Forums / Discussion / General

232,594 total conversations in 7,777 threads

+ New Thread

Locked Locked
KYM Pony General VI: Return of the Poni

Last posted Apr 19, 2013 at 12:20AM EDT. Added Jul 01, 2012 at 04:43PM EDT
10166 posts from 235 users

As you can see, my young brony, your friends have succeeded in reaching another 200 pages. Now witness the extra 20% coolness of this fully awesome and operational thread!

Good, I can feel the ponies. I am posting them. Take your images and your discussions. Watch the episodes with all of your attention and your journey towards the pony side will be complete!

Last edited Jul 01, 2012 at 04:45PM EDT

F###ing sand
F###ing sand people
F###ing Tatooine
Why the hell did the Empire send me here?
--
Hey look, a Star Wars related thread…
CHECK IT OUT SONS OF B####ES! IT'S RETURN OF THE PONI!
I, as the resident Mandalorian, approve of this thread name.
Anyway, still away…
But that doesn't mean I can't gasm over this thread name…
LADIES AND GENTLEMEN,
Welcome to Pony General VI: Return of the Poni
(theme music)

@Star Gazer
Me and Joe Amethyst are working on one. It's shaping up pretty well…for the prequels, that is. But they are several on FIMFiction

Last edited Jul 01, 2012 at 05:27PM EDT

null wrote:

Has there ever been a Star Wars/Pony crossover fic? There should be a Star Wars/Pony crossover fic.

Yeah, but I couldn't tell you the name. Hey everybody!

IT BEGINS.

Onward! To ponies!

I sense in the Force that there will not be much actual conversation for a bit.

And I got dibs on using the Star Wars-esque ending scene from "The Return of Harmony" on the last page.

Last edited Jul 01, 2012 at 05:21PM EDT

Twins the Serendipitous Serval wrote:

This thread needs moar Muumi.

Ah, my very first proper pony drawing from way over a year ago. Brings up some memories. Sniff. Little did I know just how much of an impact that single drawing would have on everything I'd draw in the future.

And about the thread itself…

GL & HF

I'll be lurking like usual, and take part if I see something interesting.

Muumi wrote:

Ah, my very first proper pony drawing from way over a year ago. Brings up some memories. Sniff. Little did I know just how much of an impact that single drawing would have on everything I'd draw in the future.

And about the thread itself…

GL & HF

I'll be lurking like usual, and take part if I see something interesting.

>you parodied the star wars v the empire strikes back theatrical poster
>the star wars v the empire strikes back theatrical poster was directly based off the gone with the wind theatrical poster

Last edited Jul 01, 2012 at 06:10PM EDT

Hey guys, my neighborhood got hit by a fucking tornado.

It only lasted like 10 minutes and a beautiful sunny day came out to shine over the destruction afterwards. I went on a walk, and the part of me that rejoices in bedlam and chaos (I.E. most of it) was just getting off. Ancient old trees were uprooted and laid across streets or crashed into houses. Power cables were fucking everywhere, threatening to electrocute all the brain-dead suburbanites gawking at them. Roads were sectioned off and the sidewalks were torn up.

It was just gorgeous, truly a work of art. One of the best walks I've had in a long time. Unfortunately, the power to the entire town has kind of been turned off, and it looks like it might be awhile until they get around to fixing it. No power means no computer, no computer means no internet, no internet means no pony. Ya…that kind of put a damper on my destructiongasm.

I've just about used the last of my battery to type this message, and I might be gone for awhile. So ya, everyone behave yourselves while I'm wandering the suburban wasteland in search of food, shelter, and pony.

Well, Fifths is trapped in New Vegas.

Anyways, I'm currently Nuzlocking Pokemon Platinum, and I want you guys to give me name suggestions in case I catch a male Ponyta. If it's female, Names would come pretty easily, but for males, I can't think of much. Do note that its evolved form is a unicorn, and I don't think that "Shining Armor" would really fit.

Edan wrote:

Well, Fifths is trapped in New Vegas.

