Forums / Fun! / Forum Games

64,399 total conversations in 719 threads

+ New Thread

Order something from SCP-294

Last posted Feb 03, 2015 at 09:12AM EST. Added Sep 07, 2014 at 11:27PM EDT
160 posts from 51 users

If you're unsure how this mystical machine works, basically, it's a drink machine that can dispense anything that can exist in a liquid form, including some rather esoteric things, like liquids that induce certain emotions. In SCP Containment Breach, you can order "call of duty" and get a drink that "tastes like dubstep and ur mom." It will always appear in a 12 oz paper cup.

Here's how this thread works: You've inserted your money and nobody's around to stop you from ordering whatever you want. Enter your order in quotes, the person after you describes what the drink does, even what it looks like if they care to.

Example:

OP orders "can of whoop-ass"
Responder: "The drink burns slightly going down, giving you an incredible urge to punch everything."

Very little is off-limits. Go nuts!

For starters, I order "Estus".

I already like the concept of this thread of one of my favorite SCPs!

Appears as a canned drink, upon opening the liquid explodes on you and this appears in you mind for the next 5 hours:

I input "wildcard".

EDIT Got Ninja'd hard.

Last edited Sep 07, 2014 at 11:44PM EDT

TheMiketroid wrote:

I already like the concept of this thread of one of my favorite SCPs!

Appears as a canned drink, upon opening the liquid explodes on you and this appears in you mind for the next 5 hours:

I input "wildcard".

EDIT Got Ninja'd hard.

The machine dispenses a liquid that constantly shifts colors. You find the flavor changes with each sip you take. The first sip tastes similar to apple juice, the next peanut butter, the one after that, something similar to Captain Crunch. The color seems to have no bearing on the flavor. Once the cup is empty and it has been thrown into the small trashcan next to the machine, you notice a small letter J on the bottom of the cup.

…Eep, that was a little long. Uhh…I'll take "OP" for 50 cents, Alex.

EDIT: I'm off to bed for the night. I'll see if my guess is correct in the morning.

Last edited Sep 08, 2014 at 12:27AM EDT

You get a drink that raises your (resting) heart rate to 200BPM for the next eight hours. Your pee is bright green and slightly irradiated and you can sniff out any and all Doritos in a five mile radius.

I'll have Liquid Moonrocks.

RubyMcGyroid wrote:

You get a drink that raises your (resting) heart rate to 200BPM for the next eight hours. Your pee is bright green and slightly irradiated and you can sniff out any and all Doritos in a five mile radius.

I'll have Liquid Moonrocks.

Drinking the chalky liquid causes your voice to become monotone and robotic. Anything you try to say is replaced with long droning moans, repetitive noises, or mentions of John Madden.

Reminder: 294 always dispenses the liquid into a simple paper cup.

Here's the original document, if you care to read it. (I can't edit a post after 30 minutes.)

WIth that out of the way, I'll take a cup of "Half-Life 3"

Minty wrote:

It tastes like [REDACTED]
I order "Super Deluxe Hyper Caffeinated Ultra Coffee Combo 3000"

One sip sends fills you with an excess of energy. Your heart races before giving out moments later.

I'll have "what she's having."

MIMU wrote:

One sip sends fills you with an excess of energy. Your heart races before giving out moments later.

I'll have "what she's having."

You get a cup of dicks.

I'll have Phish's album "A Picture of Nectar."

It tastes metallic and fizzy. After half a minute you suddenly have the urge to say "Roger, Roger."
I order Super Smash Brothers 4.

Last edited Sep 09, 2014 at 03:06AM EDT

ddddiig wrote:

It tastes metallic and fizzy. After half a minute you suddenly have the urge to say "Roger, Roger."
I order Super Smash Brothers 4.

You accidentally drop the cup, spilling the contents. Where it fell, a terrarium-esque arena in a sturdy frame materializes, which contains physical beings that mimic the Smash Bros characters.

I order "jump gum"

SCP-294 dispenses a note with "Fuck you too" written on it, you eat it and it tastes horrifically bitter and feel as if you were kicked in the nads.

I order the blood of Christ

Last edited Sep 09, 2014 at 12:06PM EDT

SCP-294 vibrates and produced the message "Hic est enim Calix Sánguinis mei", then produced a paper drinking cup containing approximately 0.12 liters of red grape wine.

(yes I stole it from the wikia page, I did some reading)

I order a cup of "#GamerGate"

You receive what appears to be a paper cup with plain water with red tape wrapped around the cup. On the tape, the word "Controversial" is scrawled on it in white paint.
After taking a few sips, you still feel unaffected.
I order "recursion"
I order "recursion"
I order "recursion"

A cup has been dispensed and the monitor changed to the unreadable img on the computer but as you drink it you notice everything isn't a broken img and everything around you is a broken img icon but you collapsed and awake seeing you drank the whole cup and see that the cup has a broken img icon and a img of a [REDACTED]

A cup of coke vanilla ice cream and chocolate syrup

Artyom wrote:

It's taste great but you then became high as fuck.
I want a cup of vigor

After drinking the bright red but flavorless liquid, you suddenly feel incredibly hot. As you look down at your hands, you find that they are slowly burning away from the center. After a panicked yelp, you look again and notice nothing is wrong, aside from what looks like a small scorch mark on your left index fingernail.

I'm so glad I made this thread. To celebrate, I want to enjoy a serving of "Honningbrew".

Tastes of demonette cum

I'll order "A venti CIS scum no whip half caff, 10 pumps vanilla, soy milk, light ice, blended, light water, mocha with caramel syrup and an order of rape"

Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Sup! You must login or signup first!