Forums / Fun! / Riff-Raff

83,643 total conversations in 7,437 threads

+ New Thread

Riff Raff Q4 Boardroom meeting

Last posted Dec 15, 2014 at 09:07PM EST. Added Dec 15, 2014 at 12:01PM EST
21 posts from 11 users

riff-raff is nearing the end of it's business quarter for meme production and distribution.

let's go over our wins and losses

wins:
- the start-up meme of the lube it up pug
- the very popular "get memed on"
- there are users who refuse to post here

losses
- gamergate still going on
- brones aren't dieing

please discuss our quarterly earnings and projected meme developments for the next year in this board meeting.

I predict great advances in meme usage in the next quarter although even this will do little to satisfy Don Goldenstein Kosher Cohen's thirst for more.

We should take old memes like "oh my god", "I cant believe its not butter" and "are we there yet?" And recycle reword repackage remaster them into hot new internet phrases

The true question is, Blubber…..

Can you believe it isn't meme?

I think we need to work on improving thread length next quarter. We still haven't beat out those /general/ fags and their 100 page long threads. Maybe increasing the number of double, tripple, and bump postings will help. :^)

Last edited Dec 15, 2014 at 01:50PM EST

Y'all faggots tryna force yeh memes here are hella stupid. I mean, like seriously,

What the fuck is wrong with you dipshits, even 9gag has better memes then Riff-Raff, I mean, it's not hard to create le ebin OC, you weak-ass shit heads should get out

And if you agree, you're a meme fag who deserves to RIP in pussy :^)

Good lord being idiotic is hard
Last edited Dec 15, 2014 at 02:39PM EST

While we have had a number of quality Riff-Raff Memes in this last quarter[1] The overall quality of threads has drastically decreased[2]. Our plan for Q1 2015 must include increased curation of riff-raff threads, so that riff-raff only archives the best shitpost content available. To address this, I propose a few steps to take

• Influence of the IRC[3] must increase. The IRC has crafted the most quality memes and ousted the lowest-quality ones. Their input is crucial to the upkeep of quality on this board.
  • A strict "dead-horse-beating" policy must be enforced. Subjects like "good fffriggin X" are dead because of an abundance of poor threads overdoing it around the same time. With a dead horse rule, the lifetime of a riff-raff meme could be extended drastically.
  • If all else fails, /ban @all.

[1] You just got memed on, See More on Know Your Meme (technically a JFF thread that was appropriated for riff-raff purposes), Are bronys dieing (another well-appropriated meme)

[2] A thread that sucks, Duuu?

[3] IRC

Last edited Dec 15, 2014 at 07:22PM EST

The Cute Master :3 wrote:

I don't know guise. Maybe we need to appeal to the younger market by retrofitting older memes. Does anyone have an old "lol cat" laying around?

Found it!
I guess it's time to sell these fuckers to the kids. Those hot pockets will be good as ours

Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Word Up! You must login or signup first!