Forums / Fun! / Forum Games

63,735 total conversations in 717 threads

+ New Thread


KYM plays Undertale

Last posted Apr 04, 2021 at 10:01AM EDT. Added Dec 11, 2020 at 03:59PM EST
355 posts from 8 users

Kommando_Kaijin wrote:

Kommando sat there eating Chick-Fil-A waffle fries, dipping each one in a generous amount of Polynesian sauce before somehow eating it through his gas mask.

"You know… I just realized something, Shirley…" He said.

"What, Kommando?" Said the short woman from earlier.

"I was going to split up my current forces into two teams and try to recreate a WH40K: Squad Command mission in a forum post, but if I split them up now into teams of 6 Infantry Units with one Vehicle replacing one of the Infantry like in the game, I'm going to be short 2 units on the second teams." Kommando explained.

"Huh?" Shirley was confused.

"I could summon two more OCs, but that would be kinda cheap and I think my rampant summon-spamming might be annoying the other RPers. Even then, what two OCs do I have that would work well alongside Kitty, Pinky, Dusty and probably the M1A2 Abrams?" He continued.

"What about Kitty?" Shirley tried to ask.

"I mean, I have plenty of battle-hardened badasses, but they're either a little too individualistic to work well with Kitty's headstrong stubborn leader tendencies or too large of a group to fill the two remaining spaces." Kommando droned on.

"Spaces, Kommando? Is this a military thin-" Shirley was interrupted yet again.

"Eh, whatever. I just hope that Omega MISSINGNO guy shows up again and narrates Sans approaching Kitty and co. and…" Kommando paused "I haven't named one of my most important OC teams! Uhhh… It should be an acronym…" He thought for a second. "Ehhh… Clandestine… Insertion… and Disturbance Team? CIDT? It's not that good, but it will have to be a placeholde for now!" Kommando, kept thinking, eventually running out of fries and in his trance, carrying out the motion for eating and grabbing a new fry empty-handed.

Mago: "How about the Disturbance, Insertion, and Clandestine Klan?"

Timothy Owen wrote:

Mago: "How about the Disturbance, Insertion, and Clandestine Klan?"

Kommando threw away the empty box of fries and stood up with determination.

"Shirley, stay here. I need to handle something, J, follow me."

Kommando and J marched out of the Bradley and into the snow. They marched across the bridge where the others stood like statues waiting for someone other that Kommando_Kaijin to initiate the first Sans encounter, they both stopped in front of the other RPers and reached down into the snow. They began rolling the snow into balls and eventually boulders until they had three. Then they stacked the large snowballs on top of each other, making a snowman. Kommando then began carving a face onto the snowman's head, it looked worse than his art. The final touches were the arms, Kommando found two sticks and stuck them into the side of the snowman. He then snapped the twigs at the end so that they resembled a hand with only the middle finger extended.

"Two can play at that game! And just so you know, the adjective goes before the verbs and nouns!"

They then both returned to the Bradley and Kommando sat down and began thinking again.

"Clandestine Insertion, Destruction and… Interference! That's it! I'll call them CIDI! It even sounds like CD!" Kommando laughed as Shirley sat next to him in confusion.

Kommando_Kaijin wrote:

Kommando threw away the empty box of fries and stood up with determination.

"Shirley, stay here. I need to handle something, J, follow me."

Kommando and J marched out of the Bradley and into the snow. They marched across the bridge where the others stood like statues waiting for someone other that Kommando_Kaijin to initiate the first Sans encounter, they both stopped in front of the other RPers and reached down into the snow. They began rolling the snow into balls and eventually boulders until they had three. Then they stacked the large snowballs on top of each other, making a snowman. Kommando then began carving a face onto the snowman's head, it looked worse than his art. The final touches were the arms, Kommando found two sticks and stuck them into the side of the snowman. He then snapped the twigs at the end so that they resembled a hand with only the middle finger extended.

"Two can play at that game! And just so you know, the adjective goes before the verbs and nouns!"

They then both returned to the Bradley and Kommando sat down and began thinking again.

"Clandestine Insertion, Destruction and… Interference! That's it! I'll call them CIDI! It even sounds like CD!" Kommando laughed as Shirley sat next to him in confusion.

Mago seemed to rub his chin and pace around for a bit, seemingly thinking of something witty to say back to Kommando. Suddenly, he stopped, an evil gleam in his eyes.

Mago: "That's a good name actually…a very good name. Even the acronym represents the most important thing about your group!"

He quietly inhaled, allowing a moment of silence before he let loose the storm that followed…

Mago: "I mean, CDs are quite outdated themselves."

The malicious magician then braced himself, prepared for all Hell to break loose.

Last edited Dec 24, 2020 at 02:50PM EST

Timothy Owen wrote:

Mago seemed to rub his chin and pace around for a bit, seemingly thinking of something witty to say back to Kommando. Suddenly, he stopped, an evil gleam in his eyes.

Mago: "That's a good name actually…a very good name. Even the acronym represents the most important thing about your group!"

He quietly inhaled, allowing a moment of silence before he let loose the storm that followed…

Mago: "I mean, CDs are quite outdated themselves."

The malicious magician then braced himself, prepared for all Hell to break loose.

As I watched the Pysker and the Magos bicker back and forth between each other, I spare a quick thought for Olors and Kamerád Toaster, far above our heads in Toriel's house and wonder how they are getting on.

  • Reviewing Magos' Team
  • Primary Purpose Appears To Be Force Recon
  • Designating As Super Helpful Intelligence Team

The organics appear to have access to information that I do not, as they have come to a complete halt despite lacking superiority in every regard compared to the locals encountered thus far. The Magos mentioned something about a "Sans" but my database has no records of this entity.

I march off pass the stationary convoy on the basis that it is a bladder issue that has them all pinned in place. It normally is.

"I really could do with some toast right about now."

Soup King wrote:

As I watched the Pysker and the Magos bicker back and forth between each other, I spare a quick thought for Olors and Kamerád Toaster, far above our heads in Toriel's house and wonder how they are getting on.

  • Reviewing Magos' Team
  • Primary Purpose Appears To Be Force Recon
  • Designating As Super Helpful Intelligence Team

The organics appear to have access to information that I do not, as they have come to a complete halt despite lacking superiority in every regard compared to the locals encountered thus far. The Magos mentioned something about a "Sans" but my database has no records of this entity.

I march off pass the stationary convoy on the basis that it is a bladder issue that has them all pinned in place. It normally is.

"I really could do with some toast right about now."

Magos took a moment to register what Soup King had called his team.

Magos: Dude wtf

Timothy Owen wrote:

Magos took a moment to register what Soup King had called his team.

Magos: Dude wtf

I rotate my head 180 degrees as I continue to walk pass the stationary convoy

"I didn't say anything about the team out loud. I was merely giving the Automatons a proper military designation. It's rude to read private data records without the user's permission by the way."

I notice Olors and Toaster running to catch up to us, stage hands in tow.

"Hooray, I was in need of some toast! Would you gentlemen like to follow me as I venture forth?"

