Forums / Media / Video Games

38,808 total conversations in 2,718 threads

+ New Thread

Crown Tundra for SWSH dropped yesterday, and nobody here is talking about it

Last posted Oct 25, 2020 at 12:00AM EDT. Added Oct 24, 2020 at 04:56AM EDT
4 posts from 4 users

So… for the past day I’ve been playing the Crown Tundra expansion for Pokemon Sword and Shield, and noticed nobody here is talking about it, nor is the game trending again

Personally, I really liked the expansion, but the dynamax adventures stuff is pretty meh

Only S/W Discussion on this site are comments about who’s cooming to which woman and/or Pokémon
I haven’t seen gameplay discussion since that really upset Gamefreak loyalist furry on the forum

Last edited Oct 24, 2020 at 01:17PM EDT

I suppose I should start talking about it a bit as someone who didn't own a Nintendo switch.

Calyrex is the worst Pokemon yet, with its combined forms (if you can call it that) was just as underwhelming. I think the biggest problem in regards to Calyrex was that its proportion is so awful that it's actually distracting. I think it would be much better if they go for a knight theme instead.

The legendary horses were pretty uninspired. Their designs don't spark much personality, and at best, they look like regular Pokemon more than anything.

On the other hand, I do like Galarian Legendary Bird Trio, especially Zapdos. But that's it. I don't hate Galarian Slowking, but I have nothing else to say either.

lol Tapu Bulu gets outclassed by a regular starter is hilarious to me

Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Namaste! You must login or signup first!