232,907 total conversations in 7,789 threads

+ New Thread

Locked Locked
KYM Pony General VI: Return of the Poni

Last posted Apr 19, 2013 at 12:20AM EDT. Added Jul 01, 2012 at 04:43PM EDT
10166 posts from 235 users

@Viking

That dual fan technology, amirite?

Halfway through the ATG! God, I've got like no sleep this whole month. I need to start going running later than 7:30, clearly. Here's everything I've done up to this point. Today's prompt is to draw romance. I Scooby Dooby.

Incidentally, who lives in Seattle? This guy. Who isn't at Everfree NW? This guy. "Manly tears were shed" cannot even begin to describe it. More like Moses forced the Red Sea through my tear ducts.

Last edited Aug 17, 2012 at 02:41PM EDT

@Fifths
"you can never have enough naked people."

That made me lol.

I won't be able to finish that art history stuff. I don't know if I'll be able to take any electives this semester and I'm on the engineering path. I only took the class as a required elective. This semester is going to be all math, science and engineering for me. So no room for more naked people.

As much as I love art, historical, and philosophical discussion, none of them can get me a job in the field I want.

Last edited Aug 17, 2012 at 02:37PM EDT

Hahaha!
Solaire doesn't have a smart phone, but I does.
When we are away from the computer I can still talk crap behind his back.

Nah, anyway I'm talking for both of us right now.
Solaire says "Hi" and he will be back in a few days, but till then it is just me.

thatdancinglugia wrote:

@OmniXVII

so you just finished,say, for you what was the most memorable moment?

A MILLION YEARS! MILLION YEARS DUNGEON!

Well, this thread is dead as crap right now, can't think of a better time for Tumblr Time!

I'll just skip the formalities and cut right to the case, this update is the single most terrifying thing I have ever drawn. Viewer desecration is advised, it's not for the faint of heart.

Extremely terrifying Linky

Last edited Aug 18, 2012 at 04:49AM EDT

Gigatoast! What the crap, man.

What the crap.

You can't just whip that out on tumblr.

I thought you weren't going to stoop that low…

Here's something that won't kill some of you.

Also, music and de Lancie tiems (once I get out of bed.)

Gigatoast wrote:

Well, this thread is dead as crap right now, can't think of a better time for Tumblr Time!

I'll just skip the formalities and cut right to the case, this update is the single most terrifying thing I have ever drawn. Viewer desecration is advised, it's not for the faint of heart.

Gigatoast, we are no longer friends.

Do not talk to me, do not refer to me, do not even look at me.

You sick fuck, I hope you're happy.

@Lyra cozy:

@Popper: You're doing it wrong. Shep's response would be "No, you" and then a harder pedosmile.
In the battle between Pedoshep and Bendity, Pedoshep wins every time.

@Gigatoast: …

S'what you get.

And finally, to fit in with the three image limit imposed here, and to make sure this post remains 100% Equestrian-compliant, I'm with neutral; have some Luna relieving stress through the game of Dwarf Fortress.

All I'm going to say is that it takes a truly maniacal mind to prosper at that game… or EVE Online…
(Of course, if the image limit turns out to be two I can kill one of the non-pony images easily. Just poke me about it, mods, and it'll be done.)

Last edited Aug 18, 2012 at 01:09PM EDT

El gavilán luchador wrote:

@Millennial Dan

actually i did adjusted…..but when i saved(as png),it got lost

So yeah, oddly enough it got on EQD

Unpredictable export results? I've experienced that kind of thing before. Congrats on the EqD feature.

I haven't posted any Fluttershy in a while, and I missed the most recent best pony exchange. I think I'm getting lazy or something. Have some Flutters.

Anyone hear anything interesting from Everfree yet? A friend of mine claims to have personally heard some juicy spoilers from Lee Tockar, but he won't spill the beans.

Side note:

One of my favourite tumblers, Ask Big McIntosh is back! (Artist stopped the project a few months ago)

http://askbigmcintosh.tumblr.com/

Gigatoast wrote:

Desecration (also called desacralization or desanctification) is the act of depriving something of its sacred character, or the disrespectful or contemptuous treatment of that which is held to be sacred or holy by a group or individual.