Soup King wrote:

I rotate my head 180 degrees as I continue to walk pass the stationary convoy

"I didn't say anything about the team out loud. I was merely giving the Automatons a proper military designation. It's rude to read private data records without the user's permission by the way."

I notice Olors and Toaster running to catch up to us, stage hands in tow.

"Hooray, I was in need of some toast! Would you gentlemen like to follow me as I venture forth?"

I’d like to. By the way, this bridge looks… surprisingly walkable.
I go to the other side.
So, because I’m not sure what the weight capacity is, I think we should cross first.

Last edited Dec 24, 2020 at 07:44PM EST

Kitty and everyone else on the bridge immediately turned around and aimed their weapons at the figure that had shown up behind them. It appeared to be some sort of short skeleton in a blue jacket. Smithson made radio contact with Kommando for instructions, she received instructions to apprehend and interrogate the creature. Upon attempting to grab it, it somehow evaded her and was standing behind her.

"Do you wanna have a bad time?" It said.

The CIDI team and Kitty's fireteam opened fire on it. It evaded each round with seemingly perfect speed and then tried to evade to their side, but for some reason it tripped and fell forward. The twin with the bayonet stood with her rifle extended into where the skeleton had just dashed passed, it turned around and had a large gash in it's torso. She walked over to it and stood over it, almost as if she wanted to tell it something.

"…That expression you're wearing…" The skeleton said to her, as if it could see through her gas mask.

"…You're really kind of a freak, huh?" It continued, The twin merely said nothing and pulled out another knife from a sheath on her hip an proceeded to decapitate the creature while her teammates looked at her sister with an annoyed look in their eyes. Her sister only shared the annoyed aura, albeit with a bit of disappointment in her eyes.

"Getting real tired of your shit, Jenna." She said to her enthralled sister, who had just finished suspending the the skeleton's remains from the bars above the bridge. Kitty, Pinky and Dusty had watched the whole thing and stood silent, unsure of how to react to the strange woman's egregious display of aggression. They continued to meet with the rest of the group, but Kitty and her fireteam never let the twin with the bayonet leave their field of vision.

"What have I told you, McMadeth?" Kommando shouted at the woman, as she stood unmoving inside the Bradley. Her mask and other headgear removed, exposing her pale nigh-paper-white skin, deep blue eyes and vibrant and pronouncedly red hair.

"Your orders were to bring it back alive and you did this shit again!" He continued on. She tried to interject, but was shut down with no room to speak.

"Don't throw that crap at me! It was disabled after colliding with your bayonet, you were supposed to bring it back for interrogation, not make a literal display out of it." Kommando leaned closely to the side of her face. "Am I going to have to make a display out of you? Am I going to have to sign a letter to you family telling them that you were a violent psychopath and had to be executed for unacceptable conduct?" *She was dismissed, Kommando wanted to punish her much more than a tongue-lashing for her actions but he didn't have the time or resources to do that if he wanted to exit the strange cave-world he found himself in. He forced her to the back of the group and took her knife, but left her bayonet, although not without threatening to turn it on her if she removed it from her rifle.

Kommando initiated the march forward through the forest, but with every creature encountered, fought and killed, everyone turned their heads towards Jenna, the woman with the bayonet, who they stared at with a searing gaze that possibly rightfully blamed her for the hostilities from the strange fauna they battled. The mechanized armor crushed traps with their bulk and allowed the infantry to pass through, all sorts of machines and puzzles were demolished in their journey. They saw strange things, too, a word puzzle laying on the ground for no apparent reason and an unattended plate of spaghetti in the middle of the forest, they pondered as to why it was there but could come up with nothing. They eventually came to a cliff with a bridge extending from it to another and on that cliff was a small town, although the town that was glowing with life from the drone footage appeared to have quieted completely, the bridge also had several traps openly primed around it, and a small dog suspended from a rope for some reason. They stopped where they were and began surveying what they could from afar.

Timothy Owen wrote:

Mago: "Okay…that was weird and uncomfortable af. Do you think that we're going to regret the fact that one of Kommando_Kreep's OCs killed that skeleton dude?"

"Oh yes, it most certainly is a shame that the Mago's automata have permanently killed all of these non-human entitles we have encountered and not just wounded or incapacitated them. If that had happened, some horrifically ethical and good-natured person may have healed them all and got them to safety whilst also warning the others of his arrival."

Whistles innocently as he wanders off into another part of camp.

I write a letter to someone who is in the next town.

Dear skeleton who we haven’t met yet,

There is a large army headed your way. They had come from the surface, but don’t get too excited. There may be some humans among them, but neither they nor the rest of the army had shown mercy. The monsters who saw them didn’t live to tell the tale. These are the kind who cut the Gordian knot, that is, they destroy the puzzles they encounter. Warn as many as you can, the commander and his automations will come, not sparing those who get in their way. As for me, I will join up with you alongside toaster and hopefully soup.

Stay alive out there,

- o

Just as I had finished writing and sealed the letter, I had dashed past the army and went across the bridge, not setting off any traps. Upon reaching the village, I put the envelope into the empty mailbox which was next to another mailbox stuffed with mail. I sit behind the house to catch my breath.

Last edited Dec 25, 2020 at 10:03AM EST

Kommando finished handing out orders and stood observing from the North of the village, they had split up and moved around to the sides of the village. Only three M270 Multiple Launch Rocket Systems remained at the cliffside, awaiting orders.

"B-team please report, are you in position? Over."

"B-Team is in position. Awaiting orders. Over." Kitty responded, she was to the South of the village with her fireteam, the M1A1, the M132 and two soldiers from her time, they were piloting their standard-issue armor that stood roughly 9 feet tall. It resembled more of an angled block of dark-greenish-gray armor with two arms, two legs and no head, it's back had a single exhaust exit, angled downward and hooded with armor. On both arms they had a fairly standard armament: A 1.2-Inch autocannon on the right arm and a rotary gun the same as Dusty's mounted on the other. Above one's shoulder sat a long, angular and sophisticated-looking cannon of some sort, on the other's a strange, short and blunt machine that appeared to be some sort of cannon or launcher but had no visible bore of any kind. The two soldiers sat inside their armor, awaiting orders.

The creatures in the village had rallied themselves and were about to cross the bridge to confront the vehicles on the other side.

"C-Team. Open fire. Over." And with that the M270s unleashed their rockets into the night sky. They rained down submunitions, demolishing trees, buildings and the crowd that had gathered at near the bridge. What remained of the group scattered.

"A-Team, B-Team, begin operation. Go, go, go!" And with that both Kitty's team and CIDI sprung into action. CIDI was quiet on the ground aside from their AH-64E that had flung itself through the air at alarming speeds. They ended any threats they encountered quickly and tactfully, hardly firing more than two rounds per hostile. The advanced towards the Southeast and were making much progress.

Kitty's team was much louder, the M1A1 pummeling through burnt wooden walls while the two soldiers stomped towards the center of the village, using their rotary guns to stop any of the creatures from getting too close to them. At one point one of the creatures charged them and they simply grabbed it, spun at the waist and flung it over the cliffside, all without breaking their stride. Kitty, Pinky and Dusty took cover behind whatever they could find and tried to avoid being in the open, but often found themselves running and shooting and clinging to the larger, densely armored soldier more for cover more than they'd like. The fight was a bit more lively than expected, but Kitty had the loud part.

