Forums / Discussion / General

170,340 total conversations in 5,457 threads

+ New Thread


Locked Locked
KYM Pony General IV: Electric Scootaloo

Last posted Feb 19, 2012 at 11:26PM EST. Added Dec 15, 2011 at 11:43AM EST
9955 posts from 129 users

@Nintendork64

That’s basically describing 80% of all JRPG’s out there. Not exactly winning points in originality…

@Age Discussion

If you’d look up my DeviantART page, you’d know very well that I’m already 22. Damn, I feel old. And I haven’t really accomplished anything either. If I were japanese, I’d have had to save the world at least three times already. Shaefur dispray.

Feb 01, 2012 at 04:43PM EST
Quote

Ok, fine. I’m 24. I thought burning was older than me, but I was wrong.


Let’s see…I think it’s about time for a nap. After that, I’ll add to the questionnaire to encourage “ponysexual” as a response for those who feel it is accurate in describing part of their sexuality. As it stands, it’s a open-ended question, but I could make it multiple choice as well. In either case, I’ll add a point saying that being attracted to ponies is a valid response.


Oh, God. What is this feeling?!

Feb 01, 2012 at 04:44PM EST

Wow, I guess we got so popular somepony decided to make a spin-off joke confessions blog! At nearly six hundred followers that was bound to happen though, right?
It’s actually a really neat (but confusing!) premise. It’s a spin on us bromans, but instead of confessions about My Little Human they submit confessions about “My Little Pony” which is just our show but instead of us watching humans it’s humans watching ponies.
All the confessors pretend to be people who are ‘bronies’ (get it?) and while it’s really meta it’s still got some hilarious stuff.

Seriously, this blog is the best thing I’ve seen all week.

Last edited Feb 01, 2012 at 04:45PM EST
Feb 01, 2012 at 04:45PM EST
Quote

Ideological the Vinyl Scratch wrote:

Oh my age. I’m 20, turning 21 in May. Woohoo! I’ll finally be able to drink alcohol!

where do you live that you cant drink until 21?

Feb 01, 2012 at 04:53PM EST
Quote

Hello everyone.

Answering House’s question, I’m 17.
I’ll turn 18 this year, so I gotta enlist in the army already. If they get me, guess I’ll be the first military brony in this country I know.

Fuck yeah!!

Unless they decide to get the socks and the soap…


Also, about this Human Confession thing, I’ve seen quite some on Ponibooru, but never knew where they came from. Now that you showed me, I just went to check it:

Feb 01, 2012 at 05:03PM EST
Quote

Muumi wrote:

@Nintendork64

That’s basically describing 80% of all JRPG’s out there. Not exactly winning points in originality…

@Age Discussion

If you’d look up my DeviantART page, you’d know very well that I’m already 22. Damn, I feel old. And I haven’t really accomplished anything either. If I were japanese, I’d have had to save the world at least three times already. Shaefur dispray.

You made my mind exploded when I read my wall and I was terrified with shock and I seen YOUR picture of me and Gamzee in the shipping thread….

Nice drawing and nice correlation. (I seriously did not know you were into the shipping thing)..
(I’m 17 years of age btw).

Last edited Feb 01, 2012 at 05:09PM EST
Feb 01, 2012 at 05:04PM EST
Quote

So does that mean there will be some people that hate this blog as well?

The cycle continues.
“I hate how everyone thinks the girl with the lazy eyes is mentally handicapped”. If a confession like that exists I will laugh.

Last edited Feb 01, 2012 at 05:14PM EST
Feb 01, 2012 at 05:06PM EST
Quote

man i missed alot of pages in this thread hosting a minecraft server and working on an entry

Feb 01, 2012 at 05:14PM EST
Quote

CitationNeeded wrote:

On another note, oh God, that Human Confession blog is hilarious.


Please tell me I’m not the only one to have gotten the joke.

Fast Forward to 0:41




:P

I’ll turn 18 this year, so I gotta enlist in the army already. If they get me, guess I’ll be the first military brony in this country I know.

Can you opt for the Airforce?


Last edited Feb 01, 2012 at 05:24PM EST
Feb 01, 2012 at 05:16PM EST
Quote

@phoneix
Yes, it seems I can choose which military area to join. But I don’t think I’ll get the airforce. Flying on an airplane? Fine. But fly one? No thanks.