Anyways, I'm currently Nuzlocking Pokemon Platinum, and I want you guys to give me name suggestions in case I catch a male Ponyta. If it's female, Names would come pretty easily, but for males, I can't think of much. Do note that its evolved form is a unicorn, and I don't think that "Shining Armor" would really fit.

For a female, it should be obvious:

For a male, go with the Rule 63 names:

Which would be "Dusk Shine" in the case of Twilight.

Made it just in time for the new thread!

Yes, I know it's an Emperor's New Groove reference in a Star Wars page, sue me.

I love the smell of new threads.

Fifths wrote:

It only lasted like 10 minutes and a beautiful sunny day came out to shine over the destruction afterwards. I went on a walk, and the part of me that rejoices in bedlam and chaos (I.E. most of it) was just getting off. Ancient old trees were uprooted and laid across streets or crashed into houses. Power cables were fucking everywhere, threatening to electrocute all the brain-dead suburbanites gawking at them. Roads were sectioned off and the sidewalks were torn up.

It was just gorgeous, truly a work of art. One of the best walks I've had in a long time. Unfortunately, the power to the entire town has kind of been turned off, and it looks like it might be awhile until they get around to fixing it. No power means no computer, no computer means no internet, no internet means no pony. Ya…that kind of put a damper on my destructiongasm.

I've just about used the last of my battery to type this message, and I might be gone for awhile. So ya, everyone behave yourselves while I'm wandering the suburban wasteland in search of food, shelter, and pony.

Sorry to hear that, man!
Cloudsdale's gotta get its water somehow, though!

(Seriously, though, glad to hear that you came through unhurt and we'll be here waiting here for your glorious return!)

Alright, I have a situational question:

Ok, so Celestia asked Vinyl Scratch to be the DJ at the Grand Galloping Gala. She asks Vinyl to play one song (out of the many she's going to play) that matches the personality of one of the mane 6. Vinyl Scratch doesn't know much about the mane 6, so she asks you for help. Which of the mane 6 do you choose and what song do you tell vinyl to play that matches the pony's personality? (posting the song with your response would be cool too)

Last edited Jul 01, 2012 at 08:20PM EDT

I feel obligated to post this:

Just a reminder of how awesome this show and its creators/producers is.

Happy new thread!

Last edited Jul 01, 2012 at 08:02PM EDT

Fifths wrote:

Yeah a minute ago it was nice and sunny then big thick dark clouds came in it was raining a little for a second then it poured down rain and hail like crazy! Freaking flash flood man…storm came out of no where! Where do you live? My area gotten some strong winds as well.

CocoaCannon wrote:

Alright, I have a situational question:

Ok, so Celestia asked Vinyl Scratch to be the DJ at the Grand Galloping Gala. She asks Vinyl to play one song (out of the many she's going to play) that matches the personality of one of the mane 6. Vinyl Scratch doesn't know much about the mane 6, so she asks you for help. Which of the mane 6 do you choose and what song do you tell vinyl to play that matches the pony's personality? (posting the song with your response would be cool too)

LET'S SPIN THIS Sh-squee-T

Last edited Jul 01, 2012 at 08:39PM EDT

Oh the new threads up! Well it's a shame I'm going to miss the first few pages though..

Can i get a good bye hug from all of you? (I'm going away for a week)

I'm going to have to spend the next couple days recovering from Bronycon, but there is one thing that I must post in this thread before I sleep.

Now if you excuse me I need to go and collapse somewhere.

Last edited Jul 07, 2012 at 08:34AM EDT

joins a tf2 server
see a few people with the name rainbow dash and a few with mlp Avatars
i say mlp sucks
all the bronies get mad and call me an idiot
is it really that easy thank god KYM isn't like that

I know we've had similar discussions on what the show would be like without bronies or what we would be like without the show, but what I want to know is what people in general would be without the show or bronies. Aka: Non-bronies, Haters, Charities, Voice Actors and Actresses, the whole shindig. This has been itching for quite a while now.

Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

This thread was locked by an administrator.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Namaste! You must login or signup first!