Forums / Media / Video Games

38,605 total conversations in 2,698 threads

+ New Thread

MAR10 announcements: Mario Movie 2 in production and coming April 2026, Paper Mario: TTYD remake launching May 23, and Luigi's Mansion 2 HD on June 27

Last posted Mar 19, 2024 at 12:08AM EDT. Added Mar 11, 2024 at 09:56AM EDT
6 posts from 5 users

Source

Also note is three Game Boy Mario games are hitting NSO on March 12. The Game Boy version of Dr. Mario, and the GBC Mario Golf and Tennis games that were sports themed RPGs.

The biggest surprise for me is the Paper Mario release date, I thought it'd be a fall game, but nope it's a late spring release. Plus coming out only 6 months after the SMRPG remake, fans of classic Mario RPGs are eating good as of late.

Jazz Wizard wrote:

I actually thought TTYD was gonna be a summer or later summer game so this is nice too. Mario Movie getting a sequel is the most mundane news of the entire thing.

Well it's better to know that there will be a sequel and is in development with a release date, unlike the sequel to Detective Pikachu which was announced before the movie was released only to be quietly canceled.

Last edited Mar 12, 2024 at 02:37PM EDT

Jazz Wizard wrote:

I actually thought TTYD was gonna be a summer or later summer game so this is nice too. Mario Movie getting a sequel is the most mundane news of the entire thing.

Curious where they're gonna go with the Mario Movie sequel. Obviously, Yoshi's gonna be involved. Do you think it's going to be based on Super Mario World?

Toasty wrote:

Curious where they're gonna go with the Mario Movie sequel. Obviously, Yoshi's gonna be involved. Do you think it's going to be based on Super Mario World?

Does that mean itll have footballs Luigi chiseled?
(Theyd be official size but not official weight!)

Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Namaste! You must login or signup first!