Forums / Discussion / General

232,912 total conversations in 7,788 threads

+ New Thread

Featured Featured Locked Locked
KYM Pony General V: We Just Don't Know What Went Wrong

Last posted Jul 01, 2012 at 04:43PM EDT. Added Feb 19, 2012 at 11:27PM EST
9926 posts from 193 users

@Blue Screen

I'm probably gonna hit myself later for not getting the reference, but for now I'm a goner.

Pony General VI: RandomMan Is Your God Now, Bring Him Your Virgins
Pony General VI: RandomMan's Harem
Pony General VI: And May We All Bask In RandomMan's Glory

#Giant-Ego

Last edited Jun 11, 2012 at 07:48AM EDT

>mfw all this philosophy

@new thread title

>Pony Thread 6: >Implying We Talk About Ponies Here
>Pony Thread 6 – Can't Read My Pony Face P-P-Pony Face

Oh and about age and what not I'm 21 and not interested in drinking or college. Alot of things have held me back from driving and working, but I finally got certified for a few things and I'm currently trying to get my shit together. As soon as I do I'm gonna bug my friends to hang out…

And lol they'll probably just want to drink.

@BSoD
…Is that….one of my favorite movies…and my favorite pony?
OH MAH GAWD IT IS.
@New titles
Pony General VI: Because we needed another one
'Nuff said

…..I honestly wish I didn't like this. At all. Some of the older users know this, but I'm not sure the newfags do. So I'll say it again:
I don't think any of you know how much I love Luna.
Yes, she's the one who holds my heart right now. And with that comes a sense of frowning upon pics like this.
And now I feel horrible for liking this pic to a certain degree. I feel like I shouldn't because of how much she means to me, and now I'm enjoying stuff I should be discouraging. I'm just feeling really fucking lost at this point, so if any of you have anything to help, POST IT OR I WILL BEAT IT OUT OF YOU

Last edited Jun 11, 2012 at 11:22AM EDT

Sunhammer wrote:

@BSoD
…Is that….one of my favorite movies…and my favorite pony?
OH MAH GAWD IT IS.
@New titles
Pony General VI: Because we needed another one
'Nuff said

…..I honestly wish I didn't like this. At all. Some of the older users know this, but I'm not sure the newfags do. So I'll say it again:
I don't think any of you know how much I love Luna.
Yes, she's the one who holds my heart right now. And with that comes a sense of frowning upon pics like this.
And now I feel horrible for liking this pic to a certain degree. I feel like I shouldn't because of how much she means to me, and now I'm enjoying stuff I should be discouraging. I'm just feeling really fucking lost at this point, so if any of you have anything to help, POST IT OR I WILL BEAT IT OUT OF YOU

Hello pyro. I just wanted to let you know that Luna is my favorite princess and overall pony. There can only be one so: I CHALLENGE YOU TO A DUEL Who ever beats each other to death with a rubber chicken while staying in the ring gets Luna.

Ill see you round 3:00, don't be late…

Clubba….a few things:
1. I have had this love for a long time, even before you became a brony.
2. We all know I'm able to pummel you within an inch of your life
3. I wasn't bullshitting when I said I love and cherish her. So either suggest some help or I will shoot the crap out of you with my chest canon. Which would you prefer, incindiary or slug.

Last edited Jun 11, 2012 at 11:50AM EDT

@ Blue Screen
I thought it was a reference to The Simpsons. Now I feel like a dumbass.
@ thread names
I can’t think of anything creative, but my favorite one so far is ‘KYM Pony General Episode VI: Return of the Pony’ because I’m a huge fan of Star Wars.

I have a question. If Hollywood was going to remake the Star Wars movies with ponies and put you in charge of casting, which pony would play what character?

Zarathh wrote:

@Thread names:
I personally don't care which one we have next. I think I like "KYM Pony General Episode VI: Return of the Pony" the best. On an unrelated note, I am now Batman.

And I'm his friend Jesus! (what, Jesus can't be a superhero?)

Oh, and by the way.

