Forums / Fun! / Just For Fun

320,818 total conversations in 9,947 threads

+ New Thread

Featured Featured Locked Locked
Roleplay General

Last posted Mar 09, 2014 at 06:19PM EDT. Added Mar 16, 2013 at 10:40PM EDT
8836 posts from 108 users

Yep, it's the return of this thread, but with an added twist- not a single post beyond this is allowed to break your character whatsoever. Instead of responding to others as yourself like I've seen in this type of thing before, do it while still acting like the… eh… noun depicted in that box that follows you wherever you go on the site; be creative. We'll start in three… two… one…
…
…
…
This comic sucks! I can't believe that after all these years, Rob Liefeld is still allowed to…
Wait a minute, this isn't a comic! What is this? What are you people? Who am I?

Last edited Mar 16, 2013 at 10:47PM EDT

I have an awesome suit that allows me to fly shoot lasers and lift five times my normal strength, and now I have this magical doo dad ring that can allow me to create anything I can imagine.

I'm also drop dead gorgeous under this mask, so those of you with lady boners can feel free to feel validated in that respect.

Actually I think I might have died of natural causes. But I was a lion in Norway in the mid 18th Century, and that's not natural, so I conclude my death wasn't natural by extension. It's all a bit of a pain-in-the-ass blur.

Rawr.

Last edited Mar 17, 2013 at 02:34AM EDT

New research shows that jesus was not a zombie but infact a Lich

jesus was one of us (a true undead)
to deny this is to deny us as equal to the living, it is true we may be dead but we have the right to live aswell.
for a long time have we been feared and enslaved even killed, no slaughted, by the humans just because we are different, but there is hope for with your help, your vote, i will change that or die (again) trying,

Vote for Lich
Vote for a better world

General Grievous wrote:

How do I even hold my lightsabers with these HOOVES?!

Perhaps I can do something about that.

If you would allow me to roboticize you, I could potentially upload your consciousness into a custom-made cyborg body, allowing you to gain the ability to wield your so-called "lightsabers".

This is only in theory, of course, as the process of uploading the consciousness of a roboticized subject into a separate body (especially one whose brain is composed of flesh, human or otherwise) has yet to be tested.

Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

This thread was locked by an administrator.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Hauu! You must login or signup first!