And Molester Obama??
THE IMAGES!!! THEY COME TO MY HEAD!! AND THERE’S NOTHING I CAN DO DX DX DX

Feb 01, 2012 at 05:29PM EST
Quote

Ideological the Vinyl Scratch wrote:


I foresee some ___ is best human confessions coming.

Inb4 they treat F.D.R. like Fancy pants.
Also who would be the mane six in our reality?

Last edited Feb 01, 2012 at 05:38PM EST
Feb 01, 2012 at 05:37PM EST
Quote

Ideological the Vinyl Scratch wrote:

@404: America. I can’t legally drink until I’m 21.

that sucks

Feb 01, 2012 at 05:40PM EST
Quote

Forum Moderator Verbose

Yay Verbose!

WOOOOOOOOoooooooo………..

Last edited Feb 01, 2012 at 05:48PM EST
Feb 01, 2012 at 05:44PM EST
Quote

Ric Tesla wrote:

Inb4 they treat F.D.R. like Fancy pants.
Also who would be the mane six in our reality?

Oh, I got this one:

Now help me knowing who is who


And Verbs is now a mod?

I for one welcome

our new TL;DR overlord
(sorry Random lol)

Last edited Feb 01, 2012 at 05:49PM EST
Feb 01, 2012 at 05:46PM EST
Quote

Dr. Gregory Horse The Pony Medic wrote:

@phoneix
Yes, it seems I can choose which military area to join. But I don’t think I’ll get the airforce. Flying on an airplane? Fine. But fly one? No thanks.

And Molester Obama??
THE IMAGES!!! THEY COME TO MY HEAD!! AND THERE’S NOTHING I CAN DO DX DX DX

WHY WOULDN’T YOU WANT TO FLY AN AIRPLANE D:

But that’s okay, the Air Force always has a lot of ground personnel like Air Traffic Control and Weather Forecast guys.

OH! You can also be a crewmember on one of the AWACS planes. Basically, you sit at a computer all day but this computer is inside an Embraer R-99 aircraft :D


BTW, I found the comic I was looking for! :D

Feb 01, 2012 at 05:49PM EST
Quote

Erin the Furry wrote:


Ric, is this yours?


M-m-maybe?
Nah I didn’t really do it, but I did not know anyone would, lol.

Last edited Feb 01, 2012 at 06:13PM EST
Feb 01, 2012 at 06:07PM EST
Quote

Dr. Gregory Horse The Pony Medic wrote:

Oh, I got this one:

Now help me knowing who is who


And Verbs is now a mod?

I for one welcome

our new TL;DR overlord
(sorry Random lol)

He can have the TL;DR overlord status.

As long as I’m still the Godpimp of Unlimited Swag.

Last edited Feb 01, 2012 at 06:23PM EST
Feb 01, 2012 at 06:22PM EST
Quote

Oh god, I nearly forgot:


Entry Moderator (& Ponyologist) Platus

Yay Platus!

WOOOOOOOOoooooooo…………

Last edited Feb 01, 2012 at 06:39PM EST
Feb 01, 2012 at 06:26PM EST
Quote

No SWAG for you! All hail King Verbose. All those who oppose Verbose will be called out as heretics and will be executed.

Feb 01, 2012 at 06:26PM EST

omgitsmr wrote:

No SWAG for you! All hail King Verbose. All those who oppose Verbose will be called out as heretics and will be executed.

Verbose’s new fancy powers:

  • Feature, Lock or Remove Remove threads.
  • Edit or Delete posts.
  • Move threads to a different board.

Platus’ new fancy powers:

  • Jump in on any entry to help out or edit stuff.
  • Confirm, Deadpool, Re-Submission an entry.
  • Add sub-memes or parent entries.

What they can’t:

  • Edit/Remove Images or Videos.
  • Ban.
  • Fancy Admin stuff.

So if you need help with something like that, feel free to ask them for help. But don’t start begging and see them as your butler.

I don’t have Verbose’s forum powers, but I can still ban and remove images. So if anyone is uploading porn or other rule breaking stuff, send me a pm and I’ll look into it.

