Forums / Fun! / Just For Fun

320,732 total conversations in 9,943 threads

+ New Thread

Be Your Avatar

Last posted Apr 06, 2014 at 02:18PM EDT. Added Feb 16, 2014 at 04:41PM EST
869 posts from 105 users

The LAST RP thread we did crashed and burned horribly. It might rise from the ashes in time, but for now I don't think any of the other RP guy are even going to THINK about touching this thread.

On Topic:

Last edited Feb 16, 2014 at 04:51PM EST

­­­Alex Mercer wrote:

wow, its incredibly how touchy you guys can be.

Because that RP didn't have any GM. And now these guys being whiny about how that RP turned into a shit.

Nah brusky bro it wasn't anything like that, as a matter of fact it was the presence of GM's that were the problem nor did the thread actually properly turn to shit, it was merely a combination of RL preoccupations and other issues that brought it to a rather abrupt and anticlimactic stop.

As much as we enjoy exaggerating our loathing for that thread we all enjoyed it profusely.

Don't get me wrong though, shit did happen huh hoooooooo!

On another note

Woof woof

Oh hey there ladies..shall we do it..?
And by "shall we do it" I mean…

Lets do this motherfucker, your eyes say no but your body screams yes

Last edited Feb 16, 2014 at 06:07PM EST

Fear is freedom!
Control is release!
Contradiction is truth!

That is the reality of this world!

Listen well, you pigs in human clothing, and submit to that reality!

Last edited Feb 16, 2014 at 06:19PM EST

Loli wrote:

Fear is freedom!
Control is release!
Contradiction is truth!

That is the reality of this world!

Listen well, you pigs in human clothing, and submit to that reality!

Mmph mphna mprh? Murr hurr, mphuphurrur,hurr mph phrr!

Last edited Feb 16, 2014 at 06:24PM EST
This post has been hidden due to low karma.
Click here to show this post.

LOCK THIS THREAD MODS PLEASE.

YOU PEOPLE HAVE NO IDEA OF THE HELL THAT HAS EMERGED FROM OUR LAST THREAD.

IF YOU VALUE YOUR LIVES. LEAVE THIS THREAD, LOCK IT, AND DON'T EVER RECREATE ANOTHER ONE AGAIN.

NOT EVEN THE DEPTHS OF HELL CAN KNOW PEACE FROM THE ROLEPLAY GENERAL THREAD.

Asura wrote:

IF YOU VALUE YOUR LIVES. LEAVE THIS THREAD, LOCK IT, AND DON'T EVER RECREATE ANOTHER ONE AGAIN.

I don't think this needs to be locked. It is different enough from the other roleplay thread to be unique, and it is also tame enough so that it might not turn out like the other one. This one is only for avatars, so it's not that bad. It's not like you can just be whatever the hell you want. There is some hindrance to the level of hell that can happen here. Let's just wait and see what will happen.

Ya' know, fer science.

Slutty Sam wrote:

I don't think this needs to be locked. It is different enough from the other roleplay thread to be unique, and it is also tame enough so that it might not turn out like the other one. This one is only for avatars, so it's not that bad. It's not like you can just be whatever the hell you want. There is some hindrance to the level of hell that can happen here. Let's just wait and see what will happen.

Ya' know, fer science.

…the original RP general started out as a "Be your avatar" thread…

but seriously he is REALLY overreacting and is being childish. Clam your tits bro.

Yo faggots, stop derailing this thread.
If you wanna have sex, rent a room and do it outside the forums. We are here to act as our avatars, remember that.

To keep with the thread.

I look deep into your heart and souuuul..
Make your WILDEST dreams come true.

EDIT: Seriously, stop with the drama. The Roleplay Thread is dead. You got that? Good. Now act as your fucking avatar.

Last edited Feb 16, 2014 at 07:59PM EST

Asura wrote:

Request denied.

The last thread turned into a complete story with only a select group of users participating. Said users moved to a different location as you guys told me yourselves. This doesn't have to turn into a complete story. You just have to act as your avatar, not roleplay a complete story. Look at the threads as having different purposes. I'm changing the topic to make this clear.

Likewise to everyone btw, no need to make le hi-la-ri-ous drama posts xD etc.

[noms carrots and smokes cigars]

Last edited Feb 16, 2014 at 08:16PM EST

Since I've been a lot of characters on KYM, I'll just try to be all of them!

~Metal Sanic

"RAAAAAAAAWR!"
~Emprah Ing

"Your fate is to be destroyed! Why won't you just accept that? Lie down and die!"
~Zavok teh Zeti

"You deny your weapon its purpose. It yearns to bathe in the blood of your enemies… but you hold it back!"
~Sammy R.

Now that I think about it, I just roleplay as video game villains on here…

@everyone.
Okay I am sorry for my overreacting. Its just I do not want to relive the nightmares and the cringe worthiness that happened in the last thread. Believe me, nobody wants that to happen again.

So now if you people excuse me, the match has begun.

"Magic shall not prevail."

Last edited Feb 16, 2014 at 09:54PM EST

Alright everybody, I'm here to inform you of a rumor that has been spreading across the interwebs about me. I located the following image in one of the greatest sources of knowledge the world has ever known, deviantart.

I can assure you that this is not true. Hell, if I had even half the powers of one of them, I wouldn't have such a hard time dealing with all the crap that is thrown my way all the time. You can all feel free to confirm this with the Doctor himself, who, knowing the population of this website, should be arriving shortly.

So you want us to act like us? Ok then…
Gets up and goes to the TV and starts up a homemade steam box.
closes KYM and plays TF2
Minecraft music fills the room.

Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Yo Yo! You must login or signup first!