Forums / Fun! / Memeory Lane

63,534 total conversations in 189 threads

Locked Locked
[Just For Fun] KYM Spirit Week (6/11-6/15)

Last posted Sep 16, 2012 at 06:56PM EDT. Added Jun 08, 2012 at 10:41AM EDT
145 posts from 55 users

I've been planning a KYM Spirit Week for a while now, and now, I am putting it to action.
If you don't know what a spirit week is, a spirit week is where you put on clothes to match the different days of the week, like spirit weeks at school.
Rules: Just change your avatar and username to match the theme for the day, starting Monday 11th, ending Sunday the 17th.
Monday: Favorite Superhero Day. If you wish to participate, your avatar and username have to do with your favorite superhero.
Tuesday: Impersonate Another User Day. You might want to download their avatar before they change it.
Wednesday: Favorite Meme Day. Avatar and username have to do with your favorite meme.
Thursday: Brand New Member Day. Your avatar has to be the first avatar you had (NOT the Anonymous avatar you get st the start), and your username has to match your login name.
Friday: Celebrity That You Hate Day. Avatar and username have to do with a celeb that you hate.
Saturday: Rule 63 Day. Your avatar has to have a Rule 63 counterpart of the character in your avatar. Usernames are regular.
Sunday: Keep your Friends close and Enemies closer day. Use your Avatar as your normal avatar’s Enemy.

Whoever participates will win a free virtual donut. Have a god day :)

Last edited Jun 10, 2012 at 05:41PM EDT

Twenty-One wrote:

so does that mean on friday, the site will be filled with bieber and nickelback?

you forgot rebecca black

Interesting. I may participate on some of those days, but if you're like me, your username is your real name.

And my first name is rather unique (it's my user name. No one else has it for their username.) So that ain't happenin'.

@Natsuru

So I need to find a doe instead of a buck?

Natsuru Springfield wrote:

I want to add something.
Saturday Gender Bender Day: Use a Rule 63 pic of your normal Avatar as your avatar.

Ok that's fine

I have an idea for a day
Sunday Keep your Friends close and Enemies closer: Use your Avatar as your normal avatar's Enemy.

Not someone you hate but Someone your Avatar Hates,
Like Me as a Servine or Random21 as Edgeworth, This would be a lot of fun.

Last edited Jun 08, 2012 at 03:37PM EDT

>Tuesday: Impersonate another user

I did this with Kalmo a while ago. It was lulzy. Despite our shitty jobs impersonating each other and the fact that our titles were different, I think we actually fooled CitationNeeded.

NottaWotta wrote:

I have an idea for a day
Sunday Keep your Friends close and Enemies closer: Use your Avatar as your normal avatar's Enemy.

Okay.

Philip J. Fry wrote:

>Tuesday: Impersonate another user

I did this with Kalmo a while ago. It was lulzy. Despite our shitty jobs impersonating each other and the fact that our titles were different, I think we actually fooled CitationNeeded.

Yes you did. I was confused as Hell.

Ok, updated spirit week. Mon-Fri will stay the same, but Saturday and Sunday have been added thanks to suggestions from Natsuru Springfield and Notsocool The Dewott.
Days:
Monday: Favorite Superhero Day. If you wish to participate, your avatar and username have to do with your favorite superhero.
Tuesday: Impersonate Another User Day. You might want to download their avatar before they change it for the spirit week.
Wednesday: Favorite Meme Day. Avatar and username have to do with your favorite meme.
Thursday: Brand New Member Day. Your avatar has to be the first avatar you had (NOT the Anonymous avatar you get st the start), and your username has to match your login name.
Friday: Celebrity That You Hate Day. Avatar and username have to do with a celeb that you hate.
Saturday: Rule 63 Day. Your avatar has to have a Rule 63 counterpart of the character in your avatar. Usernames are regular.
Sunday: Keep your Friends close and Enemies closer day. Use your Avatar as your normal avatar’s Enemy.

Last edited Jun 08, 2012 at 06:36PM EDT

Voltage is nowhere to be found wrote:

Ok, updated spirit week. Mon-Fri will stay the same, but Saturday and Sunday have been added thanks to suggestions from Natsuru Springfield and Notsocool The Dewott.
Days:
Tuesday: Impersonate Another User Day. You might want to download their avatar before they change it for the spirit week.

Could we get a mod to update the original post and add this info please?

angstyHoodie wrote:

But Pyro, he said genderbending, that picture should be of a man.

Silly Pyro.

…pretty sure I'm a dude. I swear, I'm getting tired of all the "Pyro is a woman" crap. Also, this vid disproves the theory anyway:

Because the top cubby does not match up with the bottom one.
Rook to E7.
Rook takes Queen.
Your move.

NottaWotta wrote:

I have an idea for a day

Ah hell. Like I'd be able to find any images of Carlos Ontiveros.

I doubt I'd be in this anyway, but still. I might have been able to participate in this part at least.

I don't know anyone well enough yet to impersonate them, and Thursday I'll just be the same as I am right now :P

Won't be able to do Saturday and Sunday either since I'll be in the process of moving (and I don't think this shrugging guy has a female form or a mortal enemy anyway lololol)

This does sound like fun, though :D

Last edited Jun 08, 2012 at 11:53PM EDT

Voltage is nowhere to be found wrote:

Days:

Smashing!

Hmmm. this is my first avatar, so Thursday will be nothing new, also Saturday and Sunday will be… interesting.
A 63'd Graphics cat…Mirror the image?
And the mortal enemy of Graphics cat….Peter the King of /b/?

Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

This thread was locked by an administrator.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Hi! You must login or signup first!