Forums / Discussion / General

233,172 total conversations in 7,798 threads

+ New Thread

Well Dangle my Ronpauls: A Dangan Ronpa General

Last posted Jul 12, 2013 at 11:29AM EDT. Added Jul 05, 2013 at 05:29AM EDT
12 posts from 6 users

Well, I bet 'ol Professor Cheese well enjoy this thread, since she's been spamming my dash with Dangan Ronpa for quite a while now. With the anime out, might as well see what's the big fuss is about.

First subbed episode can be found here for people interested.

So far, liking monobear for being a total douche. No attachments to human characters, yet.
Hope the series is as good as the people on my dash that spam it and constantly writing/drawing their love of their favorite characters.

Well anyways, let the discussion begin!.

Last edited Jul 05, 2013 at 05:32AM EDT

I've read the LP of the first game, and I'm up-to-date with the LP of Super Dangan Ronpa 2. I loved the first one; I love the sequel so far. The anime seems sorta meh. The way they depicted some characters, Naegi especially, really bothers me, but I can get over it. Oh yeah, Kirigiri, Sakura, and Monobear are the best.

Well, this is a thing. It was just announced that, likely due to the anime's debut, Dangan Ronpa is going to be localized to North America and Europe. Hopefully Super Dangan Ronpa 2 will follow. Time to pick up a Vita.

Oh man, I've been waiting for this thread. And now, the day has come. Dangan Ronpa was really great. Monobear is a little shit. And now I'm up to date with Super Dangan Ronpa 2. SDR2 is great so far, Komaeda scares me and Gundam is adorbs yo. My favorite character though of all, as you probably all know is..

BYAKUYA

TOGAMI

GodDAMN look at that anime glasses thing. He does it twice in one episode. Also are there really only going to be like 13 episodes? :| Are they gotta squeeze in the trials, executions, free time, etc in all that? I actually like the anime so far. I mean it's our beloved characters and we know what's going to happen but now its ANIMATED. And now it's gonna be translated for Vita… SHIIIT.

Has anyone here actually, you know, played the game?

I'm emulating it on my Mac using Wineskin and the 32bit version of PPSSPP for Windows and so far I've enjoyed it considerably more than when I started reading it on SA.

I've managed to get to the beginning of Chapter 3, and so far I'm hooked.

Also, should I bother with SDR2? It just doesn't seem to be as interesting as the first.

null wrote:

Has anyone here actually, you know, played the game?

I'm emulating it on my Mac using Wineskin and the 32bit version of PPSSPP for Windows and so far I've enjoyed it considerably more than when I started reading it on SA.

I've managed to get to the beginning of Chapter 3, and so far I'm hooked.

Also, should I bother with SDR2? It just doesn't seem to be as interesting as the first.

I'm just going to wait on the Vita version before I play it. Hopefully it'll have English VA's, plus contributing money to the company that made the game is nice. And yes, read the LP for SDR2. It's actually much better than the first imo.

Last edited Jul 08, 2013 at 04:33PM EDT
Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Sup! You must login or signup first!