Forums / Fun! / Riff-Raff

83,649 total conversations in 7,438 threads

+ New Thread

Riff Raff in the early 1900's

Last posted Feb 08, 2015 at 07:46AM EST. Added Feb 05, 2015 at 04:21PM EST
49 posts from 32 users

[sips tea]

I must say darling, this meme is quite extrordinary. Simply the finest meme I've seen since the war!

Last edited Feb 05, 2015 at 04:21PM EST

What an extraordinary ruse my dear friend!
Excellent ruse posting, I must say.
Have at thee, thou blubbery felon!
(Minty pip-pips and sips tea)

Last edited Feb 05, 2015 at 04:31PM EST

I must say, Lil B, I believe this a bit more like Riff Raff in the early 1800's. But I dare say this is still a fine thread. (Sips tea)

I, Laika, decree that this conversations basis be naught but odious squabble. Were it not for your diseased visage I would have struck thee myself, alas the constabulary have been alerted

The Cute Master :3 wrote:

On my way to have sexual intercourse with your wench, lad!

[gasps]

You are to have intercouse out of wedlock?! And you are going to commit adultery?!

Despicable! Diabolical! Disgusting! Heresy!

Last edited Feb 05, 2015 at 04:53PM EST

Cipher_Oblivion wrote:

Exquisite excrementposting chaps. I say, ponder with me a moment on the notion that Jefferson Davis did nothing wrong.

>you use the word "chaps", an word associated with the British English dialect
>you care about a war that took place over 3,000 miles away from the British Isles

Excuse me while I let out a chortle so powerful that my posterior detaches.

A Safe Space for Buff Dads wrote:

>you use the word "chaps", an word associated with the British English dialect
>you care about a war that took place over 3,000 miles away from the British Isles

Excuse me while I let out a chortle so powerful that my posterior detaches.

>That facial expression in the event of Tumblr suffragists informing me of my acts of cultural appropriation.

'Ello, gentlemen! Are the rest of you lot having a bully day as I am? My lady and I are off to see the Brooklyn Dodgers perform against the Boston Braves! I am considering asking her to join me in marriage at the sporting event!

partakes in popped maize kernels

I do say my dear lads, this chain of conversation is not quite rused enough. Therefore I must state that all of your fictional female life-partners of assumed Oriental persuasions are the equivalent of fecal matter!

Now, I must be off, as my monocle senses that a certain "OP" is engaging in homosexual activity on the My Colorful Diminutive Stallions forum, and must be verbally eradicated! Tally-ho!

Last edited Feb 05, 2015 at 08:09PM EST

Hello good sirs. I would like to tell you about how upset I am with these robber barons and these moral progressives. Surely, they won't ruin our two party political system in the future.

Dr. MEDIC! wrote:

I believe the proper way to say this phrase is " that scat is so fanciful, I require a second monocle."

Last edited Feb 05, 2015 at 09:47PM EST

Captain Blubber wrote:

[monocle pops off]

jack gaslamp has had sexual relations with a hound?

breathes in deeply Why yes, father.

I say, what the devil did you just audaciously proclaim about my well-being, you trollop? I shall inform you that I have graduated top of my class at the Gentleman's Academy of Sophisticated Persons, and have been involved in numerous endeavors with the Ruffians down the street from my abode; might I also add that I've accumulated over 300 pieces of antique furniture? I am educated in fine dining and high class catering and I'm the top Victorian era furniture appraiser in the entire high society. You are naught to me but a simple, uncouth brute. I shall embarrass the dickens out of you with class the likes of which has never been witnessed before on this humble planet, I solemnly promise. You assume you can disrespect my image on the internet? Think again, savage. As we speak I am contacting my diligent secretary to arrange a brunch together at the finest coffee shop in town, so you had better prepare a fetching enough outfit to compete with my immaculate attire, barbarian. The brunch that sends you packing back to the countryside. You are inevitably defeated, heathen. I can be booked at any appointment, any hour, and I can educate you in over seven hundred cultures, and that's just with the literary selection in my guest lobby. Not only am I extensively fluent in in several languages, I have access to the entire Giorgio Armani fall collection and I will flaunt it's finely tailored mastery to outshine your drab, common appearance off the face of humanity, you slob. If only you had foreseen the kind of comeuppance your inflammatory "insignificant" comment was bound to earn you, perhaps you would have tempered your words. But you insisted, and now I will teach you manners and grace and you will learn dignity and poise, yet. Consider yourself in etiquette school, peasant.

