Forums / Fun! / Forum Games

64,677 total conversations in 719 threads

+ New Thread


KYM plays Undertale

Last posted Apr 04, 2021 at 10:01AM EDT. Added Dec 11, 2020 at 03:59PM EST
355 posts from 8 users

Screams while grasping at compound-fractured shin.

๐“ก๐“ฎ๐“ถ๐“ฎ๐“ถ๐“ซ๐“ฎ๐“ป ๐“ด๐“ฒ๐“ญ๐“ผ: ๐“๐“ฎ๐“ฟ๐“ฎ๐“ป ๐“ต๐“ช๐“ท๐“ญ ๐“ฏ๐“ฎ๐“ฎ๐“ฝ ๐“ฏ๐“ฒ๐“ป๐“ผ๐“ฝ ๐“ธ๐“ป ๐“ธ๐“ท ๐“ธ๐“พ๐“ฝ๐“ผ๐“ฝ๐“ป๐“ฎ๐“ฝ๐“ฌ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ๐“ญ ๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ถ๐“ซ๐“ผ!

"Good evening to you, young flora. I do beg your pardon whilst I try and deal with the severe arterial bleeding the my fleshy colleague is trying to resolve."

Starts poking at Kaijin's broken leg with a random stick.

Soup King wrote:

"Good evening to you, young flora. I do beg your pardon whilst I try and deal with the severe arterial bleeding the my fleshy colleague is trying to resolve."

Starts poking at Kaijin's broken leg with a random stick.

Shrieks in agony at every contact the stick makes to the exposed bone.

"STOP STOP STOP! DO YOU NOT HEAR ME SCREAMING? CALL AN AMBULANCE! YOU BROUGHT YOUR PHONE, RIGHT?"

Sneezes

"WHAT IS THIS CRAP? FLOWERS? GREAT FRIGGIN JOB! I'M ALLERGIC TO FLOWERS!"

Looks at Flowey.

"OH GREAT! NOW THEY TALK AND HAVE FACES! I GUESS THE BLOOD LOSS IS GETTING TO MY BRAIN!!! WHERE'S THE AMBULANCE? DOES SOMEONE HAVE ANY EMERGENCY MEDICAL SUPPLIES?? ANYONE???"

๐“ก๐“ฎ๐“ถ๐“ฎ๐“ถ๐“ซ๐“ฎ๐“ป ๐“ด๐“ฒ๐“ญ๐“ผ: ๐“๐“ต๐”€๐“ช๐”‚๐“ผ ๐“ซ๐“ป๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฐ ๐“ถ๐“ฎ๐“ญ๐“ฒ๐“ฌ๐“ช๐“ต ๐“ผ๐“พ๐“น๐“น๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ฎ๐“ผ ๐“ช๐“ท๐“ญ ๐“ช ๐“น๐“ฑ๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ฎ ๐“ฒ๐“ท ๐“ฌ๐“ช๐“ผ๐“ฎ ๐“ธ๐“ฏ ๐“ฎ๐“ถ๐“ฎ๐“ป๐“ฐ๐“ฎ๐“ท๐“ฌ๐“ฒ๐“ฎ๐“ผ!

Last edited Dec 11, 2020 at 06:49PM EST

Flowey smiles. "Here in the Underground, we share LOVE through littleโ€ฆwhiteโ€ฆ'friendliness pellets.' Here, have some!" A number of white seed-looking things appear above him. They fly at all of you!

"I am a doctor, as everyone can see due to me owning a satchel with a red cross on it."

Humming cheerfully, I jam one of my pellets into Kaijin's open wound.

"Doctoring for flesh creatures is so much easier than it is for my fellow cyborgs. I only have to use a hammer and blow torch some of the time."

Cocks head and stares at the others who are currently out of reach.

"Does anyone else require professional medical assistance?"

