Forums / Fun! / Riff-Raff

83,644 total conversations in 7,437 threads

+ New Thread

GUYS I'M DEACTIVATING GIVE ME ATTENTION

Last posted Sep 19, 2014 at 12:06AM EDT. Added Sep 18, 2014 at 10:37PM EDT
16 posts from 10 users

Tell me how much you love me and how much you'll miss me and how you cherish my endless contributions to this site. You all know without me these forums and this entire site would be in ruins. The only reason the forums are collapsing at the moment was because they were tumbling down in anticipation of my departure. Once I leave, the very fabric of the forums themselves will come crashing down all at once. Just you watch! You'll regret me leaving! Just you know that the mods made me do this! They kept telling me what to do and I couldn't handle it anymore. Stupid shitty mods and their rock-hard egos that love to be sucked on 24/7. They'll pay for what they've done to poor little me!

You'll see! I WILL deactivate. Unless you guys say you're really sorry and tell me how much you love me. Then I'll consider staying for a little while longer.

Last edited Sep 18, 2014 at 10:38PM EDT

Samekichi Kiseki wrote:

> Complains about people making deactivation threads.
> Makes a deactivation thread of his own.

I just hate legit deactivation threads. I said nothing against satire of the people who actually do it. As you can see, I haven't deactivated and don't plan on it. I'm just making a parody of Grievous' thread. If you think it's not funny, that's a different story. I'm just making it clear what my intentions were since the sarcasm didn't come off as I intended.

EDIT: It's sexy watching you guys fight over me.

Last edited Sep 18, 2014 at 11:19PM EDT

Slutty Sam wrote:

I just hate legit deactivation threads. I said nothing against satire of the people who actually do it. As you can see, I haven't deactivated and don't plan on it. I'm just making a parody of Grievous' thread. If you think it's not funny, that's a different story. I'm just making it clear what my intentions were since the sarcasm didn't come off as I intended.

EDIT: It's sexy watching you guys fight over me.

Stop giving serious replies on riff raff, you're just ruining the fun.

Samekichi Kiseki wrote:

Stop giving serious replies on riff raff, you're just ruining the fun.

Alright faggot loser suit yourself. I really am deactivating just to spite you! You will all see!

Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

'lo! You must login or signup first!