Forums / Discussion / Meme Research

30,828 total conversations in 4,533 threads

+ New Thread

Did you forget?

Last posted May 07, 2013 at 10:46AM EDT. Added Apr 30, 2013 at 12:38PM EDT
4 posts from 3 users

i just noticed that there were no sub-entry or just a mention in the world of warcraft entry of
the infamous "Anal jokes" that spam the chats now and then
the just as infamous item Dirge (also spammed alot)
and last the legendary sword "Thunderfury, Blessed Blade of the Windseeker" (also a spammed item in the chat)

i did check around and there is infomation enough to at least be mentioned in the World of Warcraft entry.

i know they all three are related to spam but that wouldn't be the first meme that was made by "spammers" actually many memes were born by people spamming them.

now i am not asking for a entry for each of them i simply want to point out that we need to show all our cards when we deal with old as well as new memes or something such as this will be left out.

links to info
WoWWiki – spam
MMO Champion – Warcraft memes

and while we are at it
Hogger and Gamon
should be mentioned as well or even have their own sub-entry since they are about as famous as leeeroy jenkins

I am only asking for people to look into it and perhaps fix this little lack of infomation
and i know it is not earth shaking events or something non wow players hear much about but it is a well known aspect of the game.

(sorry for any spelling errors i may or may not have made)

The anal jokes have never died out on World of Warcraft so i would agree. Even the Barrens chat died out after a long time but the anal jokes still go on a lot in the game, it's one of the funniest things about WoW.

Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Hauu! You must login or signup first!