CIDI had reached the East end of the village, where the snow blew through the air more fiercely than the fires raged in the distance. Only another Skeleton stood there, still, patient, enraged. He had watched the approach of Kommando's convoy and the actions of their one insubordinate. He merely wheeze out an angered hiss at the armored women and J, who had accompanied them, and proceeded to fight them. He was more resilient though not as limber as the previous skeleton they had encountered. The twin with a grenade launcher fired a smoke grenade at him, enveloping him in a cloud of smoke. The skeleton moved to escape the fog but something large and heavy had collided with him and he found himself flung to the side and now on the ground. J had tackled him and proceeded to slam her fists into it's skull, she had successfully knocked a few teeth from it's head and cracked it's skull before it slipped out from beneath her muscular mass. Smithson switched to her USAS-12 and had fired two rounds into it's chestplate, disorienting it. As it regained it's composition and prepared to strike, a sharp breeze followed a muffled gunshot and the skeleton fell to the ground, it's head penetrated by a round.

Dixon lay prone in the snow of away from the path her teammates were fighting the skeleton at, she had gotten up and began walking the 300 yards to where the fight took place.

"Thanks, he was starting to get out of hand." Smithson said to Dixon.

"Of course you'll probably get promoted for this." Jenna McMadeth snidely commented, her bayonet going unused the entire ordeal.

"Oh shut up." Her sister nearly shouted to her. "Don't get upset that other people can actually obey orders." She continued, Jenna, unable to speak without being shut down, scoffed and stood by her twin, awaiting new orders.

Kitty's team had found themselves cornered by what they think might have been a library, the two soldiers were doing fine, but the village's residents almost seemed to increase in number.

"We can't hold the street like this!" Dusty commented.

"We'll just have to hit harder then!" Kitty said. "Fire the Radiation Projector!" The soldier with the device with no bore stood tall. "Affirmative! Firing!" He responded. The subtlest of hums emitted from the machine on his back and the swarm of creatures before them slowed and fell where they stood, some vomiting. Those who were not affected immediately fled, leaving nothing but the burnt remains of the village and the pinkish-red radiation burned corpses littering the streets. CIDI arrived a few moments afterward and were struck with an overwhelming sense of horror at not just the seen before them, but the screeching from their pegged Geiger counters, but soon in only a matter of seconds, the counter had quieted as if it were perfectly safe. They looked to each other in bewilderment and then to Kitty, her friends and the two mechanical armor suits standing above them with a look of caution dampened from their internal feelings of terror.

The M2A4 Bradley pulled into the smoldering remains of the village and stopped, Kommando appeared from the hatch.

"It appears we've won this battle. We'll set up camp a little way down and rest for the time being." He said, they all marched down towards a river bank, where they stopped.

"It's nice that we get a break now." Shirley commented, but everyone except Kommando seemed to ignore her. Kommando only offered her food and went back to surveying ahead.

"I'm telling you… these girls freak me out a little." Smithson said to her teammates. "Yeah, I think they're scary and I grew up with Jenna!" Lucy, the twin with the grenade launcher commented. "That was some nightmarish crap we walked in on, what even happened? Was it even real? Are we cracking?" Dixon inquired, still recovering from the sight of the aftermath of Kitty's assault. They had all replaced and tested their Geiger counters, not fully understanding what had happened earlier. They were still anxious for an explanation, but weren't quite sure if they really wanted it.

Kitty and her friends merely sat tuning their instruments, although not without keeping their vision towards the twins. They still had not forgotten what the one with the bayonet had done, possibly putting them where they are now.

Mago: "What. The. Golldamn. FUCK. Are you doing?!"

Mago, upset with Kommando's reckless behavior, used his magic to restore the village and the skeleton that had been killed by Kommando_Kaijin's OCs. Then he gave them each a protection spell to keep them safe from any more attacks by Kommando.

I go to the hotel to rest.
..
Feeling rejuvenated, I find a place where I can talk to the entire village.
Attention everyone. As you can see, the army may have destroyed your entire village, but it’ll take more than that to remove us.
I continue talking, mentioning how senseless violence will not make it easier to escape the underground and how we are all in this together.
Anyways, I said to the village, that’s why confronting them is a bad idea.

Last edited Dec 25, 2020 at 05:54PM EST

Kommando_Kaijin wrote:

Kommando finished handing out orders and stood observing from the North of the village, they had split up and moved around to the sides of the village. Only three M270 Multiple Launch Rocket Systems remained at the cliffside, awaiting orders.

"B-team please report, are you in position? Over."

"B-Team is in position. Awaiting orders. Over." Kitty responded, she was to the South of the village with her fireteam, the M1A1, the M132 and two soldiers from her time, they were piloting their standard-issue armor that stood roughly 9 feet tall. It resembled more of an angled block of dark-greenish-gray armor with two arms, two legs and no head, it's back had a single exhaust exit, angled downward and hooded with armor. On both arms they had a fairly standard armament: A 1.2-Inch autocannon on the right arm and a rotary gun the same as Dusty's mounted on the other. Above one's shoulder sat a long, angular and sophisticated-looking cannon of some sort, on the other's a strange, short and blunt machine that appeared to be some sort of cannon or launcher but had no visible bore of any kind. The two soldiers sat inside their armor, awaiting orders.

The creatures in the village had rallied themselves and were about to cross the bridge to confront the vehicles on the other side.

"C-Team. Open fire. Over." And with that the M270s unleashed their rockets into the night sky. They rained down submunitions, demolishing trees, buildings and the crowd that had gathered at near the bridge. What remained of the group scattered.

"A-Team, B-Team, begin operation. Go, go, go!" And with that both Kitty's team and CIDI sprung into action. CIDI was quiet on the ground aside from their AH-64E that had flung itself through the air at alarming speeds. They ended any threats they encountered quickly and tactfully, hardly firing more than two rounds per hostile. The advanced towards the Southeast and were making much progress.

Kitty's team was much louder, the M1A1 pummeling through burnt wooden walls while the two soldiers stomped towards the center of the village, using their rotary guns to stop any of the creatures from getting too close to them. At one point one of the creatures charged them and they simply grabbed it, spun at the waist and flung it over the cliffside, all without breaking their stride. Kitty, Pinky and Dusty took cover behind whatever they could find and tried to avoid being in the open, but often found themselves running and shooting and clinging to the larger, densely armored soldier more for cover more than they'd like. The fight was a bit more lively than expected, but Kitty had the loud part.

CIDI had reached the East end of the village, where the snow blew through the air more fiercely than the fires raged in the distance. Only another Skeleton stood there, still, patient, enraged. He had watched the approach of Kommando's convoy and the actions of their one insubordinate. He merely wheeze out an angered hiss at the armored women and J, who had accompanied them, and proceeded to fight them. He was more resilient though not as limber as the previous skeleton they had encountered. The twin with a grenade launcher fired a smoke grenade at him, enveloping him in a cloud of smoke. The skeleton moved to escape the fog but something large and heavy had collided with him and he found himself flung to the side and now on the ground. J had tackled him and proceeded to slam her fists into it's skull, she had successfully knocked a few teeth from it's head and cracked it's skull before it slipped out from beneath her muscular mass. Smithson switched to her USAS-12 and had fired two rounds into it's chestplate, disorienting it. As it regained it's composition and prepared to strike, a sharp breeze followed a muffled gunshot and the skeleton fell to the ground, it's head penetrated by a round.