Rainbow Dash is best pony because Jesus says so. (suck it Deadparrot, suck it hard)

Last edited Jun 11, 2012 at 12:12PM EDT

@All dat philosophy:

Thinking deeply about it, humanity has an immense amount of potential to completely change the course of the galaxy. It's in the nature of our race to be able to accomplish unimaginable feats if we work as a team (the magic of friendship, as it were). If humanity banded together under one flag, and set hard at work trying to advance technology, I have no doubt we could eventually make the vast void of space our bitch. It would just take some effort, some teamwork, and something humanity is bad at (forgiving enemies and becoming allies).

@Pyro:

Lightweight.

Celestia is my favorite pony, and I laugh my fucking ass off at the Molestia tumblr. That's just Luna sitting on a cloud with her ass pointed at you, albeit very muscular and large. Which isn't too surprising, considering she's a horse.

I've seen horses with bigger arses beforeses.

@Captain Obvious:

@Deadpool:

Didn't Popper challenge somebody to a duel for Chrysalis and it turned into a neg-krama-fest for the participants?

ON WITH THE GAMES, YOU TWO LUNAFAGS!

@Disturbed:

Twilight – Luke
Rarity – Leia
RD – Han
AJ – Chewbaca
Spike – Yoda
Fluttershy – C3PO
Owloyisius – R2
Pinkie – Obi-wan
Luna – Vader
Celestia – The Emperor
Big Mac – Mace Windu
Shining Armor – Qui-Gonn Jin
Teenage Dragon 1 – Jango Fett
Teenage Dragon 2 – Boba Fett
Female Teenage Dragon – Popper Fett

Last edited Jun 11, 2012 at 12:05PM EDT

@disturbed
Don't feel too bad.
The Simpsons have referenced 2001 quite a lot over the years.
I know I saw their parodies long before I ever saw the real thing.

As for casting in Star Wars?
For sure, Rarity = Leia and AJ =Han.
I assume Twilight would be Luke, with RD as Kenobi (just to conform to the Rainbow-Dash-Always-Dies-Trope).
I think Fluttershy as C3P0 and Pinkie as Chewy would be hilarious.

Oh, and don't forget the Fluffy-troopers!
With their tendencies toward dying in droves and their general uselessness, they would be a perfect fit!

Lasers, there's a difference between how you like Celestia and how I like Luna. And with that difference comes a conflict of enjoying pics and how special they are to you. Once you reach that point you'll understand why this is an issue for me. Until then, enjoy your high tolerance levels while they last…
Yeah, I sound like a fucking sap right now. I admit to being a sap. But one chuckle and I'll blow your face clean off your head.

Last edited Jun 11, 2012 at 12:35PM EDT

Sunhammer wrote:

Lasers, there's a difference between how you like Celestia and how I like Luna. And with that difference comes a conflict of enjoying pics and how special they are to you. Once you reach that point you'll understand why this is an issue for me. Until then, enjoy your high tolerance levels while they last…
Yeah, I sound like a fucking sap right now. I admit to being a sap. But one chuckle and I'll blow your face clean off your head.

Its alright friend. At one point in time, we all feel like we're liking something we shouldn't be liking.

But think of it like this; what you're liking is, I assume, the perfection that is Luna. She has a perfect body, due to god status. And that should be a compliment to her; bear in mind, a limit to how much to like something needs to be recognized. Wouldn't want to be a creep, now.

That said, I don't think you're at the creep level. Right now, you're just entering a different, alien stage of liking something.

So no, you may not like Luna like Lasers likes Celestia…at least you think you don't. To each his/her own. But just remember, one of the things the fandom tries (not always succeeds in doing) to do is spread tolerance. Its okay to accept art that MAY BE A BIT saucy, but viewing it won't kill you. Enjoy the skill put into making the art piece. After a while, you begin to appreciate it, not as FOUL, SACRILEGIOUS MATERIAL, but as ART.

Obligatory Luna picture.

Pyro and I had a little talk.

And by a little talk I mean I may or may not have taken my good friends 'Logic' and 'Reason' to him. And by my good friends 'Logic' and 'Reason' I may or may not mean my left and right fists. And by my left and right fists I may or may not mean my hands curled up into a form better suited for bludgeoning. And by bludgeoning I may or may not mean hitting heavily with a blunt object as to inflict damage. And by hitting heavily with a blunt object as to inflict damage I may or may not be referring to the aforementioned good friends 'Logic' and 'Reason' which may or may not be my fists.

