Forums / Fun! / Forum Games

64,426 total conversations in 719 threads

+ New Thread

KYM enters the Hunger Games

Last posted Jan 14, 2021 at 10:27AM EST. Added Dec 31, 2020 at 09:50PM EST
53 posts from 8 users

I'm gonna run Hunger Games Simulator once there are 24 people who want to join. Once that happens, I'll post each day here. So basically, you can enter, and you can enter other fictional characters. I just need a name and an image for each.

If I am allowed, I would like to play as this spoon in particular with the Red Army from GWTB as back-up please.

If that is not ok, I'm fine with playing as any one of the highly-competent, sane individuals that make up the ranks of the prestigious Red Army leading the squad to another flawless victory.

Allow me to enlist two of the most reliable and unmerciful warriors in my deck

Firstly, enter multirole war machine Nano. bug-free edition. (First photo is for reference only: breakfast is not included)

And to even things out, my latest cursed cryptid: The Cheems / Miguel / Bocchi amalgamate with a SDLG DLC-skin to top it off

Last edited Jan 01, 2021 at 08:58PM EST

Omega MISSINGNO wrote:

We are in need of females who can fight

I'd post more of my OCs, but I don't have any post-worthy art of them.

Although if it makes you feel better, Kitty is a superhuman Counter-Insurgency combatant from the late 120th Century.

Kommando_Kaijin wrote:

I'd post more of my OCs, but I don't have any post-worthy art of them.

Although if it makes you feel better, Kitty is a superhuman Counter-Insurgency combatant from the late 120th Century.

how does that make us feel better

olors64 wrote:

how does that make us feel better

What's not to like about a cute blonde girl with twintails that can sprint at 60 MPH and flip 2.5-ton (US) objects like their plastic fold-out tables that protects you from nutjobs that want to start civil wars and terrorism and crap with cool futuristic guns IN SPAAAAACE?

Last edited Jan 02, 2021 at 10:59PM EST

Kommando_Kaijin wrote:

What's not to like about a cute blonde girl with twintails that can sprint at 60 MPH and flip 2.5-ton (US) objects like their plastic fold-out tables that protects you from nutjobs that want to start civil wars and terrorism and crap with cool futuristic guns IN SPAAAAACE?

I will admit that is very cool. Then again, the attention could also put you and them in jeopardy…

I suppose it evens out

Last edited Jan 02, 2021 at 11:08PM EST

Kommando_Kaijin wrote:

Attention? Jeopardy?

I'm confused, please expound?

So the object of the game is to be the last person remaining.
When this game reaches the finalists, there will no longer be teams.
The rules say that only one of us can win, after all.

β€œA forest fire starts.”
β€œDuring the forest fire, (Player1) is engulfed in flames.”
β€œ(Player1) survives the forest fire.”
β€œIt starts flooding.”
β€œ(Player1) struggles to swim and drowns in the flood.”
β€œ(Player1) builds a raft, surviving the flood.”
β€œThe wind is getting stronger…”
β€œDuring the storm, (Player1) crashes into something.”
β€œ(Player1) survives the storm.”
β€œThe sky starts lighting up.”
β€œ(Player1) is struck by lightning.”
β€œ(Player1) hides under some shade, avoiding the lightning.”
β€œ(Player1) quickly dodges the lightning.”

β€œ(Player1) scavenges for herbs.”
β€œ(Player1) and (Player2) huddle for warmth.”
β€œ(Player1), (Player2), and (Player3) huddle for warmth.”
β€œ(Player1), (Player2), (Player3) and (Player4) huddle for warmth.”

β€œ(Player1) rubs something on (Player2) to heal (him/her2).”
β€œ(Player1), who is badly wounded, is treated by (Player2).”
β€œ(Player1) and (Player2) engage in a fight. Rushing in, (Player3) triumphantly kills both.”
β€œ(Player1), (Player2) and (Player3) engage in a fight. Rushing in, (Player4) triumphantly kills the trio.”

Last edited Jan 03, 2021 at 12:02AM EST

Omega MISSINGNO wrote:

Any commands you'd like to submit?
Syntax

So, like deaths and stuff?

"(Player1) transformed into a hideous abomination of flesh and devoured (Player2) (Player1) then collapsed into liquefied soft tissue due to their biological instability."

"(Player1) was hit by by radiation from the Gamma-ray burst of a distant supernova. They died immediately."

"The floor (Player1) was standing on was spontaneously replaced with a plush piggy, causing them to fall to their death."

"Thinking (Player1) is unconscious, (Player2) reestablishes (his/her1) breath processes."
"While (he/she1) was scavenging for resources, (Player1) accidentally sets off a landmine."
"While (Player1) and (Player2) were scavenging for resources, (Player2) sets off an explosive, killing (Player1)."
"While (Player1) and (Player2) were scavenging for resources, (Player1) sets off an explosive, killing (Player2)."
"While (Player1) and (Player2) were scavenging for resources, (Player2) sets off an explosive, but no one was caught in the blast."
"While (Player1) and (Player2) were scavenging for resources, (Player1) sets off an explosive, but no one was caught in the blast."
"While (Player1) and (Player2) were scavenging for resources, (Player1) sets off an explosive, killing (him/her1) and (Player2)."
"While (Player1) and (Player2) were scavenging for resources, (Player2) sets off an explosive, killing (him/her1) and (Player2)."

"The floor opens up underneath (Player1) and (Player2). They both survive."
"The floor opens up underneath (Player1) and (Player2). (Player1) pushes (Player2) in."
"The floor opens up underneath (Player1) and (Player2). (Player2) pushes (Player1) in."
"The floor opens up underneath (Player1) and (Player2). (Player1) pushes (Player2) in, but the hole reaches (Player1)."
"The floor opens up underneath (Player1) and (Player2). (Player2) pushes (Player1) in, but the hole reaches (Player2)."
"The floor opens up underneath (Player1) and (Player2). (Player1) pushes (Player2) in, but (Player2) suplexes (Player1) in and escapes the sinkhole."
"The floor opens up underneath (Player1) and (Player2). (Player1) pushes (Player2) in, but (Player1) suplexes (Player2) in and escapes the sinkhole."
"The floor opens up underneath (Player1) and (Player2). (Player1) pushes (Player2) in. (Player2) suplexes (Player1) in, but (he/she2) falls in anyway."
"The floor opens up underneath (Player1) and (Player2). (Player1) pushes (Player2) in. (Player1) suplexes (Player2) in, but (he/she1) falls in anyway."

"(Player1) is swallowed up by a wormhole."
"(Player1) and (Player2) is swallowed up by a wormhole."
"(Player1), (Player2) and (Player3) is swallowed up by a wormhole."

Last edited Jan 03, 2021 at 10:49AM EST

I don't know if I should feel bad at laughing at Hat Kid or not.

The sounding horn blows and they immediately kill themselves like a goddam chump.

I'm also exceptionally proud of the Steves. I'm sure my little red guys will end up blowing themselves up later, but for the time being, they seem to be doing well.

Day 7

Posting will be resumed later.

#1: (tie): Kitty and Shirley, Sickos (4 kills)
#2: Sandwich Keanu Reeves (3 kills)
#3: Sadge (2 kills)

Last edited Jan 12, 2021 at 07:24PM EST
  • >MFW Kitty & Shirley have partially avenged me by killing Isabelle.
  • >MFW Kitty & Shirley are incredibly close to my other killer, Sadge.

I'M GONNA FLIP THE FUCK OUT IF THAT LITTLE SHIT OUTLIVES KITTY & SHIRLEY. WHY AM I THIS INVESTED IN THIS?

Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Howdy! You must login or signup first!