Dixon lay prone in the snow of away from the path her teammates were fighting the skeleton at, she had gotten up and began walking the 300 yards to where the fight took place.

"Thanks, he was starting to get out of hand." Smithson said to Dixon.

"Of course you'll probably get promoted for this." Jenna McMadeth snidely commented, her bayonet going unused the entire ordeal.

"Oh shut up." Her sister nearly shouted to her. "Don't get upset that other people can actually obey orders." She continued, Jenna, unable to speak without being shut down, scoffed and stood by her twin, awaiting new orders.

Kitty's team had found themselves cornered by what they think might have been a library, the two soldiers were doing fine, but the village's residents almost seemed to increase in number.

"We can't hold the street like this!" Dusty commented.

"We'll just have to hit harder then!" Kitty said. "Fire the Radiation Projector!" The soldier with the device with no bore stood tall. "Affirmative! Firing!" He responded. The subtlest of hums emitted from the machine on his back and the swarm of creatures before them slowed and fell where they stood, some vomiting. Those who were not affected immediately fled, leaving nothing but the burnt remains of the village and the pinkish-red radiation burned corpses littering the streets. CIDI arrived a few moments afterward and were struck with an overwhelming sense of horror at not just the seen before them, but the screeching from their pegged Geiger counters, but soon in only a matter of seconds, the counter had quieted as if it were perfectly safe. They looked to each other in bewilderment and then to Kitty, her friends and the two mechanical armor suits standing above them with a look of caution dampened from their internal feelings of terror.

The M2A4 Bradley pulled into the smoldering remains of the village and stopped, Kommando appeared from the hatch.

"It appears we've won this battle. We'll set up camp a little way down and rest for the time being." He said, they all marched down towards a river bank, where they stopped.

"It's nice that we get a break now." Shirley commented, but everyone except Kommando seemed to ignore her. Kommando only offered her food and went back to surveying ahead.

"I'm telling you… these girls freak me out a little." Smithson said to her teammates. "Yeah, I think they're scary and I grew up with Jenna!" Lucy, the twin with the grenade launcher commented. "That was some nightmarish crap we walked in on, what even happened? Was it even real? Are we cracking?" Dixon inquired, still recovering from the sight of the aftermath of Kitty's assault. They had all replaced and tested their Geiger counters, not fully understanding what had happened earlier. They were still anxious for an explanation, but weren't quite sure if they really wanted it.

Kitty and her friends merely sat tuning their instruments, although not without keeping their vision towards the twins. They still had not forgotten what the one with the bayonet had done, possibly putting them where they are now.

I watched the terrible and inhumane treatment of the hapless civilians as the Magos and his automata systematically hunted down and murdered every man, women and child in the village.

"They're helpless. Completely helpless. We could have just driven through."

Despite the Pysker reverting the damage done, seeing a mother and child cowering in the street scream as the radiation caused their skin to peel and flesh to slough off had woken something dark, deep down within me from a long, long time ago.

I turn to the resting Automata and in a voice empty of emotion and as cold as ice say

"Do you feel like heroes yet?"

Soup King wrote:

I watched the terrible and inhumane treatment of the hapless civilians as the Magos and his automata systematically hunted down and murdered every man, women and child in the village.

"They're helpless. Completely helpless. We could have just driven through."

Despite the Pysker reverting the damage done, seeing a mother and child cowering in the street scream as the radiation caused their skin to peel and flesh to slough off had woken something dark, deep down within me from a long, long time ago.

I turn to the resting Automata and in a voice empty of emotion and as cold as ice say

"Do you feel like heroes yet?"

(*Kommando_Kaijin. Mago is the one that regenerated the village)

Soup King wrote:

I watched the terrible and inhumane treatment of the hapless civilians as the Magos and his automata systematically hunted down and murdered every man, women and child in the village.

"They're helpless. Completely helpless. We could have just driven through."

Despite the Pysker reverting the damage done, seeing a mother and child cowering in the street scream as the radiation caused their skin to peel and flesh to slough off had woken something dark, deep down within me from a long, long time ago.

I turn to the resting Automata and in a voice empty of emotion and as cold as ice say

"Do you feel like heroes yet?"

They are beyond our control, wielding power over life and death as they please. If nothing is done about it, the inhabitants will remain unprepared, the casualties, multiplied.
It isn’t too late. This village was merely a warmup for the army. It is still possible for them to avert the dangerous path they are treading.

By ceasing to attack, the atrocities cease. When the atrocities cease, the fear would cease. When fear ceases, conversing with the inhabitants becomes possible. When communication is possible, negotiations become possible. When negotiating is possible, progress can happen. When we can progress, freedom becomes possible.

And finally, when freedom is possible, we can escape.

Last edited Dec 25, 2020 at 07:37PM EST

You feel the earth begin to tremble. An earthquake? You look to see a horde of monsters running at you. A skeleton turns to a fish person next to him and says, "THAT'S THEM, UNDYNE! THE HUMANS!" Undyne glares at you. "Unbelievable. You humans just think you can do whatever you want, don't you? You haven't changed one bit since we last met you." Noting the expressions of confusion on your faces, she says, "oh, so you don't know. Let me tell you the tragic tale of our people…" There's a pause. "Know what? SCREW IT! WHY YOU I TELL YOU THAT STORY…WHEN YOU'RE ABOUT TO DIE? NGAHHHHHHH!!!" The mob of monsters race toward you. A battle begins!
Music:

The FIGHT, ACT, ITEM and MERCY buttons have reappeared. The battle text says, "*The Royal Guard blocks the way!"
Before you can select an option, Undyne yells, "ATTACK!!!!" The Bullet Board is filled with projectiles. Swords, spears, bones, axe blades, you name it. Everybody takes 10 damage automatically. The battle text changes to, "*Maybe you didn't think this through. (What? Hell yes you did!)"
And Turn 1 of a grueling battle commences.

Last edited Dec 25, 2020 at 07:56PM EST

Omega MISSINGNO wrote:

You feel the earth begin to tremble. An earthquake? You look to see a horde of monsters running at you. A skeleton turns to a fish person next to him and says, "THAT'S THEM, UNDYNE! THE HUMANS!" Undyne glares at you. "Unbelievable. You humans just think you can do whatever you want, don't you? You haven't changed one bit since we last met you." Noting the expressions of confusion on your faces, she says, "oh, so you don't know. Let me tell you the tragic tale of our people…" There's a pause. "Know what? SCREW IT! WHY YOU I TELL YOU THAT STORY…WHEN YOU'RE ABOUT TO DIE? NGAHHHHHHH!!!" The mob of monsters race toward you. A battle begins!
Music:

The FIGHT, ACT, ITEM and MERCY buttons have reappeared. The battle text says, "*The Royal Guard blocks the way!"
Before you can select an option, Undyne yells, "ATTACK!!!!" The Bullet Board is filled with projectiles. Swords, spears, bones, axe blades, you name it. Everybody takes 10 damage automatically. The battle text changes to, "*Maybe you didn't think this through. (What? Hell yes you did!)"
And Turn 1 of a grueling battle commences.

