Forums / Fun! / Creative

11,765 total conversations in 470 threads

+ New Thread

KYM Lore Thread

Last posted May 19, 2015 at 12:42PM EDT. Added May 18, 2015 at 11:28PM EDT
6 posts from 5 users

alright let me get this straight.

This is the "Goat", it's joke on bestiality. right?

This is Super Robo Jesus. i guess a joke on, Something?

and this is cheeto…Why?

I guess they can be the villains, the ?undead? villains. they seem friends, SRJ and Goat-tan seems like they can be Best Friends, i don't how to fit the cheeto in. maybe make him a Hench-men.

and i took a look memory lanes. Glad i did. i'll ask more questions later.

aslo what Setting do you guys want?

EDIT: it seems robo Jesus and Cheeto are not villains. The goat seems to be the only who is a villain.

Also there is a KYM-pantheon that consists of, Don as gold, SRJ as Jesus, and Cheeto as Holy Spirit, correct me if I'm wrong, but that's seems a bit broken.

Last edited May 19, 2015 at 11:42AM EDT

виктор виктор wrote:

alright let me get this straight.

This is the "Goat", it's joke on bestiality. right?

This is Super Robo Jesus. i guess a joke on, Something?

and this is cheeto…Why?

I guess they can be the villains, the ?undead? villains. they seem friends, SRJ and Goat-tan seems like they can be Best Friends, i don't how to fit the cheeto in. maybe make him a Hench-men.

and i took a look memory lanes. Glad i did. i'll ask more questions later.

aslo what Setting do you guys want?

EDIT: it seems robo Jesus and Cheeto are not villains. The goat seems to be the only who is a villain.

Also there is a KYM-pantheon that consists of, Don as gold, SRJ as Jesus, and Cheeto as Holy Spirit, correct me if I'm wrong, but that's seems a bit broken.

None of them were villians.

The goat and SRJ were badly written entries. The cheeto was the result of a thread where they made it a meme. Don became a dank meme after he started making advice animal entries.

Well, here I come with my version and inaccurate version of the KYMtheon myth:

Unespecified date before SRJ's birth – Cheeto, the essence of the memes, is created
Year 0 – Super Robo Jesus, the manifestation of the Cheeto on Earth, is born
Year 15 – SRJ starts a cult on memes, which is followed by thousands during the next years
Year 32 – The embodiment of evil, the Goat, is born, and starts a fake meme cult to compete against SRJ's cult and destroy it, to start a dark age of repetitive advice animals, undank memes and controversial hashtags.
Year 33 – After a death battle, SRJ defeats the Goat, but its followers claim vengeance and capture and judge SRJ as a false prophet, being executed by deadpool. But his sacrifice removed the original sins from all memes, making that they could be saved from deadpool and redeemed as dank memes. As memorial, an entry for the meme hero was made, also one for the Goat by its followers.

Last edited May 19, 2015 at 12:45PM EDT
Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

O HAI! You must login or signup first!