Forums / Fun! / Just For Fun

320,712 total conversations in 9,943 threads

+ New Thread

3DS info

Last posted Feb 24, 2012 at 04:49PM EST. Added Dec 12, 2011 at 09:25AM EST
44 posts from 23 users

It's most likely I'll get a 3DS for Christmas from my grandparents in Benton Harbor. It'll be shared with me and my brothers. Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think the 3DS has an MP3 player built in it.

Adam DeLand wrote:

It's most likely I'll get a 3DS for Christmas from my grandparents in Benton Harbor. It'll be shared with me and my brothers. Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think the 3DS has an MP3 player built in it.

Yes it does have a MP3 player but you have to have an SD card. Now the more better news… The 3DS can record up to 10 minuites of 3D video!!! However you might need the 12-10-11 update!

I bought one like when Ocarina Of Time 3D came out. Played it. Beat it. And I haven't really played it since. It's kinda just sitting around.

THEREFORE

I will give, yes I said GIVE mine away to a forum member on this site who really wants it/can't possibly afford it.

I'm serious…

Maybe I should have a contest where someone gives me the best reason they need it and I will mail it to them. xD

Last edited Dec 12, 2011 at 04:06PM EST

Alex>_> wrote:

I bought one like when Ocarina Of Time 3D came out. Played it. Beat it. And I haven't really played it since. It's kinda just sitting around.

THEREFORE

I will give, yes I said GIVE mine away to a forum member on this site who really wants it/can't possibly afford it.

I'm serious…

Maybe I should have a contest where someone gives me the best reason they need it and I will mail it to them. xD

You should give it to me for the same reason I list when asking for editorship on an entry: "I'M KALMO AND YOU SHOULD GIVE IT TO ME BECAUSE I AM KALMO"

Last edited Dec 12, 2011 at 04:10PM EST

I'll post my info when I can, but since I rarely play online, it always takes me a while to find that info. I know my name is Verbose, but that number thingy…I'll have to find that.

I got a 3DS, because my DSi shoulder buttons don't work properly, so I can't play some of my older DS games on it. I figured along with Street Fighter, OoT 3D, and Mario Kart 7, it'd be worth the money. I haven't been disappointed, and the only 3DS game I have is OoT.

And yeah, I like this music player better than the DSi's. No changing music files, but a lot of them don't play now (file protection and even some that I didn't expect to have file protection.)

I've already looked, and I don't imagine the browser and the system has the capability, but I'm still hoping for a way to view YouTube videos. The 3DS doesn't have flash, but I wonder if it'll ever be able to work with HTML5…whatever that is.

I also have a 3DS but since Saudi 3DS are grouped with the UAE, USA,Singapore and Malaysia and I live in New Zealand, I haven't been able to play many games other than OoT. Might hit up some online sites and import Super Mario 3D Land.

Alex>_> wrote:

THEREFORE

I'm serious…

Give it to me, because I want it. That's a good enough reason, right?

Since almost all of the guys in this thread own a 3DS, are any of you guys in the 3DS Ambassador Program? I am, it's awesome. :P

Added everybody except for those who didn't post the user name.

Last edited Jan 28, 2012 at 02:48AM EST

User Name wrote:

Since almost all of the guys in this thread own a 3DS, are any of you guys in the 3DS Ambassador Program? I am, it's awesome. :P

Added everybody except for those who didn't post the user name.

it is. did u get the 20 three games? i was hoping they would have pokemon, but the games are pretty good.

Handa23 wrote:

it is. did u get the 20 three games? i was hoping they would have pokemon, but the games are pretty good.

I AM DISAPPOINT, HANADA
YOU'RE GETTING MOTHERFUCKING AMAZING MIRROR AND SACRED STONES
YOU DON'T NEED FUCKING POKEMON
THE BEST GENERATION WAS GEN II
/rage

Just to update, If you bought the $250 3DS before its price drop, Nintendo will notice your customer royalty and give you a invite to the ambassador program. So it might have the same effect to the upcoming Wii U. It's a good idea to get new Nintendo systems when it 1st comes out, but its your decision to get the system 1st or get it after the price drop.

Laser Pacer wrote:

What if Brawler3DS EX is from Nintendo 3DS Marketing Division and he's onto us.

Oh God!

BRAWLER, WHAT ARE YOU DOING EXACTLY?

I actually have a question. Older Ds have GBA port, but now both Dsi's and the 3Ds doesn't seem to have one. How can someone play GBA games on those, or you cannot? I'm planning to buy one (when i get the money), but i don't wnat to throw away, sell or buy a GBA/older Ds.

GriM ReapeR wrote:

I actually have a question. Older Ds have GBA port, but now both Dsi's and the 3Ds doesn't seem to have one. How can someone play GBA games on those, or you cannot? I'm planning to buy one (when i get the money), but i don't wnat to throw away, sell or buy a GBA/older Ds.

If you want to play GBA, don't throw away a GBA/Older DS. Unfortunately for you, however, people who bought before the price drop (including me) got this Ambassador Program thing. It was 10 free NES games (will be released to the public in the future) and lastly, 10 GBA games (no plans for public).

So yeah.

BrawlerEX wrote:

Just to get this stright…Paper Mario for the 3DS is out sometime this April. Problem?

Brawler, you made this for sharing 3DS info, not for advertising. If they buy it/have it, they'll now what's coming out.

Guess what? I posted this on my 3DS. But the browser sucks compared to a laptop/computer. Still good though.

Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Hey! You must login or signup first!