Forums / Fun! / Just For Fun

320,732 total conversations in 9,943 threads

+ New Thread

ITT Reasons behind your profile picture.

Last posted Sep 03, 2017 at 12:09AM EDT. Added Aug 14, 2017 at 04:37PM EDT
59 posts from 59 users

Explain why you made or picked your profile pic in this thread.

I'll start: I mainly picked this profile pic because it goes with my username plus I added the pixel shades and Top Kek hat just to have it stand out more.

Stock Lamprey picture I found on school computer years back and decided to use because it freaked some people out. After a while of using it, it became part of my online identity so I always make it the base of my Avatar. Currently gave it Star's hair and wand because of the recent Svtfoe special, but might be changing it soon.

I want to show my real self, and the Pokémon are just my favorite ones at the moment (pertaining to the current generation that is). The reason I use anime stills is because that's when I think they look their best.

Last edited Aug 14, 2017 at 05:40PM EDT

I have this pfp because GeGeGe no Kitaro is a manga I happen to read. Very few people here know about it, but I figured I'd go with it anyway.

It only seemed appropriate to use one of my favorite candles as the picture representing me.

(Just sticking with the name and its source, the avatar is one of seven candles you must gather in the game this name came from if you wish to complete what's probably the most self-destructive test ever. I liked this one in particular because it's clear, and because in-game it's one of the most unnatural of the set)

well, I try to keep a certain level of professionalism for my company. so my Icon is my general persona online. simple clean and based on my main art style, it's pure and simple.

Needed a profile pic for this site, so I just chose a picture of this character cause I thought it looked cool. After changing my username to the name of the character (Eris), it just stuck.

Last edited Aug 16, 2017 at 03:46PM EDT

It was originally going along with my original name, NotPlankton, as a totally fool-proof plan to get the secret KP formula from the KYMers in disguise. But it failed and I changed my name as I got busted. I still kept the picture because I, Plankton, look pretty fancy in a bowler hat and mustache.

Certain avatars are used way too much, so I searched high and low to find something obscure to utilize. The image originated from the box art of a Famicom game.

I chose this because I love the Blame! manga
I chose this mechanichal form of Cibo as an profile picture cus I like the design of it (slightly spoilers if you didn't read the manga)
Hard to pick between Cibo and Sanakan though, but I might switch to Sanakan or never

Last edited Aug 21, 2017 at 09:54AM EDT

Because the 1973 incarnation of Godzilla is a precious cinnamon roll who must be protected at all costs.

Last edited Aug 22, 2017 at 11:02AM EDT

Because of a stunt I pulled where I uploaded 20 lewd Kanna Kamui pictures (half of which have been removed) and needed an avatar to fit me being evil in people's eyes. So I went with Dio.

Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Hello! You must login or signup first!