Forums / Media / Video Games

38,622 total conversations in 2,701 threads

+ New Thread

Toys for Bob are now working on Call Of Duty Warzone

Last posted May 02, 2021 at 09:45AM EDT. Added Apr 30, 2021 at 02:33PM EDT
15 posts from 12 users

Crispy Cream wrote:

And this is why you shouldn't work for companies and should just make your own shit with yourself or a small group if possible.

"lmao just make an indie game with your own money and people who will work with no guarantee of financial safety, it's that easy bro"

wisehowl_the_2nd wrote:

"lmao just make an indie game with your own money and people who will work with no guarantee of financial safety, it's that easy bro"

All that hard work so at the end of the day, your game ends as a Epic Games Store exclusive or worse…as a Stadia exclusive. Granted these companies will pay you shitloads of money so you and your company don't end in red numbers so you can work on more projects; or even better, being absorbed by EGS or Activision so you can make more games for them and ONLY for them.

How many CoD devs do they need? They already have Treyarch and Infinity Ward pumping out Call of Duties damn near yearly, diversify your output Activision.

What are Vicarious Visions working on; maybe they can keep the franchise alive. If not them then the only hope is if somehow Activision sells the rights for Spyro and Crash to Sony.

Jazz Wizard wrote:

This sucks. Unless theyre adding bara dragon daddies to CoD from Spyro then it might be marginally intetesting.

Sadly I doubt that since the artist who worked there also left.

at least we have Dingodile and his wonderfully thick.. vacuum.

Jesus christ…… I wish Bobby Kotick would just drop dead or more mercifully, the Call of Duty games end up bombing. Then again the latter would mean more people out of their jobs.

To be honest I’d want Sony to get back Crash and Spyro but considering what’s going on there…. yeah I’d rather the bandicoot and dragon be handed off to Capcom.

Last edited May 01, 2021 at 02:14AM EDT

MisterZygarde64 wrote:

Jesus christ…… I wish Bobby Kotick would just drop dead or more mercifully, the Call of Duty games end up bombing. Then again the latter would mean more people out of their jobs.

To be honest I’d want Sony to get back Crash and Spyro but considering what’s going on there…. yeah I’d rather the bandicoot and dragon be handed off to Capcom.

How the fuck did we get to the point where Microsoft is the most trustworthy AAA publisher

(Capcom's pretty good these days but they're not quite big enough for AAA status)

Last edited May 01, 2021 at 09:14AM EDT

johnsmith20xx wrote:

https://archive.is/0KkGG

You know what the most saddest thing is? That there's tons of better IPs on Activision than Call Of Duty. Remember Police Quest SWAT? (yes they own that series by proxy when they brought out Sierra) Pitfall? The Movies? Gun? True Crime? So many neglected games that Bobby forgotten, but I bet he's busy in his mansion having a money bath and firing a ton of employees just so he can afford his carat-gold mansion.

Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Greetings! You must login or signup first!