Forums / Fun! / Just For Fun

320,714 total conversations in 9,943 threads

+ New Thread

Shitty Music Thread

Last posted Nov 09, 2013 at 12:10AM EST. Added Nov 05, 2013 at 06:18PM EST
23 posts from 18 users

Thank to this asshole.
I have to dispute a copyright infringement by upload "The Top 10 of worst hit songs of 2004" by Todd In The Shadows.

Soā€¦Fuck You Eamon!
Fuck you YouTube!
And fuck you copyright whores! if you wanna make copyright dispute, please do it for a good cause and for a good reason.

Last edited Nov 05, 2013 at 09:34PM EST

Paracoccidioidomicosisproctitissarcomucosis

While I do like some grind-related metal, this is just a no for me. Maybe it could be better with less pitch-shifted vocals, a bit less chugging and a better production.

@Jimmy

@BSOD
He has some parts that are pretty decent (such as the piano ending of that song). His noisy parts are annoying though, especially hearing those almost constantly during a 12 hour bus trip :/

@Mike

Not all his stuff is terrible. The one I posted is more tolerable than others, if not overheard

But he has a very bad habit of adding sound that qualifies as irritating noise than actual music like Elvin the chipmunk rapping with a rusty dishwasher and roughneck "Bass" if bass existed in opposite world (read: fucking high pitched squeals). What really gets me is how this gets all the credit in the world for Dubstep when I know dozens of Dubstep artists who are just as good

Last edited Nov 06, 2013 at 05:10AM EST

@BSOD
I agree on that not all of his stuff is bad. Some of his more melodic parts (such as the opening and 'in-between' parts in Scary Monsters) are pretty good. I'm not a big fan of the genre myself, but there are quite a few songs that prove that you can have a good dubstep track without all the squeals and other 'noise' Skrillex uses.

Listening Phutureprimitive now, which sounds pretty good. It sounds a lot better than the squealing and stuff like that. Some songs actually have a relaxing feel to them, which is pretty nice.

@Thread
This stuff

While the more melodic part around 1:40 is okay, the rest sounds like an overuse of some drum sounds, and unnecessary vocal samples.

Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Hello! You must login or signup first!