Forums / Media / Video Games

38,670 total conversations in 2,706 threads

+ New Thread

Sexiest Final Bosses

Last posted Oct 15, 2015 at 11:04PM EDT. Added Sep 20, 2015 at 04:34PM EDT
18 posts from 16 users

Remember to spoiler if the game is new or if it's old and there's still interest in people playing it or the ending isn't already known by everybody. Label which game it's from or the button is worthless either in the title of the spoiler button or just above it.

So sexy. Being completely honest it's mainly the build-up, plot, and presentation of this boss that makes me love it so much. The gameplay is so-so and it's too easy which takes away from its potential but at the time when I played this game I've never seen a final boss so good and it still is to me. The music, the visuals, everything is crafted beautifully. Also there are like 4 phases and I like multiple phases. The last one which I linked is the best though.

This piece of shit from Metroid Prime 2 is like half the reason prime 2 was my favorite game of all time when I first played it (still is like my 2nd favorite ever). So well designed, 3 parts, ughhh just so good. MP2 had the best bosses from the series to me and the last one didn't disappoint.

The sly series is really underrated, even I forget how good it is sometimes, but like holy shit the bosses have been good ever since the first and this fucker being the final boss of the first 2 is so perfect. Just the idea of an immortal being of uncontrollable rage whose hate for a specific lineage will last basically forever is so badass. His fights are both so well designed too.

Oh my god this is so good. All the powerful dialogue and quotable moments (Ex: The future, doesn't belong to you!") as well as the on point combat that is present the entire game as well as the fact that you're literally fighting the game's god, which even if over done in jrpgs is a theme that never gets old to me for some reason. I love it and I love the game.

Not everyone likes mgs2 or the final boss but hot damn I always loved this one. The fact that you're fighting an abusive father figure as a self-realized Raiden with swords on a rooftop in new york and doves fly by before it starts with super epic music playing just gets me every time. People like mgs3 and 4's final bosses and I like all of them, but this one is my favorite so far (haven't finished 5 that might beat it who knows, also I haven't played peace walker just watched it).
Last edited Sep 20, 2015 at 04:35PM EDT

This boss

I've heard a lot of people say this boss fight was anti-climactic and far too easy, but I personally think it was a perfect tonal fit for the rest of the game (and also the music is incredible).

Senator armstrong From metal gear rising: Revengeance.

A final boss that is exactly how a final boss should be played as. Multiple stages, strong dialogue between stages, epic music, and challenges all of the skills you have acquired throughout the entire game.

Last edited Sep 20, 2015 at 06:07PM EDT

Here's two of my favorite final bosses ever.

Jubileus, the Creator (from Bayonetta)

Holy shit, what a hell of a finale this is. The buildup is insane; How much more crazier can you get than riding a motorcycle up a bunch of missiles into space and climbing up a statue of God?! The boss itself (who's basically God) is difficult, but fun because of the cool visuals, interesting attacks, and godly soundtrack. Then there's the finisher, where you summon what's basically the Devil herself, who is a bajillion times bigger than the already skyscraper-tall boss, and punch its soul into the sun! YOU PUNCH GOD'S SOUL INTO THE MOTHERFUCKING SUN!!

The Fell Dragon, Grima (from Fire Emblem Awakening)

The feels are strong with this one; You (as in, your Avatar), Chrom, and the rest of your army are teleported onto the back of Grima, a giant undead dragon who's the size of an entire city. Then you're all nearly killed, with you at the mercy of Grima. All seems lost, but after a few rousing speeches from your pals, you break free from Grima and begin the battle, which has some of the best music I've ever heard ever. After you defeat Grima, you can choose to finish him off yourself, thereby making sure that he stays dead forever, at the cost of your own life. If you do so, you say goodbye to your friends and possible family, as they all mourn for you and your sacrifice. To be honest, I nearly cried when I reached this point. And that's pretty fucking rare.

Last edited Sep 20, 2015 at 06:35PM EDT

I read this wrong as "Sexist Final Bosses" and was afraid for a second that this was going to be another witch hunt. Glad I was wrong.

Anyway, I'm not sure if he counts as a final boss (I mean, one could consider there being up to three in every Pokemon game- the champion of the league, your rival, and Team Evil's boss for the region) but Archie is definitely up there on my list of top fictional husbandos. I am officially a fan of his updated look:

I'm really glad that for the variety that exists for the male NPCs in Pokemon, and that instead of just pretty boys, there are some beefy guys too.

I'm with Slutty Sam on Twilight Princess Ganondorf, Asura on Senator Armstrong, and Prince of the Moon (Marth X) on Grima.

Here are mine:
Ocarina of Time Ganondorf/Ganon

More from nostalgia, but as a kid you've been waiting for a long time to meet Ganondorf and end his reign the minute you stepped into the future. As you fight him and the choir sings in the background, the stakes are high and you realize that Hyrule is in your hands.

Pokémon Trainer Red

What better final battle than to battle against the guy who started the Pokémon franchise?

Cynthia

Both literally and figuratively. She's arguably Pokémon's best Champion, from her team to her characterization. On top of that, her music is awesome!

Master Core

Sorry Tabuu, Master Core has you beat. Master and Crazy Hands are hard enough in this iteration, but Sakurai steps up your final round of Classic Mode with Master Core, from a giant to a beast, to five swords and yourself. And if you have the Wii U version too, Master Fortress takes the whole fight up to eleven as you go inside him and take out his hearts! And then he just lets you win by turning into his physical form--unless you wait around because then he'll just send in a bunch of shock waves to finish you off.

DJ Octavio

Definitely not a kind of boss you'd expect from a shooter. Not only is he a DJ with sick beats and puns (if you have the NA version), but he also takes everything you've learned from the adventure mode while spawning millions of missiles, enemies, and Killer Wails! I may have raged a lot at this boss, but it sure was one hell of a boss fight!

EVERYTHING ABOUT THIS BOSS IS EPIC!

The music, the concept, the drama, the voice acting, the mood, the setting. Easily the best Final boss of Soni's history alongside Egg Nega Wisp and the Metal Overlord.

Last edited Sep 20, 2015 at 11:10PM EDT

Thrash95 wrote:

EVERYTHING ABOUT THIS BOSS IS EPIC!

The music, the concept, the drama, the voice acting, the mood, the setting. Easily the best Final boss of Soni's history alongside Egg Nega Wisp and the Metal Overlord.

tfw you're the only one who didn't like Egg Nega Wisp

Asura wrote:

Senator armstrong From metal gear rising: Revengeance.

A final boss that is exactly how a final boss should be played as. Multiple stages, strong dialogue between stages, epic music, and challenges all of the skills you have acquired throughout the entire game.

He played football at the University of Texas, so he's gotta be intelligent and athletic. And with those nanomachines, he's a monster in the sack!

That was a bad joke.

Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Yo! You must login or signup first!