MERCY: Spare
Having rested at the hotel, I brace myself for the inevitable volley of bullets, literal and figurative, summoned by the wrath the town is engulfed in.
It’s understandable, I thought, why they are angry. I can hardly think of a community, a kingdom or a nation who would dare to let this slide. At the same time, I strive to avoid the more intense parts of the battlefield, knowing that much of the death would occur there.
I fortify my soul in a defensive manner, refusing to give ground.

Kommando, not knowing crap about Undertale's combat system and acknowledging a past post on fighting Orders Kitty to order the soldier with the sophisticated-looking cannon to fire on their latest assailant.

"Affirmative! Firing!" The soldier responded and a thundering loud bolt of lightning flashes from the cannon to the strange armored fish woman. A bright flash occurred and the bolt even jumped to a few of the creatures standing near her. When everyone opened their eyes again the fish-woman was nowhere to be seen and the creatures that the lightning arced onto lay smoldering and charred on the ground.

Kommando turned on a loudspeaker. "Anyone else? No? Good. Return to your homes and remain out of our path, any resistance will be met with insurmountable retaliatory force."

Will the horde disperse and flee? Or can Kommando just not catch a break for two darn minutes?

Suddenly, a loud sound like a thousand thunderclaps could be heard from where Mago stood. He was now surrounded by a large beam of bright light, his hands balled up into fists and his teeth gritted together in fury. He pointed a finger at the mob of monsters and shouted at them.

Mago: "I have played enough fucking games. You will all go back to your miserable little lives, and never come near me or anyone else in this group ever again, lest you face my complete and utter wrath and fury."

Then he turned toward Kommando, the anger gleaming in his eyes suddenly flashing brighter. He threw a quick lightning bolt attack at Kommando and Kitty, slashing their cheeks and zapping them with electricity, thus dealing 5 more HP of damage to each of them.

Mago: "As for you two, I want to make this clearly known; if you fuck up like this again, burning down villages and attacking people for no other reason then for your own entertainment, I'll have you, Kaijin, and every one of your creations at the top of my hitlist. And let me be clear; you do not want to be on my hitlist. Not even the very bottom."

Then he turned toward Soup King and sucked 2 HP out of his circuits.

Mago: "And that is for blaming me for Kommando's wrongdoings."

Then he turned toward the others in the group, including Olors, Toaster, and MISSINGNO.

Mago: "…I…don't have anything to say against any of you right now. You keep doing what you're doing and we'll remain on good terms."

With that, Mago returned to his casual, laid-back state, the light shining around him disappearing and the anger in his eyes dissipating.

Last edited Dec 25, 2020 at 09:44PM EST

Kommando_Kaijin stared a hole through Mago. Suddenly the robed woman from earlier appeared again, as if silently summoned. Kommando merely pointed at Mago and before anyone could blink, he was vanished to some other strange, far away world.

"…And don't forget…" Kommando said.

The robed woman sighed in an annoyed manner "This is highly irresponsible, don't blame me if it causes something worse than some magician performing light shows."

"Care to explain for those who aren't aware of the danger now present?" Kommando continued.

The robed woman, looked to the other RPers and began announcing. "I have just weakened the very fabric of reality, nothing will happen unless it is tested, upon which it will weaken further. If it becomes weak enough, it will collapse and everyone living, dead and yet to be conceived will be subjected to abstract horrors beyond human comprehension. Most forms of magic will effectively wither away it's integrity. If that magician I just sent to an alternate reality ever returns, he would significantly weaken if not outright collapse this reality. His absence is your continued survival.*

And with that, she disappeared back to wherever she came from. Kommando chuckled to himself.

"Now, anyone else wanna get on Kommando_Kaijin's real wild ride? No? Thought so."

And he then sat back in the Bradley, studying the terrain around them, looking for the next location to move to.

But Mago was not just relocated, he was being followed as well. A twisted jester grin smiled on him from the shadows as he found himself somewhere completely different and entirely foreign to him.

(To the other RPers: let’s use parentheses to denote meta discussion. Double posting due to importance, don’t want the “fabric of reality” to weaken further)

(Note to other RPers rn: Mago is currently in another dimension of reality, and therefore I might not RP as him on this thread for a little while as he "battles" his way out of there. Of course, Kommando isn't quite as smart or as wise to Mago's schemes as he thinks he is, and Mago will definitely reappear in the future.

Until then, I might do some background announcing and dictate the actions of side characters.)

You hear a voice from behind you. "You'll have to try a little harder than that! Undyne's back and now she's lost her eyepatch. A spear-shaped beam of light is flashing from her empty socket. Papyrus looks shocked. "YOU KILLED UNDYNE?" he asks. A large number of skull-like things appear facing at the bullet board. "TIME TO USE MY SPECIAL ATTACK!!" Flowey and a couple Froggits have shown up. "Hey! You don't get to commit genocide! That's my job!!" says Flowey. Time for Attack 2! Everybody, choose a number.

Note: Flowey will burrow underground if attacked, causing any attack targeting him to miss. Undyne has 23000 HP, so she cannot be killed easily (for reference, Omega Flowey has 9950 HP).
Upon killing an enemy, you can attempt to absorb their SOUL.

"But…Pysker Tim…I praised you for saving the town. I thought…you were…my friend."

The lights of my auspexes dim and I stop responding to the actions around me as I slump unto my knees.

"What good…is a doctor here…"

  • Medical Processes Shutting Down

"…when no one…is worth saving?"

  • Alpha Prototype Online
    …
    …
    …

The Chaos Engine stands to it's feet, with cyan light as bright as the sun bursting out of his auspexes as he leers at everyone around him. Eldritch energy crackles and snaps at everything within distance.

"M-m-m-miserable veeeeeeermin. I-i-i-i-i-insignificantInsects."

Everything starts to warp and blur as a high pitch whine emanates from within The Chaos Engine. The ground starts to become swampy as the buildings faze out of existence. A vision of a forest of dead trees and sparse fields begins to materialise around everyone. The air is cold, moist and has a strange static quality to it.

As the tear in reality solidifies, the Chaos Engine turns it's head to it's once former companions.

"R-r-r-reality maybe…..yooooouuuurrrs toCreateButIt…..is mine to De…strooooy"

The lights of one of his auspexes focus into a beam that strikes the robed woman. To everyone else, it appears that she is everything and nothing, rapidly changing from a young girl, to her current form, to a desiccated husk repeatedly. To her, nothing is happening and she is simply waiting for Kaijin's next order; an order which she now cannot hear.

"P-p-p-plot armour can'tSaveYouNow……bitch"

(I bet you guys forgot all about this. I was planning on having this be a slow transition as I took more damage and my character became more unstable; but we haven't really had a chance to fight properly.)

