Forums / Media / Moving Images

18,567 total conversations in 823 threads

+ New Thread

Nickelodeon cuts ties with Dan Schneider

Last posted Mar 28, 2018 at 07:36PM EDT. Added Mar 27, 2018 at 03:09PM EDT
4 posts from 4 users

Source

So the creator of numerous teen sitcoms for Nickelodeon has now departed from the channel. However, there seems to be numerous rumors clouding the circumstances of his departure. But what do you guys think?

also: something something insert dan schneider diddling kids joke here

Last edited Mar 27, 2018 at 03:10PM EDT

You mean they cut ties with Dan "Get Her In The Van And Hold Her Tighter Because She's a Fighter" Schneider?

Joking aside, given Nick didn't make a big PR deal about kicking him out to score brownie points, it either means he literally did nothing wrong or has some major dirt on Nick to use as leverage against them.

3kole5 wrote:

Source

So the creator of numerous teen sitcoms for Nickelodeon has now departed from the channel. However, there seems to be numerous rumors clouding the circumstances of his departure. But what do you guys think?

also: something something insert dan schneider diddling kids joke here

Do you mean to say Dan "All-Nighter Kiddy Rider" Schneider will no longer continue to get away with it?

Last edited Mar 28, 2018 at 01:46AM EDT

You know this would have made me feel awkward in the past due to me liking some of his shows in the past but his last good show was icarly and everything has been a MAJOR dip in quality from my perspective anyway so hopefully they can get someone with newer, better ideas.

Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Hello! You must login or signup first!