Forums / Fun! / Riff-Raff

83,661 total conversations in 7,442 threads

+ New Thread

Top ten reasons why super mario sunshine isn't as good as you remember

Last posted May 03, 2021 at 07:59PM EDT. Added Apr 20, 2021 at 10:04PM EDT
14 posts from 10 users

Remember playing Mario when you were a wee lad? Jumping around squirting the koopa juice with water liquid?

(Video cuts to black) Erm I can't believe I just said koopa juice erm… awkward…

But really is Mario all what its cracked up to be? See the main jump power, the water jet thing a floob

(Cuts to black again)

Wow I totally by accident called it the wrong name, what a silly outtake that im going to leave in the video because im so clumsy and quirky

Anyway heres 15 more minutes of rambling off topic broken up by cut away gags that would make a Family Guy writer cringe until I just say its pretty good but negativity gets people to click on videos

If you liked my generic modern Youtube video please hit the like button and tell me in the comment section what your favorite Mario jump is. Im not gonna read it but it will boost my chances the video is recommended

KYM Grand Elder wrote:

Bro, it had square watermelons.

How many other games do you know that have that?

Square watermelons are the default way watermelons are sold in Japan. They put the melon into a plastic shaped container as it grows. This is done so the watermelons stack easier.

Crispy Cream wrote:

Square watermelons are the default way watermelons are sold in Japan. They put the melon into a plastic shaped container as it grows. This is done so the watermelons stack easier.

Hell yeah. I'm so growing those in my newly raised garden.

KYM Grand Elder wrote:

Bro, it had square watermelons.

How many other games do you know that have that?

Holy shit Nintendo predicted the Minecraft watermelon back in 2002.

Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Greetings! You must login or signup first!