ddddiig wrote:

I say, what the devil did you just audaciously proclaim about my well-being, you trollop? I shall inform you that I have graduated top of my class at the Gentleman's Academy of Sophisticated Persons, and have been involved in numerous endeavors with the Ruffians down the street from my abode; might I also add that I've accumulated over 300 pieces of antique furniture? I am educated in fine dining and high class catering and I'm the top Victorian era furniture appraiser in the entire high society. You are naught to me but a simple, uncouth brute. I shall embarrass the dickens out of you with class the likes of which has never been witnessed before on this humble planet, I solemnly promise. You assume you can disrespect my image on the internet? Think again, savage. As we speak I am contacting my diligent secretary to arrange a brunch together at the finest coffee shop in town, so you had better prepare a fetching enough outfit to compete with my immaculate attire, barbarian. The brunch that sends you packing back to the countryside. You are inevitably defeated, heathen. I can be booked at any appointment, any hour, and I can educate you in over seven hundred cultures, and that's just with the literary selection in my guest lobby. Not only am I extensively fluent in in several languages, I have access to the entire Giorgio Armani fall collection and I will flaunt it's finely tailored mastery to outshine your drab, common appearance off the face of humanity, you slob. If only you had foreseen the kind of comeuppance your inflammatory "insignificant" comment was bound to earn you, perhaps you would have tempered your words. But you insisted, and now I will teach you manners and grace and you will learn dignity and poise, yet. Consider yourself in etiquette school, peasant.

Beautiful comrade, that was beautiful. :'D

Last edited Feb 06, 2015 at 08:46AM EST

Why hello there rats,

I am to be referred to as John, and all of you are batty wisenheimers! All of you are obese, mentally disabled, ding-bats, who waste precious time on looking at silly doodads. You simply fail at attempting to do anything in the world. Be honest, you boneheads, have you ever even had sexual intercourse? Its quite fun making humor out of crackpots, but you all take that to a brand new level! I believe that this is simply more diabolical then masturbation to photography!

Don't be a crumb. I am pretty much better in all ways. I was captain of the baseball team, and starter of the football team. What other sports to you partake in other than "masturbating to Japanese erotica"? I also happened to receive the poshest grades in all of the academy and I am in a relationship with a keen girl (we just had oral sex, scat was SO currency). You are all a bunch simps who have no place in the world and should commit self-harm. I thank all of you for listening

The photography is relevant, showing a capture of me and my girl.

Last edited Feb 06, 2015 at 09:05AM EST

I must say, a fine thread like this deserves to be on memorabilia avenue, but only when it becomes inactive of course. This thread still has a lot of life in it!

I dare say fellow sirs, have a gander at these goofs.

I ponder at what their husbands would say if they caught them out in the streets like this and not at home using their peasant-class coal stoves. I bet some of the blotto men would even begin to bash them in their enragement.

Doh, ho, ho! Women's Rights. It sounds like more than a few of these suffragettes need to march straight back into the loony bin.

I ponder at what their husbands would say if they caught them out in the streets like this and not at home using their peasant-class coal stoves. I bet some of the blotto men would even begin to bash them in their enragement.

Doh, ho, ho! Women's Rights. It sounds like more than a few of these suffragettes need to march straight back into the loony bin.

To these ruffians I say: Display evidence of your female milk-producing organs, or vacate the premises!

Last edited Feb 06, 2015 at 11:34AM EST

Indeed, I have grown quite exasperated of these feminine kaisers plaguing our streets.

Cecaelia Girlie wrote:

I must say, a fine thread like this deserves to be on memorabilia avenue, but only when it becomes inactive of course. This thread still has a lot of life in it!

Indeed, my good sir! This thread represents the pinnacle of formality and fancifulness! It has long past achieved a place amongst those within Memorabilia Avenue.