(Because everything's gone to shit and I was just betrayed due to the rude magician once again accessing my private databanks without permission and miss-reading the data, I think now is a logical time for my character to snap.)

(So just to lay out in number terms what I've just done, I've activated my blowout ability and rolled a 3; so everyone's been teleported to the zone. I'll leave it up to the DM (Missing No) to decide what anomalies, mutants and Stalkers are going to join in the battle. Radiation burns and rampant mutations for everyone, Yay!….except for Tim, lucky bugger.)

(Oh, and just to confirm with you Missing No, now that I'm in "Maximum Fuck" mode, should I stick with my original 12HP, or should I use by boss HP of 3000?)

I begin moving my SOUL towards the battlefield. The movement is so slow, so discreet, such that no monster, robot, human or automation can sense it.
Then, when I was out of sight, I rush towards the vast horde of monsters, who were quickly dying, and try to absorb their SOULs before they get to turn into dust.

(Uh… The robed woman disappeared back to her plane of existence at the end of my post. How is Soup King able to attack her if she wasn't present, or as far as gameplay purposes should be concerned, existent?)

Kommando began drawing as fast as possible on his tablet. Vast and seemingly endless armies of strange and unusual machines swarmed the landscape. They began fighting and slaughtering the belligerent creatures. Armored vehicles that floated above the surface blasted crowds to oblivion while the mechanized soldiers from before shot everything that moved and bathed the battlefield in thousands of Grays of Ionizing Radiation. Men and Women in lighter, but still hefty armor suits faded out of the visible wavelength of light and began firing on unwitting opponents. Kitty, Pinky and Dusty had all been given better tougher, all-covering mechanized suits of armor to properly prepare them for the cacophony of war that had erupted.

"Kitty, you take charge of the forces from here. CIDI, escort me and Shirley to safety." And with that CIDI and their vehicles began moving at full speed to a safer location to the North, they passed through landfills and small houses and caves until they felt that they were at a location where Kommando felt that he could properly orchestrate his war machine from.

"Ok, all anti-armor weapons, focus fire on that fish-woman and that robot that just went berserk!." More soldiers with more of the sophisticated-looking lightning cannons began targeting and damaging the two primary threats on the battlefield, Kitty turned her attention to the flower.

"We need to excavate this thing, someone get artillery on it. Now!" And as quickly as she ordered it, missiles from soldiers and vehicles rained down onto the flower, cratering it's location.

"What's going on, Kommando? Kommando, it doesn't look good out there!" Shirley said to Kommando, who was wholly absorbed in the combat happening on the horizon.

"Stay down!" Said Smithson as she pulled Shirley back inside the Bradley. "It's dangerous right now, stay inside!"

Soup King wrote:

"But…Pysker Tim…I praised you for saving the town. I thought…you were…my friend."

The lights of my auspexes dim and I stop responding to the actions around me as I slump unto my knees.

"What good…is a doctor here…"

  • Medical Processes Shutting Down

"…when no one…is worth saving?"

  • Alpha Prototype Online
    …
    …
    …

The Chaos Engine stands to it's feet, with cyan light as bright as the sun bursting out of his auspexes as he leers at everyone around him. Eldritch energy crackles and snaps at everything within distance.

"M-m-m-miserable veeeeeeermin. I-i-i-i-i-insignificantInsects."

Everything starts to warp and blur as a high pitch whine emanates from within The Chaos Engine. The ground starts to become swampy as the buildings faze out of existence. A vision of a forest of dead trees and sparse fields begins to materialise around everyone. The air is cold, moist and has a strange static quality to it.

As the tear in reality solidifies, the Chaos Engine turns it's head to it's once former companions.

"R-r-r-reality maybe…..yooooouuuurrrs toCreateButIt…..is mine to De…strooooy"

The lights of one of his auspexes focus into a beam that strikes the robed woman. To everyone else, it appears that she is everything and nothing, rapidly changing from a young girl, to her current form, to a desiccated husk repeatedly. To her, nothing is happening and she is simply waiting for Kaijin's next order; an order which she now cannot hear.

"P-p-p-plot armour can'tSaveYouNow……bitch"

(I bet you guys forgot all about this. I was planning on having this be a slow transition as I took more damage and my character became more unstable; but we haven't really had a chance to fight properly.)

(Because everything's gone to shit and I was just betrayed due to the rude magician once again accessing my private databanks without permission and miss-reading the data, I think now is a logical time for my character to snap.)

(So just to lay out in number terms what I've just done, I've activated my blowout ability and rolled a 3; so everyone's been teleported to the zone. I'll leave it up to the DM (Missing No) to decide what anomalies, mutants and Stalkers are going to join in the battle. Radiation burns and rampant mutations for everyone, Yay!….except for Tim, lucky bugger.)

(Oh, and just to confirm with you Missing No, now that I'm in "Maximum Fuck" mode, should I stick with my original 12HP, or should I use by boss HP of 3000?)

Boss HP

Omega MISSINGNO wrote:

Boss HP

(So… what happens when we possess other SOULS? I was doing this to assume a form capable of withstanding this dimension)

Last edited Dec 26, 2020 at 04:26PM EST

(Sorry Kaijin, I misread the bit where she disappeared, so you can forget that part. Don't worry, I'm an amateur novelist, so I do the read and write much good.)

(Well guys, I'm afraid it's time to put our lives in the hands of RNGsus.)

(I'm going to flip a coin to see if I'm going to FIGHT (Heads) or show MERCY (Tails) at the start of each round. I'm then going to roll on the Chaotic Fallout Chart to see what happens as a result of my critical malfunction.)

(The targets will be:

1: Undine

2: Monsters

3: Olors

4: Kaijin's OC's

5: Kommando Kaijin.

6: Myself

and, as long as it's ok with anyone else, Tim will have full control of any of the beasties that spawn due to the will of the Dice Gods.)

(Let Mr Soup King's Wild Ride commence. Deus Vult.)

The Chaos Engine's head spazzes wildly as projectiles veer wildly off course or spontaneously turn into spaghetti once they come into contact with the eldritch energy wracking it's frame.

Suddenly it's head comes to a complete standstill and focuses solely on the form of Olors as they run desperately towards a large cloud of SOULS amassing above the chaotic battlefield.

"T-T-T-The GuardianOfThe………………Toaster."

With a sudden hiss, a massive beam of energy struck Olors and he collapsed, only to rise again stronger than ever before.

"I-I-I-I-I-I was made…………..aMonster. I d-d-d-d-d-don't want to……………dieAsOne."

The Chaos Engine collapses, seemingly dead with the occasional twitch of a limb or a sparking joint.

(So…..yeah. I flipped and got heads (Fight), then rolled a 4 (Switch Health) on the chart and then a 3 on the target (Olors).)

(This means that Olors now has 3000 HP and I have 20HP, as far as I can work out. Hopefully some friendly mutants or stalkers will come to my aid and my end will be more dignified than collapsing head first into a sparkler.)

Soup King wrote:

(Sorry Kaijin, I misread the bit where she disappeared, so you can forget that part. Don't worry, I'm an amateur novelist, so I do the read and write much good.)

(Well guys, I'm afraid it's time to put our lives in the hands of RNGsus.)