/mobster

The problem is solved with my UNHOLY! TALKING! TALENT!

Sunhammer wrote:

Clubba….a few things:
1. I have had this love for a long time, even before you became a brony.
2. We all know I'm able to pummel you within an inch of your life
3. I wasn't bullshitting when I said I love and cherish her. So either suggest some help or I will shoot the crap out of you with my chest canon. Which would you prefer, incindiary or slug.

OH SHIT HE MEANS SRS BUISSNASTAY I'M GETTING THE FUCK OUTTA HERE

But with all jokes and homestuck references aside i am sorta speechless about your affection for Luna. I do think it is kinda a cute.

But i guess it's time that i share some advice on this. I sorta have the same thing over Katia Managan. I dunno why i just do i guess. So i am here to support you over your growing affection for Luna. We can take this conversation somewhere a bit more private if you want me to, Via PM.

Last edited Jun 11, 2012 at 02:21PM EDT

@Batsy:

Pinkie is Andrew's favorite pony.

How unexpected.

And by unexpected, I mean ENTIRELY EXPECTED!

@Windigo:

I think the Rainbow Dash one is a shop, though I'm not sure.

I think he knows about the show, but I don't entirely know it he's a brony, yet. He may just be screwing with us, which sounds a lot like him.

@Connor:

I've known for a long-ass time. Way before the last page. WAY before I wrote that fic with LunaXPyro in it.

@Lasers/Mare-Do-Well:
He did post the image on his actual twitter account. I like to think one of his friends changed their profile to mess with him.
Like so:

Though I suppose it is also entirely possible Joel himself shopped it, Joel being Joel.

In regards to Andrew WK being a Brony:

I wonder if the reason he's such a fan of Pinkie Pie is because of Dave Davey's Cupcakes video. It does use one of his songs, after all.

That would be hilarious if that is the reason why he got into ponies. Assuming he actually did get into ponies, and isn't pulling a deadmau5.

You know, come to think of it, I think I'm so O.K. with the insignificance of everything because the Animaniacs sang about it while I was really young.

So take that everyone who thinks kids shows are inane, mindless entertainment,
Animaniacs saved me from having an existential crisis.

Last edited Jun 11, 2012 at 03:50PM EDT

(fleet exits hyperspace)

I
Have
Returned

So, what's up? Missed quite a bit, even after my contact while away.
I see its KYM Spirit Week. I'll see if I can keep up.
Lunar Dawn is back on scheadule, for those interested.
I'll be in orbit, if anyone needs me.

@PopperFett
You're back! Here is gift.

In all honesty, you didn't miss that that much. Just a few thread derails, some karma and forum trolls, a discussion on ponusexuals, a discussion on drinking, Fifths' awesome music and having a panic-y existentialist crisis.

@Fifths I told you bro! I told you about reading Nietzche while drinking!

Last edited Jun 11, 2012 at 04:47PM EDT

PopperFett the Mandalore wrote:

(fleet exits hyperspace)

I
Have
Returned

Its "Be Your Favorite Superhero" day on KYM.

As you can see, I went across the Pacific and chose the Japanese superhero, Kamen Rider Den-O.

And yes, Bobba Fett is a superhero.

PopperFett: Well, that's good. You bastard NSAF, but…
(explosion, Fett is force pushed against a wall)

(Fett is then held in force grip)
PopperFett: AH, WHAT THE HELL?

(figure walks in…)

PopperFett: You…
(grip tightens)

Starkiller: Where is it, Fett?

PopperFett: I don't know, and if I did then you wouldn't get it.

Starkiller: Hmmm… I sense you say the truth.
Well, then I have no further use of you.

