Forums / Fun! / Riff-Raff

83,659 total conversations in 7,441 threads

+ New Thread

Lewd Force recruitment thread

Last posted Sep 02, 2016 at 01:00PM EDT. Added Aug 27, 2016 at 04:03PM EDT
25 posts from 20 users

It's that time of the year again!
The evil no-fappers are trying to resist the lewdness inside, preventing the world's natural lust to throw off the natural order!!
The old team is mostly gone, so I need fresh recruits to help take down the evil no-fap scumbags!

Mameme wrote:

I sign up to this. Also can we upload NC content to people's inboxes as it's not really in the actual site itself?

Yes, as long it's nothing illegal or too extreme like scat and as long if the person on the receiving end agrees to being PM'd with lewd (such as people who posted in the No Fap Hitlist).

Last edited Aug 30, 2016 at 12:08PM EDT

Dick Crosby - ウエイバーコホーム wrote:

How are we going to stop them, m8?

Best would be to check the Hitlist forum, for folks who post their "weaknesses". Then simply send tons of what they listed their way, rules are abit stingy on whats allowed, but generally if it has no visible nips, dicks, or clits (All of which you can simply censor), it should be alright, especially as the people your sending this stuff do are willingly asking for it in the competition.

No need to rush neither, give them atleast a week. No need to waste our wasted time on those who can't handle a single week without Jackin' it in San Diego.

Last edited Sep 02, 2016 at 12:08AM EDT

i'm joining Lewd Squad only because there are too many names i have to type in the update lists. so how about we bring that user count down a little bit

Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Yo! You must login or signup first!