutes (It was a gift. Tried it, far too impatient for that kind of game.)
Evoland – 88 minutes (I keep meaning to go back to it, I just haven't.)
God Mode – 89 minutes (Pretty boring horde shooter.)
GTA 4 Episodes – 30 minutes (Meh.)
Gratuitous Space Battles – 96 minutes (Far too micromanagey)
Half-Life 2 – 90 minutes (Again, I question this. I've played it through at least twice.)
Hard Reset – 35 minutes (Pretty basic classic-style shooter.)
Hitman: Absolution – 70 minutes. (No quicksave and checkpoints restore all the enemies? Fuck that.)
Hotline Miama – 5 minutes (Ooooh, I'ma get shit for this one! I only fiddled with it a little.)
Jamestown – 14 minutes (Do not want bullet hells)
Little Inferno – 43 minutes (Burning things is fun, but I got…burnt out fast.)
Portal – 78 minutes (Questioning this one too.)
Proteus – 34 minutes (Pretty, but boring.)
Shank – 16 minutes (Found it too hard.)
Sonic CD – 70 minutes (Most tedious Sonic game I've ever played)
Super Amazing Wagon Adventure – 30 minutes (only counts my "owned" time, from before I stopped being a filthy pirate.)
Super Meat Boy – 80 minutes (I play games to relax, not make me want to kill myself more!)
Thomas Was Alone – 15 minutes (Got bored quickly)

Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Yo Yo! You must login or signup first!