[View Related Sub-entries]

Updated Mar 29, 2023 at 09:54PM EDT by Philipp.

Added Mar 12, 2020 at 04:37PM EDT by Philipp.

PROTIP: Press 'i' to view the image gallery, 'v' to view the video gallery, or 'r' to view a random entry.


OnlyFans refers to a paid subscription social media service that allows users to provide private content, including adult content, directly to their subscribers. Launched in 2016, the service gained over 12 million registered users in four years. In late February 2020, the site became a target of a massive leak.


In June 2016, British paid subscription social media service OnlyFans was launched.[1][2] The website allowed users to create a social media profile only available for viewing via a paid subscription.

As of November 4th, 2019, the website[3] had over 12 million registered users.

February 2020 Dump

During the week of February 24th, terabytes worth of content taken from the pornographic website OnlyFans leaked online.[4] Unlike The Fappening, the OnlyFans leak did not seem to be the result of a hack, but rather a coordinated effort from users to leak and share purchased content.

Sexually Explicit Content Ban

On August 19th, 2021, Bloomberg[9] reported that the website will prohibit posting sexually explicit content starting in October. Nude photographs and videos would still be allowed as long as they are consistent with OnlyFans' policy.

On August 25th, 2021, following a wave of backlash from sex workers on the site, OnlyFans[6] announced that the planned decision to prohibit explicit sexual content was reverse10.


OnlyFans allows users to create a social media profile that is only available for viewing via a paid subsciption. The website does not have a restrictive content policy, allowing users to post adult content to their profile.

In addition to the monthly subsciption fee, the users are able to generate income through being tipped, as well as by providing pay-per-view content.

The service witholds 20 percent of all fees, with the content creators receiving the remaining 80 percent.


Multiple media outlets reported on the site since its launch, including articles by The New York Times,[5] PinkNews,[6] GQ[7] and other media.


As of March 13th, 2020, OnlyFans[8] ranked the #1,300 most visited site globally, with visitiors from the United States accounting for over 46 percent of the website traffic.

As of March 17th, 2021, OnlyFans[8] ranked the #408 most visited site, with visitors from the United States accounting for 41.7% of the traffic.

Search Interest

External References

Recent Videos 1 total

Recent Images 44 total

Top Comments

Onion Man
Onion Man

Basically banks and payment distribution companies are saying "Hey. There's a few users uploading child pornography. If you don't ban all adult content. We're going to refuse service to you."

Of the 450,000+ content creators on OnlyFans, 15 were deactivated for having CP in July. This means that the hundreds of thousands of people who use the site legally, plus the people who are actually working for the OnlyFans company are going to either seriously hurt their income, or outright lose their primary source of income because of this. And for what? So that the pedophiles can just hop onto another platform to distribute this shit? This is what happened to Tumblr, it's what happened to Pornhub, and it's going to keep happening.

Banks force site to get nuked to prevent CP. Hundreds of thousands of people are losing their income. The pedos will just go somewhere else.


+ Add a Comment

Comments (51)

Display Comments

Add a Comment

Yo Yo! You must login or signup first!