(Fett is slashed across the abdomen with a lightsaber)

PopperFett: AAAAAARGGGGHHHH

(Starkiller throws Fett aside; Fett is left moaning in pain, trying to recover from his wound. Starkiller sees terminal)

Starkiller: What's this, a terminal? Well, it seems I could take this Mandalorian's place…

PopperFett: (moans) You…aggghhh…don't let him…

(Fett gets shocked by Starkiller's lightning; yells in pain)

Starkiller: ENOUGH!
(Starkiller calms down, and smiles evily at the screen)

Fifths wrote:

I think this might be deadmau5's "We're bigger than Jesus" moment.

Deadmau5 fucking with bronies is a lot different than John Lennon claiming the Beatles were bigger than Jesus. Im sure most bronies really don't give a shit.

Anyways, guys, I was just gone for a couple days and you manged to post 4-5 pages?!? Sup everybody

PopperFett the Mandalore wrote:

(fleet exits hyperspace)

I
Have
Returned

Me and pyro are fangirling over Luna right now. That is all you need to know.

Sexiest horse pic ever:

SUPER NSFW
If your boss sees you watching this pic – you WILL be fired
If your family and/or significant other sees you watching this pic, get ready for a shitstorm of all shitstorms

Last edited Jun 11, 2012 at 05:54PM EDT

FAd wrote:

Sexiest horse pic ever:

SUPER NSFW
If your family and/or significant other sees you watching this pic, get ready for a shitstorm of all shitstorms

Oh, you cloptease, you.

FAd wrote:

Sexiest horse pic ever:

SUPER NSFW

MFW:

Last edited Jun 11, 2012 at 06:11PM EDT

Starkiller: (looks down at Fett) how are you doing?

PopperFett: (groans) …egghhhh…

Starkiller: I spared you because there is no use in your death. So tell me what I want or you will…

(disrupted by the stun of a dart piercing his neck; Starkiller falls unconscious; Fett holds up gauntlet)

PopperFett: agghhhh…why didn't I do that earlier….
(calls med droid; wounds attended to)

PopperFett: Now….

@Survivor
NSFW alert!

Okay, let's see the image gallery…
(scrolls around; sees nothing of particular interest
until…!)
What the…
HORY SHET!

There's a topless humanized Chrysalis…
Absoutely not sure how I should feel about this…

FAd wrote:

Sexiest horse pic ever:

SUPER NSFW

My regards to all you fine people here today, at KYM's very own Pony General thread. I, President Obamasnow, have come here today to speak with you all as not a leader, but as an equal.

I first heard about My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic, to my surprise, not from my two lovely daughters Malia and Sasha, but from my dear spiritual friend, and former president, Abraham Lincoln. One day, he invited me over to sit down and watch "this amazing new show about ponies."

At first, I had my doubts, and approached the show with extreme caution, fearing it to be some sort of trap or ruse set up by the Republicans, as they are wont do. But not even a great man such as myself could prepare myself for what happened next. That I actually liked the show. I laughed, I cried, and thoroughly enjoyed every last bit of it, from the title sequence to the end credits. And as the credits rolled, I sat there in disbelief. How could a mere children's show strike such an emotional chord with an adult audience? To investigate, I spent the next few days watching every episode, and some even more than once. And so I came to my final conclusion:

MLP: FiM is truly a magical show, worthy of the highest praise one can bestow it. I, President Obamasnow, am a brony, and offer my full support and respect to all my fellow bronies, whether American, British, or Australian. And so I ask for you to do the same for me.

OBAMASNOW 2012

Also Rarity is best pony

Ahh, nice to see you're back, Popper. I am the Dark Knight. Zarathh had to be somewhere as of right now, so I'm taking his spot for today. He has told me a lot about you. He also said something about giving you this. Also, the picture below is unrelated to anything at all.

Hey, Popper, good to see you're back.

Everybody's covered everything that's happened, so I won't be redundant. If you can't guess who I am, then all is going as planned, my disguise is perfect.

Anyways, I got bored, and decided to make something in Gmod:

From left to right: Luna, Pyro, Popper, Me, Celestia, Twilight, and my brother. I added him in because he asked me to.

This is what happens when I get bored. DO YOU UNDERSTAND WHAT HAPPENS WHEN I GET BORED?!

Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

This thread was locked by an administrator.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Hey! You must login or signup first!