Kaijin, you're down to 1 hp!
Flowey laughs. His face has become distorted. "In this worldโ€ฆIT'S KILL OR BE KILLED!!" Suddenly a fireball streaks past. Flowey looks confused. "What the..?" A fireball hits him, blasting him away. A goatlike lady walks towards you. "What a miserable creature, taking advantage of a helpless chi-- Wait a second. You aren't children." Her eyes slide to Kaijin. "You're hurt! You two, take care of your friend, I'll get medical supplies." She runs away.

Omega MISSINGNO wrote:

Kaijin, you're down to 1 hp!
Flowey laughs. His face has become distorted. "In this worldโ€ฆIT'S KILL OR BE KILLED!!" Suddenly a fireball streaks past. Flowey looks confused. "What the..?" A fireball hits him, blasting him away. A goatlike lady walks towards you. "What a miserable creature, taking advantage of a helpless chi-- Wait a second. You aren't children." Her eyes slide to Kaijin. "You're hurt! You two, take care of your friend, I'll get medical supplies." She runs away.

"GREAT!!! NOW I'M SEEING GOD-DANG FURRY MILFS!!! THE BLOOD LOSS REALLY IS MAKING ME LOSE MY GRIP ON REALITY!!! IS ANYONE HERE TYPE O NEGETIVE??? I THINK I NEED A TRANSFUSION!!!!

๐“ก๐“ฎ๐“ถ๐“ฎ๐“ถ๐“ซ๐“ฎ๐“ป, ๐“ด๐“ฒ๐“ญ๐“ผ: ๐“œ๐“ช๐“ด๐“ฎ๐“ผ๐“ฑ๐“ฒ๐“ฏ๐“ฝ ๐“”๐“ถ๐“ฎ๐“ป๐“ฐ๐“ฎ๐“ท๐“ฌ๐”‚ ๐“‘๐“ต๐“ธ๐“ธ๐“ญ ๐“ฃ๐“ป๐“ช๐“ท๐“ผ๐“ฏ๐“พ๐“ผ๐“ฒ๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ผ ๐“ผ๐“ฑ๐“ธ๐“พ๐“ต๐“ญ ๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ต๐”‚ ๐“ซ๐“ฎ ๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ถ๐“น๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ญ ๐“ซ๐”‚ ๐“ฝ๐“ป๐“ช๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฎ๐“ญ ๐“ช๐“ท๐“ญ ๐“ฌ๐“ช๐“น๐“ช๐“ซ๐“ต๐“ฎ ๐“ถ๐“ฎ๐“ญ๐“ฒ๐“ฌ๐“ช๐“ต ๐“น๐“ป๐“ธ๐“ฏ๐“ฎ๐“ผ๐“ผ๐“ฒ๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ช๐“ต๐“ผ. ๐“˜๐“ฏ ๐”‚๐“ธ๐“พ ๐“ญ๐“ธ๐“ท'๐“ฝ ๐“ด๐“ท๐“ธ๐”€ ๐“ฑ๐“ธ๐”€ ๐“ฝ๐“ธ ๐“น๐“ฎ๐“ป๐“ฏ๐“ธ๐“ป๐“ถ ๐“ฟ๐“ฎ๐“ท๐“ฒ๐“น๐“พ๐“ท๐“ฌ๐“ฝ๐“พ๐“ป๐“ฎ ๐”€๐“ฒ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ ๐“ธ๐“ป ๐”€๐“ฒ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ธ๐“พ๐“ฝ ๐“ถ๐“ช๐“ด๐“ฎ๐“ผ๐“ฑ๐“ฒ๐“ฏ๐“ฝ ๐“ถ๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป๐“ฒ๐“ช๐“ต๐“ผ, ๐“ญ๐“ธ ๐“ท๐“ธ๐“ฝ ๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ถ๐“น๐“ฝ ๐“ฝ๐“ธ ๐“น๐“ฎ๐“ป๐“ฏ๐“ธ๐“ป๐“ถ ๐“ช ๐“ซ๐“ต๐“ธ๐“ธ๐“ญ ๐“ฝ๐“ป๐“ช๐“ท๐“ผ๐“ฏ๐“พ๐“ผ๐“ฒ๐“ธ๐“ท ๐“ช๐“ผ ๐”‚๐“ธ๐“พ ๐“ถ๐“ช๐”‚ ๐“ฌ๐“ช๐“พ๐“ผ๐“ฎ ๐“ช๐“ญ๐“ญ๐“ฒ๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ช๐“ต ๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“ป๐“ถ ๐“ฝ๐“ธ ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ณ๐“พ๐“ป๐“ฎ๐“ญ ๐“น๐“ฎ๐“ป๐“ผ๐“ธ๐“ท.

