Forums / Discussion / General

234,853 total conversations in 7,814 threads

+ New Thread

Your favorite character from any Video game, T.V. show, Anime, Movie or book

Last posted Oct 09, 2012 at 02:30AM EDT. Added Oct 03, 2012 at 02:24AM EDT
36 posts from 30 users

Early in the Mass Effect series, it would have been Liara; but while her development as a character is certainly believable, I just never really came to like her as much in ME2 or 3. However, Tali'Zorah has always been close to my heart. For some reason, I just really like her as a character.

There's also Kei Nagase from Ace Combat 5: The Unsung War. Always loved her for some reason. Between her looks and her voice, I don't think any straight male who's ever played AC05 can tell me they aren't attracted to her and keep a straight face.

Seras Victoria, Hellsing
First she was the comic relief, then she became an eldritch abomination in a scene so emotional you can only make it in a manga.

Last edited Oct 03, 2012 at 10:52PM EDT

"You don't know me, son, so let me explain this to you once: If I ever kill you, you'll be awake, you'll be facing me, and you'll be armed."

-Captain Mal Reynolds, Firefly

Last edited Oct 05, 2012 at 10:39PM EDT

1st Place

General Grievous from Star Wars

2nd Place

Gray Hoof from SOTB

3rd Place

Kyle Katarn from the Star Wars: Jedi Knights series

Rorschach Journal: October 6 , 2011
"Travelling through the image' infested forums of Know Your Meme, I saw a thread that finally caught my attention. The site is filled with fantasies of fornication, murder and animals…lots of them…In that thread, a user was asking the members about their favourites characters from the idiot box, Hollywood clitches or yet another tools the governament uses to make a mindless ape out of us…I slowly scrolled down, wondering what inhuman thoughts like behind the real faces of those users. This site is afraid of me, I have seen it's true face…I posted a image in that thread and quickly went back to google…"

NEVER COMPROMISE!

Why My PeePee Hard wrote:

What is your all time favorite character from any form of entertainment, mine would her

Holo

She's witty, sarcastic, has a deep back-story, strong willed and likable to watch

Holo is awesome.

Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Hauu! You must login or signup first!