(I'm going to flip a coin to see if I'm going to FIGHT (Heads) or show MERCY (Tails) at the start of each round. I'm then going to roll on the Chaotic Fallout Chart to see what happens as a result of my critical malfunction.)

(The targets will be:

1: Undine

2: Monsters

3: Olors

4: Kaijin's OC's

5: Kommando Kaijin.

6: Myself

and, as long as it's ok with anyone else, Tim will have full control of any of the beasties that spawn due to the will of the Dice Gods.)

(Let Mr Soup King's Wild Ride commence. Deus Vult.)

The Chaos Engine's head spazzes wildly as projectiles veer wildly off course or spontaneously turn into spaghetti once they come into contact with the eldritch energy wracking it's frame.

Suddenly it's head comes to a complete standstill and focuses solely on the form of Olors as they run desperately towards a large cloud of SOULS amassing above the chaotic battlefield.

"T-T-T-The GuardianOfThe………………Toaster."

With a sudden hiss, a massive beam of energy struck Olors and he collapsed, only to rise again stronger than ever before.

"I-I-I-I-I-I was made…………..aMonster. I d-d-d-d-d-don't want to……………dieAsOne."

The Chaos Engine collapses, seemingly dead with the occasional twitch of a limb or a sparking joint.

(So…..yeah. I flipped and got heads (Fight), then rolled a 4 (Switch Health) on the chart and then a 3 on the target (Olors).)

(This means that Olors now has 3000 HP and I have 20HP, as far as I can work out. Hopefully some friendly mutants or stalkers will come to my aid and my end will be more dignified than collapsing head first into a sparkler.)

ITEMS: KEY ITEMS: toaster
Fearing that I may accidentally possess toaster, I hand it to you, saying:
The many personalities, relationships, and motives of these creatures are difficult to maintain; some of them are competing for contr-- multiple monsters speaking over each other -- BARK BARK --
I catch my breath

A few of my many eyes notices a familiar figure in the distance. The multitude of the same yet simultaneous reactions I had indicates that she was once a ruler of the underground ages ago.

Last edited Dec 26, 2020 at 08:55PM EST

Kitty noticed the opportunity before her and acted upon it.

"Concentrate fire on that machine! It appears to be vulnerable!" She ordered.

The soldiers equipped with Lightning Cannons began firing more intensely upon the strange machine. Floating vehicles began striking it with their own scaled-up Lightning Cannons. Another wave of missiles descended upon it and erected a colossal blast of fire and smoke around it.

"What's the status on that flower and the fish-woman? Are they out of the picture yet?" Kitty inquired to her forces.

Kommando and CIDI's respite had ended for the time being, a group of the creatures had followed them and they were holding them off while the plume from Kitty's latest artillery strike leaped into the sky from over the horizon. The M132 sprayed a line of fire across the path of the creatures and Kommando's forces retreated further northward. They stopped at the edge of the swamp and prepared defenses while Kommando grabbed a radio and began inquiring as to the progress being made on the battlefield.

While this was happening, I was quietly following the army as it advanced, observing the monster corpses that littered the landscape. They were transforming into dust, and because that could potentially be a health risk to certain lifeforms, I continued possessing their SOULs as I walked by.
My body was growing at an alarming rate, as it was filled with them. I was even forced to release some souls, lest I hit the subterranean limits if we get back.
At this point I can now see in every direction: forward, behind, to the sides, above and below, near and far.
I can also hear new things, although the chaos had rendered some ears deaf.
The scent range had radically increased, going from non-existent to canine.

The intensity was too much to bear. I had the souls assume a staggered formation across my being. Finally, my green soul (kindness) was autonomous, as were the ones under its possession.

ACT: CONCENTRATE

I hit STAGE 1 focus.

(So there are four stages this ACT can go through. It is not possible for anyone else to know what stage it is unless I tell or show them.
- STAGE 1 is isolation
- STAGE 2 is when the isolation transforms into a visible glow.
- STAGE 3 is when the glow transforms into a pleasant aura that can recover the HP of anyone who is near it
- STAGE 4 is when the aura disappears, and the SOUL becomes consumed with peace. Anyone who looks at the soul will lose motivation in battle and be incapable of FIGHTing for the rest of the battle.)

(In normal circumstances, CONCENTRATE would be unlikely to appear in the ACT menu. Also, unless the STAGEs are mastered, whoever selects this option will lose control over their SOUL. For example, in STAGE 4 the soul becomes unconscious)

(EDIT: the descriptions I wrote mostly apply to the green soul. If any of you attain these stages, the broader descriptions I gave will be similar, but the powers are unique to each player)

Last edited Dec 26, 2020 at 10:11PM EST

At this point, the possessed monsters are so far apart that they orbit the soul like planets, asteroids and comets would around a star.
As I progressed further towards the following stage, Toriel figures out how to reach stage 1, and some of the monster souls gravitates towards her like moons around a planet. I think: it is amazing indeed, there are so many creatures, small and tall, tough and meek, social and reclusive .. some like this, others like that …
….
The thought processes goes silent.
ACT: CONCENTRATE
I had reached STAGE 2.

The glow is visible to most of the underground. As the green light travels, I discover many different caves, crevasses and tunnels and their many connections.
As some combatants take notice, the Second War of Humans and Monsters mellows a bit, although the fighting is still just as fierce.

Last edited Dec 27, 2020 at 04:42PM EST

As the bullets and energy crackle around me, I wonder if any of these weapons can actually hurt a being like me. I'm currently Un-Real, but, the army was created by Magos Kaijin, are they also Un-Real? Can an Un-Real object interact with something else that is also unreal?

(Coin flip lands on Heads. I "fight")

One of the many projectiles fired at me penetrates my chassis, causing another chaotic fallout to occur.

(I rolled a 2, which does the following:

The player controlling the Chaos Engine may choose a result from the table that is not 1 or 20)

(I choose option 6:

The Chaos Engine heals by 500HP, random enemy player is also healed for a 100HP)

To the utter dismay of all the combatants around it, the Chaos Engine seems to be healing from each strike they land on it. Rent armour closes shut, broken joints fuse together, split wires re-tangle and seal themselves.

The Chaos Engine stands back up, shielding the toaster as best he can from the maelstrom that is erupting around them.

(I rolled a 2, so all the monsters either get an extra 100 HP; or it's split between the ones that have survived Kaijin's assault.)

"W-w-w-w-what'sssssssssssssssss that………….little friend?"

"Help thhhhhhhhem. Yesssssssss, I c-c-c-c-can do that."

An energy burst erupts from the Chaos Engine and rapidly speeds across the battlefield, giving the monsters a boost to their strength and causes everyone else to taste freshly cooked toast in the mouths.

(So I had 20 HP, but I now have 520HP, however, since Kaijin did attack me, I feel I should take some damage, but I'm not sure how much.

I think I'll leave that and how the Monster's HP is going to be affected up to Missing No, since they are the DM for this game.

I'm also happy to post my dice if anyone wants to double-check that I'm giving you the right numbers.)

(What's going on with Undyne and Flowey? Omega MISSINGNO, if you're reading this, please give us an update.)

