Forums / Fun! / Just For Fun

320,732 total conversations in 9,943 threads

+ New Thread

Oh no! You're accused of witch craft and you've being sentenced to death!

Last posted Feb 05, 2014 at 08:39PM EST. Added Jan 31, 2014 at 06:13AM EST
33 posts from 30 users

Choose the month you were born to see how you'll be executed!

• January – Hanging
  • February – Burned at the stake
  • March – Beheaded
  • April – Drowning
  • May – Death by torture
  • June – Crushed to death
  • July – Death by Cucking Stool
  • August – Strangulation
  • September – Death by Garrote
  • October – Murdered before sentencing
  • November – Death by Iron Maiden
  • December – Died of Hyperthermia from being in Stocks for too long
  • BONUS

• February 29th – Set free with magic and curse everyone involved in your trail
Last edited Jan 31, 2014 at 07:13AM EST

Fine..FINE..FINE MORTALS
I will be beheaded
My head will hit the ground..
and my corpse will be burned into ashes…
but mark my words..I shall return from the grave..and steal that which you hold most dear…

YOUR HEAD!

Aristocatification aka Lolishiiit wrote:

Kurenai is secretly working for the NSA, collecting information about our birthdays.

Too bad I looked through your disguise!

^I presume OP meant ducking-stool, because a cucking-stool usually didn't result in the death of the witch. In the cucking-stools, people were stripped down and placed in a chair somewhere in the center of town, during which they had to recite their sins/crimes. The ducking-stools were used to dunk people in water (similar to water boarding I guess) and occasionally resulted in death. Witches were usually thrown into the water in the ducking-stool to see if they floated or not. If they floated, they were deemed to have been rejecting the baptismal waters and thus in league with the devil. Not sure what happened to the ones who didn't float though. I'm guessing the innocent drowned. *shrug*

Looks like I get death by stocks. Dang it!

Of course, maybe there's the off chance that I can get knocked free by some unsuspecting travelers. XD

Laud "The Bear Jew" Piestrings wrote:

Death by Iron Maiden? Well, I'm a witch… I can always fake a death somehow!

Wherever you are, iron maiden's gonna get you no matter how far. Iron maiden can't be fought, iron maiden can't be sought.

Also, fucking stocks. That's the most boring one, at least beheadings and maidens there's blood and guts. All I get is stuck out in the cold.

Death by Dunking Stool…

"Hey, if she's actually a witch she will survive from this right?"

"That's how it works. If she can not drown we go and behead her someplace else."

"But wait, what if it actually turns out she isn't a witch, and we murder a poor innocent girl?"

"Don't be ridiculous! Of course the… logic… must be sound… oh fuck, drag her back out."

"Fuck! She's Dead! What do we do!?"

"We go behead the body and claimed she lived! That's it! uhhhh what have we gotten ourselves into…?"

I would be strangled the old fashioned way, but my avatar's a robot-computer-thing, so there's that…
What are you gonna do, cover up my air vents?

Snowie wrote:

Garrote… anything with a name that sounds that horrible must be equally or even more horrible.

It's a rope or cord or chain that you strangle someone with.

Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Greetings! You must login or signup first!