Viewer desecration indeed

You guys remember that Civ V mod that lets you play as Celestia I posted a while back? Well…..

Yup, Luna has one too now. Her moon powers grant her naval units additional movement and fishing boats get more food. Her observatories also do something special, but I don't know what that is. Her farms also grow more food than the average farms. Kind of lame, actually.

Still, you all know what this means.

@Muffins

I actually just saw that earlier today. I'm not really sure why she gets extra naval unit movement or why her fishing boats and farms are better, but hey, I'm always one for more food, and if there's one thing Civ V did better than all the other games, it's the navies.

It's been a while since I reminded you lot that I'm wasting away on this ATG, but I heard you like TALKING PONIES so I did some LIP SYNC.

I'm not sure what's up with the gif, or if it's only my computer, but it's not playing the whole thing. You should embiggen.

Trogdor the Embiggenator

Last edited Aug 18, 2012 at 11:56PM EDT

ExudesAffluence wrote:

I’m not really sure why she gets extra naval unit movement or why her fishing boats and farms are better,

Moon controls the Tides ;)

Well, I want to share something here, since is the MLP general thread. When I got up this morning, had breakfast and all, I took a look the trending spanish youtube videos in my PS Vita like always, and I found something that got me truly amazed, because in Spain, MLP isn't a very popular show I guess, I didn't take time to research that much… I know there are tons of dubbed and subbed PMV in spanish, but mostly latinamerican, maybe I'm wrong…
Leaving the issue, here is the video, the audio is in spanish, but I think is understandable.

Now, if you want the video translate I could do here for not comment a lot.

-Hello "Pedecipulos Encasquillados" (untranslatable, it's like a friendly name for watchers) I'm Thous Carapollen.
-We're going thourgh the center of Madrid, we're walking around. Why?
-Because today things went out my hands a lot.
-What things? You will see…
-Cataplasm x2 (some random word)
-We have reached our destination.
-(He is talking about the name of the Tattoo shop, he said that they make tattoo for staying all the life)
-And that's it, now we're going to tattoo, but what we're going to tatto?
+I don't know, we will see…
-You will see…
-This is going to be awesome!
+I think too it's going to be awesome.
-Yes
+It's awesome
-(Untranslatable, they are mumbling)
-What will be next? (then no anything more are said, all is mumbling)

And that's it.
Pd: I think that blue is so darkish for RD… and I don't know if he like that pony only, or the show.

Last edited Aug 19, 2012 at 08:04AM EDT

@Sparty

I'll probably do another one like that, longer and more dialogue.

@Gigatoast

Star Wars Poni Time!

Okay, I'll stay on the thread for a bit. But Phoenix, your dump needs to go out of the thread and on my wall if you're going to do it, okay?

Last edited Aug 19, 2012 at 11:47AM EDT

@Owens: Classic. Truly classic. 10/10 would watch in the afterlife.

@Muffins: Hammer the button that allows you to make alliances until either you ally or the button breaks?

@Exudes: Scoots looks like Rainbow Dash literally is god. Just a bit of criticism, but in your anims all she's been doing recently is just staring with her mouth slack-jawed, and the fact mouths can curve is really the only thing keeping it from becoming dull surprise.
Unless that is her default method of expression… kinda creepy for Steve, now that I think of it…

@Zar: A Lollipop Chainsaw drawing? Well… suppose it was obvious. But I think Dash makes a bit more sense for Juliet Starling.

And on the topic of Star W…
ars…

…oh god HK-47's learning from Flutterbitch. Get ready.

I…
Confession time

I love to rustle.

But I do not like R34

But!

I just got into a shipping war with Megalolzors…and we've crossed lines. BIG lines.

I'm afraid we started throwing NSFW at each other.

I may not like it…oh, but his rustled jimmies are worth it.

Wish us luck

Not wanting to double post, here's the end of the conflict

I struck Megalolzor's hard with an R34 pic of Carrot Top and Derpy. He had no rebitual, save some Chrysalis R34 he found. But, not wanting to send it, and me feeling a bit guilty about sending r34 of his waifu, we opted for peace instead, an offering made by me with a good SFW pic of Humanized Derpy.

And so

Neither of us won.

