Forums / Fun! / Just For Fun

320,818 total conversations in 9,947 threads

+ New Thread

"Real" Names Thread 1.0

Last posted May 31, 2015 at 09:50PM EDT. Added May 05, 2015 at 10:20PM EDT
42 posts from 40 users

True story- my name IRW is Arond Fickel. Why does this matter? Well, while I was catching up on my reading I realized that the number of letters and vowel placement are exactly the same as Adolf Hitler. My parents assured me that they're at least 50% sure that this was a coincidence, but drugs does stuff to your memory so y'know…

So what about you guise?

My name is Jugemu-jugemu Gokōnosurikire Kaijarisuigyo-no Suigyōmatsu Unraimatsu Fūraimatsu Kūnerutokoroni-sumutokoro Yaburakōjino-burakōji Paipopaipo-paiponoshūringan Shūringanno-gūrindai Gūrindaino-ponpokopīno-ponpokonāno Chōkyūmeino-chōsuke

props to you if you get it

Lich wrote:

My name is Jugemu-jugemu Gokōnosurikire Kaijarisuigyo-no Suigyōmatsu Unraimatsu Fūraimatsu Kūnerutokoroni-sumutokoro Yaburakōjino-burakōji Paipopaipo-paiponoshūringan Shūringanno-gūrindai Gūrindaino-ponpokopīno-ponpokonāno Chōkyūmeino-chōsuke

;;;;)

My legal first name everyone calls me by IRL is Eric but I hate it and my “real name” is Dis. It’s implied to be short for Disturbed (but Markhoax recommended I make my name Disty which while ridiculous sounds pretty cute I won’t lie)
As for where I got Dis I’ll be completely honest and admit I got it because I grew close to my KYM username (as well as my username on other sites but this is where I got it from). As nobody knows I got it because at one point I was making shitty pony music videos on youtube and they kind of just suck. Ironic that my pone name is gotten from a hard rock band.

Lich wrote:

What a coincidence, my name is also Jugemu-jugemu Gokōnosurikire Kaijarisuigyo-no Suigyōmatsu Unraimatsu Fūraimatsu Kūnerutokoroni-sumutokoro Yaburakōjino-burakōji Paipopaipo-paiponoshūringan Shūringanno-gūrindai Gūrindaino-ponpokopīno-ponpokonāno Chōkyūmeino-chōsuke

Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Sup! You must login or signup first!