Last edited Feb 01, 2012 at 07:16PM EST
Feb 01, 2012 at 06:38PM EST
Quote

omgitsmr wrote:

No SWAG for you! All hail King Verbose. All those who oppose Verbose will be called out as heretics and will be executed.

Heresy? Execution? ‘King’ Verbose?
This is starting to sound allot like Warhammer40k…

Works for me!

Feb 01, 2012 at 07:04PM EST
Quote

Feb 01, 2012 at 07:09PM EST

Epicus The Warrior wrote:

Oh hai. You must be the n00b new guy here on KYM.

So welcome to pony thread!

If you’re interrested to know more about the oldfags here, check Connor’s page for a list with profiles from all the oldfags bronies here.

Enjoy your stay (and don’t mind our usual shenanigans)

Feb 01, 2012 at 07:22PM EST
Quote

Epicus The Warrior wrote:

I SMELL NEWBRONY!

WELCOME TO KYM!

Last edited Feb 01, 2012 at 07:33PM EST
Feb 01, 2012 at 07:32PM EST
Quote

brainpeel wrote:

i just made this, i hope i didn’t break anyones illusions ;)

Nah man, I totally agree with it.

That pony needs to know who’s boss.

Feb 01, 2012 at 07:35PM EST
Quote

CitationNeeded wrote:

Wow, I guess we got so popular somepony decided to make a spin-off joke confessions blog! At nearly six hundred followers that was bound to happen though, right?
It’s actually a really neat (but confusing!) premise. It’s a spin on us bromans, but instead of confessions about My Little Human they submit confessions about “My Little Pony” which is just our show but instead of us watching humans it’s humans watching ponies.
All the confessors pretend to be people who are ‘bronies’ (get it?) and while it’s really meta it’s still got some hilarious stuff.

Seriously, this blog is the best thing I’ve seen all week.

I’ve already posted this AGES AGO, under the sentence

Best troll blog or best troll blog? you decide…

it seems everyone was busy ogling Humanized Maid Rainbow Dash and Gilda to pay attention…
I tried uploading some of it’s pics to the entry’s image gallery but all I got was thumbs down and butt-hurt…so I deleted them out of fear people think I’m trolling….


@ brain peel:
Pinky Pie?

Pinky?

Pinky?

Last edited Feb 01, 2012 at 07:42PM EST
Feb 01, 2012 at 07:36PM EST
Quote

brainpeel wrote:

i just made this, i hope i didn’t break anyones illusions ;)


Nah jk I +1 it. xD

Last edited Feb 01, 2012 at 07:42PM EST
Feb 01, 2012 at 07:37PM EST
Quote

@Ideological
Hmm…
The head seems a little bit small, even if it was intentional for it to be smaller than the size from the show. And also, I’m not entirely sure how a horses body works, but I don’t think the hind leg is supposed to bend that way (but, again, I’m no pony expert).
But this is better than anything I could ever do, and it is a sketch (at least I think it is). So, altogether,

Last edited Feb 01, 2012 at 08:23PM EST
Feb 01, 2012 at 08:13PM EST
Quote

Dr. Gregory Horse The Pony Medic wrote:

Oh hai. You must be the n00b new guy here on KYM.

So welcome to pony thread!

If you’re interrested to know more about the oldfags here, check Connor’s page for a list with profiles from all the oldfags bronies here.

Enjoy your stay (and don’t mind our usual shenanigans)

thx for welcoming me on the forum. I am maybe new to KYM but:

  ▲
▲ ▲
heheheh i’m not so new on the internet

Feb 01, 2012 at 08:19PM EST

@JAB: Thanks. I knew something was off.

@Epicus: Welcome. I am…the forum Trixie!

Ask and you shall receive.

Last edited Feb 01, 2012 at 08:28PM EST
Feb 01, 2012 at 08:20PM EST
Quote

Ideological the Vinyl Scratch wrote:

@JAB: Thanks. I knew something was off.

@Epicus: Welcome. I am…the forum Trixie!

Ask and you shall receive.

Nice to meet you

Feb 01, 2012 at 08:28PM EST

Ideological the Vinyl Scratch wrote:

@JAB: Thanks. I knew something was off.

@Epicus: Welcome. I am…the forum Trixie!

Ask and you shall receive.

For now.