Last edited Aug 19, 2012 at 04:11PM EDT

>Went to Opera
>So many bronies
>Met de Lancie
>Buried Verbose's body where no one will ever find it.

So ya, I'm feeling pretty damn good about the entire event. I'd go into more detail, but honestly I'm too exhausted to get properly riled up and express how awesome it was. Since I suspect Verbose's vengeful spirit may return from the grave to post-humously resume his modship and haunt me, perhaps he might be up for giving a more detailed account of what went on.

I'm going to go crash for now.

Last edited Aug 19, 2012 at 04:24PM EDT

Fifths wrote:

>Went to Opera
>So many bronies
>Met de Lancie

So ya, I'm feeling pretty damn good about the entire event. I'd go into more detail, but honestly I'm too exhausted to get properly riled up and express how awesome it was. Since I suspect Verbose's vengeful spirit may return from the grave to post-humously resume his modship and haunt me, perhaps he might be up for giving a more detailed account of what went on.

Please tell me you took pictures!

Fifths wrote:

>Went to Opera
>So many bronies
>Met de Lancie

@Iamslow

There is simply no excuse for that. Even one glance at Granny Smith that lasted more than two milliseconds would show whatever person who wrote it how wrong they are. Some people are either way too lazy or far too concerned with deadlines.

Millennial Dan wrote:

@Iamslow

There is simply no excuse for that. Even one glance at Granny Smith that lasted more than two milliseconds would show whatever person who wrote it how wrong they are. Some people are either way too lazy or far too concerned with deadlines.

It could still work!

So, I finally read…or I should say listened to a reading of a clopfic. The victims were Rainbow Dash and Applejack…

After wasting 20 minutes, the only thing that came out of my mouth was:

Daft Punkjet wrote:

So, I finally read…or I should say listened to a reading of a clopfic. The victims were Rainbow Dash and Applejack…

After wasting 20 minutes, the only thing that came out of my mouth was:

First, why did you read a clopfic?
Second, how "explicit" was that?

Iamslow wrote:

I'm just going to leave this here…

Nice find! I echo others here and demand to know where you got that. In the meantime we now have some work to do here.

Alright boys it’s show time! Applejack allegedly has herself her husband and as Bronies it is now our job to over-analyse this to ludicrous levels and solve this mystery of Applejacks unnamed hubby.

DISCUSSION FORCE HO!

I’ll start off by highlighting that important part:
“…with her husband, Big Mag and…”

As you can see the sentence is only one comma away from incest and provided the 11.5% chance of grammatical errors appearing in official character descriptions like these I will point out that there is an 11.5% chance that the comma was erroneously added, therefor there is a chance Applejack is in fact married to her own Brother. IT’S CANON!

For other possibilities we need to quickly consider any other background characters we have noticed near the Apple family.

As for why there has been no mention of this “Husband” before, we can only conclude that the marriage is falling on hard times and AJ’s significant other spends long hours on “business trips”

Last edited Aug 19, 2012 at 08:48PM EDT

@AJ's mysterious husband

Oh, could this be a Season 3 Revelation?

A grammatical error?

A translation fault from a foreign website?

Or perhaps, what it really is?

Troll Attempt.

Yep.

Notice how Fluttershy can "f### up a n####". No site, no matter what grammatical error, does not warrant that. So, what happened was that the descriptions were either shopped or the site was hacked. Probably shopped in all seriousness.

Last edited Aug 19, 2012 at 09:57PM EDT

PopperFett the Mandalore wrote:

@AJ's mysterious husband

Oh, could this be a Season 3 Revelation?

A grammatical error?

A translation fault from a foreign website?

Or perhaps, what it really is?

Troll Attempt.

Yep.

Notice how Fluttershy can "f### up a n####". No site, no matter what grammatical error, does not warrant that. So, what happened was that the descriptions were either shopped or the site was hacked. Probably shopped in all seriousness.

>That feel when you will never fuck up niggas like Fluttershy.

@Bruno.

I was browsing through his youtube channel and I saw one of his vids about him reading a clopfic. I wanted to see how bad it was. Besides, someone was reading it to me, and his reactions were wtf.

As for explicitness, let's just say the guy was referring to the v-word of a women in 50 different ways. That should be enough for you.

Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

This thread was locked by an administrator.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Yo! You must login or signup first!