Forums / Fun! / Forum Games

64,417 total conversations in 719 threads

+ New Thread

Write a Tomodachi Life Song One Word at a Time

Last posted Aug 26, 2017 at 09:30AM EDT. Added Jul 05, 2017 at 11:06PM EDT
55 posts from 19 users

For the uninformed, Tomodachi Life is a 3DS game that features user-created Miis living on an island, and the player must tend to their needs and help form relationships.

It's extremely basic and repetitive beyond belief, but there are a couple mini games to keep you busy. One of which is a music hall that allows you to create lyrics to songs of varying genres.

Today, I ask you, fellow neets, memers, and weaboos, to help me write a masterpiece, one word at a time.

Of course, there is a character limit, so keep your contributed word short (or not, if you have faith in it being funny). I'll be uploading an unlisted video of the resulting song and linking it here. Happy shitposting.

Last edited Jul 05, 2017 at 11:09PM EDT

After two days of dumb delays, I finally got it uploaded.

I apologize for the video's visual quality, but I don't own a capture card. Thank you for contributing.

Sorry for the delay guis (I was out camping for a week), but I'll only be able to include everything up to "Doug dimmadome, owner of the dimmsdale dimmadome". Will upload by the end of the day.

Last edited Aug 11, 2017 at 06:07PM EDT

Well, guys, after six days of dicking around and temporarily losing my copy of the game AND the camera I use to record only to find both in an obvious place, it's finally done. Sorry for the delay.

Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Word Up! You must login or signup first!