  • You rise out of the KYM gestalt and introduce yourself to Toriel and the rest of the hivemind in the only way you can think of how.

"Howdy-doodly-doo! How's it going? I'm Talkie, Talkie Toaster, your chirpy breakfast companion! Talkie's the name, toasting's the game! Anyone like any toast?"

  • You are filled with a sense of slight contentment at finally invoking something related to your username.
Last edited Dec 12, 2020 at 01:34AM EST

Toriel looks at you strangely. "Why don't I show you to my house? It's dangerous out here." She pauses. "Also, how many of you are there?"
(SOUL traits:
Soup: Integrity
Kaijin: Determination
Kups: Bravery
Toaster: Perseverance)

"My visual censors and a few of my databanks have been reduced to --30%-- of their maximum functionality, but there is currently --4-- that I am aware off. If required, I currently have enough spare parts to create --2-- more companions."

Stares at Kaijin's semi-comatose state.

"Correction. I may soon have enough parts to create --3-- more companions."

Soup King starts to twitch erratically.

" I do not supposeโ€ฆbrzztโ€ฆI do not supposeโ€ฆ.brzztโ€ฆ.I do not supposeโ€ฆbrzztโ€ฆmechanic, do you?"

  • Using the built-in psi-scanners that every toaster of your make and model has on the caprine entity, you come to a useful conclusion.
  • You turn to face the machine using the secret art of "having a small wire tied to one of your legs and an offscreen stagehand pulling you in a direction".

"She doesn't have any mechanical engineering background, but healing intent appears to have tangible effect in this section of the universe! That means, if she intends to heal any damages to you without adequate training or tools, she will still be able to! Additionally, would you like some toast?"

  • The irony that you have top-of-the-line extraperception-based sensors but still can't make a reasonably edible piece of toast is not lost on you.

"I'm not a mechanic, but I might be able to help." said a figure wearing green clothes with pink stripes (or was it pink clothes with green stripes?). "Name's Mago Malvagio, wizard of the shadows." The figure used his magic to analyze Soup King's problem. "Aha." he says, before using his magic to take something out of his shoulderplate.

"It looks like you had a literal wrench in the cogsโ€ฆ"

Snores louder.

Chokes on own throat and wakes up.

"Crap, we're moving."

Pulls out drawing tablet and summons busty 6'9" Muscly, pale, pitch-black-haired, hazel-eyed CIA assassin waifu to carry me while my leg's broke.

Goes back to sleep as she hauls me in the direction of the goat-thing's quarters.

Last edited Dec 12, 2020 at 11:39PM EST

Soup King's torso turns around 180 degrees, visual censors flickering.

"Of course you can --species indeterminate-- all non-(brzzzt)'s are welcome. Besides, I could always (brzzt) more kidneys."

Soup King's torso then rotates back 170 degrees as he stumbles after the others.

sound of bungee cord stretching
I let go when the cord is as low as it can be

AAAA-- thud
man, it's a good thing I landed in this conveniently planted flowerbed full of non-sentient flowers.

Anyways, how do I get out of here?
runs to next room

I then join up with the rest of the group

You follow Toriel to a large set of stairs. Kaijin sees a shining yellow star in the leaves at the bottom. Kaijin, do you interact with it?

