Forums / Media / Moving Images

18,567 total conversations in 823 threads

+ New Thread

First Waifu

Last posted Mar 07, 2018 at 04:13PM EST. Added Mar 04, 2018 at 12:48AM EST
26 posts from 19 users

I guess. Hard to say if she really qualifies as my first "waifu" since the majority of my affection for her comes from me loving Necrofantasia to the border of insanity.

PatrickBateman96 wrote:

Not reaching back far because I was against having a waifu until about a month or two ago and then I gave in.

>Jim Jones the communist
MATE WHAT ARE DOIN,?

To be perfectly honest I don't think I really ever considered any character a waifu save for one:

(Don't know why the image becomes so tiny, must be something to do with linking from a wiki)

Now if we're talking more "first character I found genuinely attractive", I guess it would be…hmm…

Probably. At least that I can remember actually finding attractive at the time. The game was wholly unremarkable and pretty terrible other than that.

Last edited Mar 05, 2018 at 03:02PM EST

If we are talking about VERY First Fantasy Crushes, then it starts with:

Cardcaptor Sakura. I remember when the English version of Cardcaptors was running on Kids WB and my Elementary Age Self found her so pretty.
But 2003 came around the bend and Sakura soon got overshadow by:

May. I loved while playing initially playing Sapphire Version, And I was overjoyed to see her animated when Pokemon: Advanced (Or as It's now entitled, Ruby and Sapphire the Series). And she's still one of favorite PKMN Trainer Gals.

To make It Short, I couldn't actually pinpoint which one was the actual first waifu for me. So I posted them both. (Ironically, most girls I was crushing on at the time were on Animes that were running on the Kids WB Block at the time.)

Knightshade wrote:

I was in first grade, at the time. I started early.

I'm with you on Dawn. While I got into the anime with Misty/Brock and May/Max, I didn't watch a lot of it. Diamond and Pearl though, I watched every episode--Dawn gets hated on too much, she's a good girl tho.

Oh man, that's hard to say since I didn't even get the concept of a waifu till 2011. Probably have to say it was around 2000 during Digimon's Season 2 Kari Kamiya or Tamers' Rika Nonaka. Rika was bad ass and there was the kicker that she could biomerge with Renamon too. With Kari, it was probably more the voice actor than anything. ¯\(ツ)/¯

After I learned what a waifu was, it was definitely Rarity. I haven't re-watched any of the Digimon in a few years, so I barely remember the other two, but thinking back they are the first "waifu material" I can think of. I was like 12 though, so take that for what it is.

Last edited Mar 06, 2018 at 04:34PM EST

The Cute Master :3 wrote:

Oh man, that's hard to say since I didn't even get the concept of a waifu till 2011. Probably have to say it was around 2000 during Digimon's Season 2 Kari Kamiya or Tamers' Rika Nonaka. Rika was bad ass and there was the kicker that she could biomerge with Renamon too. With Kari, it was probably more the voice actor than anything. ¯\(ツ)/¯

After I learned what a waifu was, it was definitely Rarity. I haven't re-watched any of the Digimon in a few years, so I barely remember the other two, but thinking back they are the first "waifu material" I can think of. I was like 12 though, so take that for what it is.

This guy gets it

First character I actually called my waifu is Shiro from Deadman Wonderland

She is so perfect. Happy and energetic

and will beat people up who are mean to you

Will happily do whatever you want

Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Hello! You must login or signup first!