Forums / Discussion / General

234,628 total conversations in 7,810 threads

+ New Thread

Halloween is coming up!

Last posted Oct 12, 2011 at 08:16PM EDT. Added Oct 02, 2011 at 11:35PM EDT
43 posts from 28 users

I was thinking of looking like Minecraft's Steve, maybe with a weird asian twist with like a Conical Asian hat. Either that or a medicial themed zombie, like this

I couldn't find a better one without meh coat off but you get the idea, yes that is me.

Well, on halloween, i will be wearing a little something like this:

Oh, and I forgot, i won't be dressing up. This is my uniform. Everyday. Dumb military…

Looks more like Dia de los Muertos than Halloween.

Of course, that's a odd thing about Halloween; although you can dress up as anything or anyone you want to, if you dress up like something associated with another holiday (like maybe Santa Claus or Cupid) people look at you funny.

One of the coolest costumes I had as a kid was cool not just because it looked good, but because of the back story. I had decided that year to go with a classic "ghost" and throw an old sheet over my head with eye holes. I threw it on at the last minute and looked in the mirror: it looked like crap. I told my mother I wouldn't go out dressed like that, and instead of getting frustrated at me, she took the sheet, looked at it in deep thought, and then pulled out some scissors and went crazy. Five minutes later, I was looking pretty much like this guy:

I must remember to thank my mom today once again for her creativity.

Not sure what I'll be going as.

And no, that does not mean you are allowed to suggest my costume. (Though chances are you'll do it anyways.)

I'm going as Big Boss… I've been (sloooooowly) growing the beard for about 4 weeks now, and the only thing I'm missing is a pair of suspenders, undershirt, and the gloves… Then I'm golden!

Yes, that's my face. Feel free to mock it, but I think the thing you should really notice, is that I have a toilet paper roll in my mouth, pretending it's a cigar. Yeah. That's what that is.

Oh, and I didn't put the face paint on, because it's redonkulously hard to wipe off, and I have school tomorrow… I'll post the full thing on Halloween, 'kay?

Patrick wrote:

I'm going as Big Boss… I've been (sloooooowly) growing the beard for about 4 weeks now, and the only thing I'm missing is a pair of suspenders, undershirt, and the gloves… Then I'm golden!

Yes, that's my face. Feel free to mock it, but I think the thing you should really notice, is that I have a toilet paper roll in my mouth, pretending it's a cigar. Yeah. That's what that is.

Oh, and I didn't put the face paint on, because it's redonkulously hard to wipe off, and I have school tomorrow… I'll post the full thing on Halloween, 'kay?

Go to a surplus store, ask for discounts, if its a small business they might throw a few bucks off.

Also, check out local thrift stores.

Last edited Oct 12, 2011 at 03:02PM EDT

Omomon wrote:

I don't know yet.
Someone can give me suggestions?

Since you like Gorillaz so much…..

And, no, of course that's not me.

Last edited Oct 12, 2011 at 07:24PM EDT

pug on toast wrote:

Since you like Gorillaz so much…..

And, no, of course that's not me.

Eh… I guess. I have the coat and the hat and the right colored shirt. And I guess I could temporarily dye my hair blue since I don't feel like buying a wig.

Last edited Oct 12, 2011 at 07:30PM EDT

Patrick wrote:

I see nothing mock-worthy about your face.

That cigar's actually pretty good. A little too wrinkley, but not every cigar is Cuban.

I await your warpainted Big Boss outfit at the end of the month.

Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Word Up! You must login or signup first!