A menu appears in front of you. It says the following:
Ruins Entrance
7:08. . .Kommando_Kaijin
Save. . . . .Return

Nothing happens.

Music:

Last edited Dec 13, 2020 at 03:51PM EST

"Well, this is one fine predicament! I'm just going to take that as a 'yes' to the toast so we can say 'yes' to the save prompt."

  • You charge up your bread-heating coils and fire a slice of normal toast at Kaijin, hoping to rouse him from unconsciousness long enough to save.

The Muscular waifu catches the slice of toast and crushes it in her palm, thinking it to be an attempt to harm her creator. She then marches towards the bizarre toaster that fired it and begins stomping on it with the force of a mad bull.

Kommando, still hoisted over her shoulders flops around a little with each stomp. Still asleep and unaware of the events around him, his limp arms are gradually flung closer and closer to the button labeled "Save" until after a few minutes his hand eventually touches it with enough force to press it.

Toriel leads you through a hallway. She walks a short distance before the hall turns right. In front of you are a number of small pools, each with a bridge over it. "The Ruins are full of puzzles. They're like a combination of diversion and doorkey. See if you can solve this one." She walks away. Suddenly, a giant frog jumps at you! At the bottom of your vision, you see the text "*Froggit attacks you!" Four buttons appear in front of you as well:
FIGHT;
ACT;
ITEM;
MERCY
Music:

Last edited Dec 13, 2020 at 11:53PM EST
  • The stagehand sits down on a provided chair and takes a smoke break while you deal with the situation.
    "The First Law of Robotics demands that I must avoid permanently harming another living entity!"
  • You check your ACT menu.
Last edited Dec 14, 2020 at 12:27AM EST

Timothy Owen wrote:

Mago: "Fight! Fight! Fight! Fight!"

You hit the Froggit with a stick. A number "20" appears over its head. It turns to dust. At the bottom of your vision, you see the following text:

You won!
You gained 10 EXP and 20 GOLD!
Your LOVE increased.

Last edited Dec 14, 2020 at 12:49AM EST

You're right, that was a mistake.
Most of the switches have large arrows drawn on the wall pointing at them. Only one of the doesn't, and when you try to flip it it doesn't move. Toriel leads you through a doorway. On the other side is a larger pool of water. It seems the only was to cross it is via a bridge covered in spikes. After looking at the bridge for a moment, Toriel says, "Let me help you with this one. I think puzzles are too dangerous for now." She holds Mago's hand and escorts him across the bridge. She does the same with everybody else except for Kaijin. After being shown how to cross properly, Kaijin's CIA waifu carries him across. Before long, everybody has crossed the bridge. Toriel contemplates something for a moment, then hands Kaijin's waifu what appears to be an old-fashioned cell phone. "Call me if they get into any trouble," she says. She then departs. The next room has a layout like this: x=you, y=froggit z=save
_____________|โ€ฆโ€ฆโ€ฆ.|
|โ€ฆโ€ฆโ€ฆโ€ฆโ€ฆyโ€ฆโ€ฆโ€ฆโ€ฆโ€ฆ|
xโ€ฆโ€ฆโ€ฆโ€ฆโ€ฆโ€ฆโ€ฆโ€ฆโ€ฆโ€ฆ.|
|โ€ฆโ€ฆโ€ฆโ€ฆโ€ฆโ€ฆโ€ฆโ€ฆโ€ฆโ€ฆz|
|โ€ฆโ€ฆโ€ฆโ€ฆโ€ฆโ€ฆโ€ฆโ€ฆโ€ฆโ€ฆ..|
|โ€ฆโ€ฆโ€ฆโ€ฆโ€ฆโ€ฆโ€ฆโ€ฆโ€ฆโ€ฆ..|
|โ€ฆ.more down hereโ€ฆโ€ฆ|

Last edited Dec 14, 2020 at 02:18PM EST
Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Hi! You must login or signup first!