Forums / Discussion / General

232,915 total conversations in 7,792 threads

+ New Thread

What cars do you drive?

Last posted Jul 11, 2014 at 11:39AM EDT. Added Jun 25, 2014 at 12:55AM EDT
38 posts from 32 users

A 1997 Chevrolet Luv, no a/c, manual transmission and no airbags. Personally, I'm quite comfortable with the truck. It looks like this one, except white.

Last edited Jun 25, 2014 at 02:59AM EDT

A 2001 Volkswagen Passat, diesel, manual transmission, all-wheel drive. It's a pretty good car, adequate for traveling around.

Last edited Jun 25, 2014 at 06:23AM EDT

Blue Screen (of Death) wrote:

Wow. I have one of the shittiest cars in KYM

Everyone else drives fucking glorious chariots

…Screw you guys

A 350Z is actually much cheaper than it looks. Kinda like a Japanese Mustang.

My parents own a Citroen C2 and a Renault Koleos.

I can buy my own car if I want, I have enough savings so money isn't an issue, but with 2 cars at home and most things I go to being within biking distance (and college through public traffic), there currently is no need for me to buy a car because the benefits won't outweigh the costs.

Last edited Jun 25, 2014 at 02:22PM EDT

…Screw you guys

This should be your theme then

I drive a 2001 dark blue Ford Focus hatchback who's AC doesn't work, engine is prone to overheat in the summer, there's a rug over the spare tire in the trunk because the floor paneling's missing, the volume knob is broken and either cranks up the volume at the slightest touch or requires several complete revolutions to turn it up by one, the back light on the speedometer is burned out as is the one on the gearbox, the muffler was nearly broken off by my mom when she hopped a curb so the "Focus rumble" is even louder, it gets poor gas mileage as it's over a decade old and my brother removed an engine component to make it louder and burn more gas.

And I really like driving it. It's the car I learned to drive with, so I'm more comfortable and used to it than any other, plus I love smaller cars.

our family car is a VW passat B6 diesel , sadly with automatic transmission (it's comfortable, but no fun really).
my dream would be a car with retractable headlights, like an old 323F. but these are quite expensive in maintenance here, since they're pretty old, replacment parts are hard to get and they don't meet modern environmental constraint standards…

…Screw you guys

Don't feel bad! I own no cars whatsoever.

Although, from what Sniper said, I might want to get a Nissan 350z when I can, considering how I'll probably never be able to afford a BMW and it's apparently cheap. I always liked how the 350z looks.

Nothing yet, but when the time comes for me to buy a car (and it will likely be used), I'll be most interested in a Mitsubishi Lancer or a Ford Mustang. I like just about every style of both those cars, so the model year wouldn't really matter. I'd be more interested in mileage and general condition.

I mainly drive my moms 1997 SaturnSL1 as my daily driver.

Nothing beats the power of plastic and 39 MPG on the freeway. I also drive a 2000 Ford Taurus whenever i cant take the Saturn. the Taurus has no AC, classic taurus rust in the rear quarter panels and doesnt like to start when the temperature is either really cold or is at 40 degrees. im trying to save up to buy something like a Camaro or a Mitsubishi Eclipse because ive always liked the performance cars better then plain old Sedans.

Last edited Jul 08, 2014 at 11:34PM EDT

…Screw you guys

I drove a Geo Metro (LSi) until last year.

My mom got a Kia Soul, so I wound up upgrading to a Geo Prism.

At least this one has AC/Defrost, a radio, and doesn't leak when it rains. xD

Edit: Oh! And standard transmission FTW!

Last edited Jul 08, 2014 at 11:56PM EDT

I don't own a car yet, so I mainly drive my mom's '97 Toyota Corolla. I figure once I earn enough money from my job, I'll consider buying something on my own.

I actually have a friend who drives a '98 Jeep Grand Cherokee 5.9 Limited, which he bought at a fairly decent price. It has a 6-cylinder engine, 140,000 miles on it, kind of a gas-guzzler as you'd expect with most Jeeps, but it's a great ride.

A 1994 Alfa Romeo 164 LS (164 Super in Europe). 208k miles/335K kilometers and still going!

Last edited Jul 11, 2014 at 05:55AM EDT

;_; I drive my mom's 2002 Pathfinder, which at least to this day, is still in great condition.

I've been meaning to put a down payment on a new car soon, but I still need to save up to pay for it comfortably considering I'll need a new job as soon as I move.

Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Howdy! You must login or signup first!