The creatures had taken many losses, the battlefield was littered with radiation-burnt corpses, the simmering remains of those who were standing too close to someone hit by a Lightning Cannon and many more disappeared without a trace upon the bright blast of another artillery strike. The soldiers dominated anything that moved, those caught in their field of vision were mowed down by the rotary guns or splattered into a collection of giblets by their autocannons, those who managed to get close to them were either punched, crushed or flung to death by their massive mechanical fists. The creatures that had decided to flee or hide in the surrounding wilderness were shot by seemingly nothing, the lighter-armored combatants had moved to surround the warzone and hide in plain sight, waiting for the enemy to try to retreat. Their armor made them invisible and trained as unparalleled marksmen, they never missed. Kitty watched the brewing chaos and felt a minor sense of relief at the decreasing number of creatures on the battlefield, but she had to do something about the strange machine that had caused such increasingly hectic occurrences. She quickly had an idea, she'd kill it herself, with a bomb. She quickly changed clothes into a backwards red baseball hat, a white tank top with the Red Hot Chili Peppers logo on it, baggy jeans and sneakers. She then pulled out a skateboard and began flipping, grinding and manualing her way to the center of the conflict while punk rock music blasted at full volume from… somewhere… with the Nuclear-Fusion Anti-Armor Charge she was going to annihilate Soup King with in hand.

"Kitty what are you doing?" Dusty yelled.

"Oh God! Her surname's gone to her head! YOU'RE NOT RELATED TO TONY!" Pinky cried out to her, to no avail.

"Sorry, girls! I've gotta do this or this battle might never end!" Kitty replied as she did a 540 Japan Air off of one of the soldier's Lightning Cannons.

"What the freakin' Hell am I typing anymore?" Kommando_Kaijin said to himself as Shirley sat next to him asking him about what he's typing despite the fact that he's sitting empty handed inside an M2A4 Bradley.

At this point, the light had reached the BARRIER. Because no SOULs are currently next to it, it remains impassible. The royal quarters are also glowing green, although the secure walls and the considerable distance makes it too dim for anyone to notice. The king of all monsters is currently preoccupied with the war, while the royal scientist is nowhere to be found…
A few of the monsters gave up fighting. Undyne allows some of them to head home, but to stay alert.
Flowey begins firing sharp seeds at me. The surrounding monsters counteract these attacks. The compassion I feel is so potent, so intense..
ACT: CONCENTRATE
The soul enters STAGE 3. The light fades away, and the area it filled begins sparkling with a very relaxing energy. The underground had never been so tranquil, though on the other side of the coin, it had never contained so much dust. The dust begins to float in the air, and some of it even coalesces and starts turning into new monsters, or bringing back old ones! Some more combatants realize how futile this battle had become. The monsters can’t win, because Kaijin keeps summoning units. But now, not even the humans can win as the dust transforms into monsters.
Meanwhile, the soul emanates an aura so soothing that all of the monsters either possessed or willfully orbiting gradually recover their HP. Their formation also changes; what was an orbital field had assumed a beautiful fractal pattern.
Toriel uses fire magic to bake, recovering the HP of those surrounding her.
(CAUTION: If my character enters STAGE 4, it may cause earthquakes. Because we’re still underground, they are extra dangerous!)

Last edited Dec 28, 2020 at 01:33AM EST

Kommando_Kaijin wrote:

(What's going on with Undyne and Flowey? Omega MISSINGNO, if you're reading this, please give us an update.)

The creatures had taken many losses, the battlefield was littered with radiation-burnt corpses, the simmering remains of those who were standing too close to someone hit by a Lightning Cannon and many more disappeared without a trace upon the bright blast of another artillery strike. The soldiers dominated anything that moved, those caught in their field of vision were mowed down by the rotary guns or splattered into a collection of giblets by their autocannons, those who managed to get close to them were either punched, crushed or flung to death by their massive mechanical fists. The creatures that had decided to flee or hide in the surrounding wilderness were shot by seemingly nothing, the lighter-armored combatants had moved to surround the warzone and hide in plain sight, waiting for the enemy to try to retreat. Their armor made them invisible and trained as unparalleled marksmen, they never missed. Kitty watched the brewing chaos and felt a minor sense of relief at the decreasing number of creatures on the battlefield, but she had to do something about the strange machine that had caused such increasingly hectic occurrences. She quickly had an idea, she'd kill it herself, with a bomb. She quickly changed clothes into a backwards red baseball hat, a white tank top with the Red Hot Chili Peppers logo on it, baggy jeans and sneakers. She then pulled out a skateboard and began flipping, grinding and manualing her way to the center of the conflict while punk rock music blasted at full volume from… somewhere… with the Nuclear-Fusion Anti-Armor Charge she was going to annihilate Soup King with in hand.

"Kitty what are you doing?" Dusty yelled.

"Oh God! Her surname's gone to her head! YOU'RE NOT RELATED TO TONY!" Pinky cried out to her, to no avail.

"Sorry, girls! I've gotta do this or this battle might never end!" Kitty replied as she did a 540 Japan Air off of one of the soldier's Lightning Cannons.

"What the freakin' Hell am I typing anymore?" Kommando_Kaijin said to himself as Shirley sat next to him asking him about what he's typing despite the fact that he's sitting empty handed inside an M2A4 Bradley.

"I-I-I-I-I spy with myyyyyyyyy littleEye. Something…….beginning with……….K"

(The coin flip came up tails, so I show mercy this round)

"B-b-b-be f-f-f-f-free………little friend."

I lob the toaster as far as I can in Olors direction in the hope that it will be out of the blast radius of weapon in Kitty's hand, before striking a position similar to the one Kane does before the Ion cannon
hits and expecting a similar result.

(Are Kaijin's forces effected by your pacification field Olor's; or is it just us and the monsters?)

You hear the voice of somebody you don't know. "THERE YOU ARE!!!!" It's one of the only Undertale MCs who was unaccounted for; Alphys. She doesn't look all that threatening. Except for the six-foot-tall chainsaw-sword she's holding.
*Alphys attacks!
Music

(Because they do not possess souls, they are not affected that much. However, those of them who inhale monster dust will be capable of harnessing the fruits of the effect. Continued intake would cause them to develop other symptoms, such as the development of free will, and the exhalation of wind-like bullet patterns.)
(As for flowey, who is collecting souls, he is affected by this. Obviously, his “kill / be killed” view is shed the way a goat sheds his fur.)
Yes, he should be very familiar. At this point only Toriel and, if he could see it, Asgore recognizes full well who flowey is becoming. It should be cautioned that this form is only fleeting; when the dust inevitably settles, he will return to being a flower.
Also, a handful of dust clumps become hard as bone. The most inert (lazy) of the clumps is easily the fastest.
The second clump is being drawn away from me and towards Papyrus.
But the third clump, the most mysterious of them all, transforms into a vast network resembling the interior of a brain. It is disruptive to our current reality, meaning that the warning of the robed woman was not in vain after all! Our surroundings are filled with a pervasive consciousness who carries with it a wisdom that dwarfs that of even some human souls.
ACT: ÇŒŠMÆ`[({)}]

Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Namaste! You must login or signup first!