Forums / Media / Moving Images

18,567 total conversations in 823 threads

+ New Thread

James Gunn in talks to write Suicide Squad 2

Last posted Oct 10, 2018 at 09:41PM EDT. Added Oct 09, 2018 at 02:50PM EDT
8 posts from 6 users

This post has been hidden due to low karma.
Click here to show this post.

Wow, considering the hype they're trying to build over Marvel's worst character, captain marvel, this might be DC's chance to resurge into the box office.

Especially if marvels big decade plan post Infinity War is going to be what the comics did, killing off old heroes and replacing them with sjw clones.

Rylade475 wrote:

James Gunn is in talks to write Suicide Squad 2

Top 10 Anime Betrayals

Well Disney did drop him, I hardly see it as a betrayal if WB is willing to give him some work (since writing/directing is his career and this is his second-chance) even with the controversy. While I do think his tweets were despicable, they were intended to be edgy humour. I'm not gonna boycott his work because he appears to be past writing that kind of shit so I'm giving him another chance too (as a person).

Carrie Enright wrote:

Well Disney did drop him, I hardly see it as a betrayal if WB is willing to give him some work (since writing/directing is his career and this is his second-chance) even with the controversy. While I do think his tweets were despicable, they were intended to be edgy humour. I'm not gonna boycott his work because he appears to be past writing that kind of shit so I'm giving him another chance too (as a person).

Exactly. They may have just been distasteful jokes, but he did apologize for those jokes--before Disney even brought him in! People change as time goes by, even the cast of Guardians of the Galaxy know he's not the same as he was in the past.

Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Namaste! You must login or signup first!