Forums / Media / Websites

2,569 total conversations in 244 threads

+ New Thread

Internet Citizenship Test

Last posted Jul 23, 2014 at 10:50PM EDT. Added Jul 22, 2014 at 11:34PM EDT
18 posts from 17 users

Ok after seeing all these results I guess I really am a big nerd. I was not on the Internet when this stuff was popular, but I guess I've just figured things out either by osmosis or logical guessing. For example, I wasn't sure of the bunny one, but I noticed the mentioned rabbit looked similar to the one in the "I have no words for this, so here's a rabbit with a pancake on its head" picture. Add that with the fact that the pancake bunny had something on his head, the logical answer to choose is one for stacking things on its head. For the screamer one, I recognized the middle two screenshots as from Kikia and The Scary Maze Game. I hadn't seen the first or last, but since screamers usually have you look intensely at something before activating their payload, and the last one was an eyesight test, then the obvious answer was the first one. I had not heard of the guy with the blank emotion, but he was standing in a doorway in the picture. Since one of the answers was "walking in on your girlfriend with someone else," then that is the answer to choose.
Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

O HAI! You must login or signup first!