I think we are a smidgeon of a horse manure society due to our acts and demeanor at the Local International Relationship Committee. All of thy brethren need to stop licking that sweat-covered, slimy buttocks of your most highly viewed personage, Forchan, and return to being normal, polite members of society instead of nonsensical, heathenous, incestual dunces who have to become the most impolite, chicken-choking, inane swumpscuggle and excuse for an association that should be filled to the brim with the utmost pride, respect and love for their own communion.

#GentlemenLiberation

Gasp

What radicals!

[smokes a cigar]
I must say, gentlemen, that this thread is quite fascinating. I must afford a top hat in this moment.
[tips top hat]

Ave Cinaeduli,
Nomen mihi Iohannes est et odiosi sunt vestri omnes mihi. Inanimi pingues stultique estis qui constantissime aspicient picturas indignas. Estis causa omnum malorum in hui orbe. Vere, lati essesne ullam vaginam? Fortasse laetificum est ullos insulatare pro insecuritatibus vestribus, sed insolenter illud fertis. Nequior est quam se placere cum libri vultuum.
Nolite morari. Tam perfectus sum. Eram centurio in legione et caput uenationis? Quos ludos ludesne, praeter “se placere cum imaginis de nudis Iaponnensis pictis”? Quoque eruditissimus sum atque habeo puellam summae voluptatis (ea nuper meos colleos collambabat: stercus TAM pecuniam erat!) Estis cinaeduli qui occidendi sunt. Gratis ago audiendi.

Kourosh Kabir wrote:

Ave Cinaeduli,
Nomen mihi Iohannes est et odiosi sunt vestri omnes mihi. Inanimi pingues stultique estis qui constantissime aspicient picturas indignas. Estis causa omnum malorum in hui orbe. Vere, lati essesne ullam vaginam? Fortasse laetificum est ullos insulatare pro insecuritatibus vestribus, sed insolenter illud fertis. Nequior est quam se placere cum libri vultuum.
Nolite morari. Tam perfectus sum. Eram centurio in legione et caput uenationis? Quos ludos ludesne, praeter “se placere cum imaginis de nudis Iaponnensis pictis”? Quoque eruditissimus sum atque habeo puellam summae voluptatis (ea nuper meos colleos collambabat: stercus TAM pecuniam erat!) Estis cinaeduli qui occidendi sunt. Gratis ago audiendi.

I say, who let my Latino slave kid in? Get him out before he dirties up the place!

Kourosh Kabir wrote:

Ave Cinaeduli,

Someone already did it.

Hackenbacker wrote:

I must say, what are you doing comrade? I implore you to fight me in person! I swear on my mother you will lose!

Focus your eyes to my visage, my fellow associate that have an interesting like to magical equines with horns and wings originated in fairy tales, I am the trained military person responsible for providing medical care to his associates that makes appearance as an selectionable supporting character in the second heavily fortified installation used for defensive purposes in times of conflict occupied by a number of individual mercenaries,who work together to achieve the glorious status of a winner far better than they could hope to reach by going by doing by themselves.

I may need to declare that an actual conflict involving fist in the outside of the real world may be difficult due the problem of not having the resources and/or be in a good economic situation to make a travel to your country and have a the violent conflict that you are expecting. I implore my apologies to you my fellow college for do not achieve your desires, but in case we can wait for uncertain amount of time that your unexpected encounter with a gentleman in the real world will be achieved very soon.

Last edited Feb 07, 2015 at 11:28PM EST

My dear fellows, I do believe the we are quite a pool of feces because of the actions over yonder on the internet relay chat. You must all cease passing your tongues over the perspiring bottom of your role model 4chan and should resume being homo sapiens instead of unthinking fools who are the most impolite phallus-slurping walnut-penised fowl-scat excuse for a group filled with pride and dignity for their own web page.

Slutty Sam wrote:

My dear fellows, I do believe the we are quite a pool of feces because of the actions over yonder on the internet relay chat. You must all cease passing your tongues over the perspiring bottom of your role model 4chan and should resume being homo sapiens instead of unthinking fools who are the most impolite phallus-slurping walnut-penised fowl-scat excuse for a group filled with pride and dignity for their own web page.

I must say, after reviewing this previous post, I feel as if I've aquiered the most troublesome disease of cancer

Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Word Up! You must login or signup first!