Tomorrow or some days after he becomes the forum
Twilight/Gummy/Celestia/Tom/Luna/Faggot/Potatoe/Pinkie/Scootaloo/Homo/etc.

He just likes to give himself titles.

Last edited Feb 01, 2012 at 08:32PM EST
Feb 01, 2012 at 08:31PM EST
Quote

@Epicus
Methinks we’re going to get along quite well…

@Ideological.
No prob. I like to help out whenever I can.

I am…the forum Trixie!

Well two can play at that game!

Last edited Feb 01, 2012 at 08:39PM EST
Feb 01, 2012 at 08:34PM EST
Quote

X wrote:

I’ve already posted this AGES AGO, under the sentence

Best troll blog or best troll blog? you decide…

it seems everyone was busy ogling Humanized Maid Rainbow Dash and Gilda to pay attention…
I tried uploading some of it’s pics to the entry’s image gallery but all I got was thumbs down and butt-hurt…so I deleted them out of fear people think I’m trolling….


@ brain peel:
Pinky Pie?

Pinky?

Pinky?

aww, i did not… i did. fail

Feb 01, 2012 at 08:39PM EST
Quote

I gonna come back maybe later.gonna check out meme

-Cya Everypony

Feb 01, 2012 at 08:40PM EST

@Epicus

Ah, here’s my man. Good to see you here after I spotted you on the comment section. Lemme show you around.

This is Pony General where we talk about Ponies and drugs and ponies on drugs. Over there is our drug stash (points to mountains of cocaine)

And over there is opspe, he’s the Don

That massive wall of text over there? That’s Verbose

That cute bunny down there? That’s Randomman, but don’t stare at him in the eye. Last guy to do that lost his spleen.

And I’m the Blue Screen of Death. Welcome.


@JAB

You are in the right direction, but I think you need to shrink the body and enlarge the head.


@Age discussion

24. I’m one of the old farts on this forum next to Verbose and Phoneix

[edit]

Not on the list? Oh so I don’t post here do I? FINE, I know when I’m not wanted

But regardless here’s the updated age list, sorted by age so you can easily tell see who’s a dinosaur and who’s a fetus

  • Burning phoenix: 24
  • Verbose: 24
  • BSoD: 24
  • Muumi: 22
  • Opspe: 22
  • IvanP91: 21
  • X-Singular: 21
  • Iambob: 20
  • Daniel: 20
  • Ideological: 20
  • RandomMan: 19
  • Gigatoast: 19
  • Algernon: 19
  • Ric Tesla: 17
  • Cite: 17
  • Dr. Greg Horse: 17
  • Pyro: 16
  • Stargazer: 16
  • Connor: 15
  • lolstaz: 15
  • Sandwichman: 15
  • Riyku: Still developing in womb
  • Gamzee:
  • Teh Brawler:
  • Platus:
  • Karnage:
  • Fridge Logic:
  • Dr. Raymond:
  • Owens:
  • Bob, you turned out to be younger than I thought.

    Last edited Feb 01, 2012 at 08:59PM EST
    Feb 01, 2012 at 08:42PM EST
    Quote

    @Random
    You asked me a while ago how old I thought you were. I thought you were in the range of 23-26.

    @New Member
    Welcome to the thread.

    @BSoD
    How old did you think I was? And, is that a bad thing?

    Feb 01, 2012 at 09:10PM EST
    Quote

    I started the age list, and I said sorry to anyone whos not listed. omg

    Feb 01, 2012 at 09:24PM EST

    reads list BSoD posted
    Geez, I feel young now. Meh, might as well…
    I’m only 14, turning 15.
    But, apparently I look old enough to be my mom’s brother (which is both hilarious, and kinda creepy)

    Last edited Feb 01, 2012 at 09:25PM EST
    Feb 01, 2012 at 09:25PM EST
    Quote

    Some dude called JAB wrote:

    reads list BSoD posted
    Geez, I feel young now. Meh, might as well…
    I’m only 14, turning 15.
    But, apparently I look old enough to be my mom’s brother (which is both hilarious, and kinda creepy)

    Its MY list. Mine. Waaaaaah!!

    Feb 01, 2012 at 09:29PM EST
    Skeletor-sm

    This thread is closed to new posts.

    This thread was locked by an administrator.

    Why don't you start a new thread instead?

    'lo! You must login or signup first!