Forums / Fun! / Just For Fun

320,712 total conversations in 9,943 threads

+ New Thread

Which pokemon would you be? And if so would you give him a unnecessary back story?

Last posted May 08, 2012 at 11:21PM EDT. Added May 07, 2012 at 05:12PM EDT
44 posts from 28 users

Patrick wrote:

>No weaknesses.

My Absol will destroy you!

(Look at that majesty. LOOK AT IT!)

(Well actually I mean't like it doesn't have those element weaknesses. You know like water beats fire…)
But anyways.
You're on!

Does Ric Tesla count?

I'm kidding.

The Unknown of course.

Backstory: [Please see Russian Fedora's Writing Thread to find the backstory that may require a wraparound for Pokémon formatting]

Last edited May 07, 2012 at 05:27PM EDT

I'll be a Torchic if only so that I can call myself "El pollo loco".

As for an unnecessary backstory…

Once a normal, flaming chicken of miniscule size, he witnessed the murder of his family. He watched as his family fell at the hands of THE COLONEL. His family cried out for vengeance as they were crafted into a family bucket and handed off to the next hungry family. His life was forever changed.

HolyCrapItsBob wrote:

I'll be a Torchic if only so that I can call myself "El pollo loco".

As for an unnecessary backstory…

Once a normal, flaming chicken of miniscule size, he witnessed the murder of his family. He watched as his family fell at the hands of THE COLONEL. His family cried out for vengeance as they were crafted into a family bucket and handed off to the next hungry family. His life was forever changed.

Years have passed by….
His actual name is Bob but when he puts on that mask his name is….
''EL POLLO LOCO''
He protects other birds like pokemons and protects them from the Colonel's evil greasy clutches!

NottaWotta wrote:

I think I would be a dewott, He would not have much of a backstory other then he's not very cool.

Your dewott has a katana…
He might not be cool but he seem pretty deadly.

American Tanker, Hell on Tracks wrote:

I'd be a Gen. 1, obviously.

Just haven't decided which one yet…

I think you would be Arbok

Mexx Android wrote:

I think you would be Arbok

Nah, not likely. Not my style.

I just don't remember enough to really pick one…

Nah, not likely. Not my style.

I just don't remember enough to really pick one…

Here a link to bulbapedia,
http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/List_of_Pok%C3%A9mon_by_National_Pok%C3%A9dex_number
Hope it helps

Mexx Android wrote:

Here a link to bulbapedia,
http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/List_of_Pok%C3%A9mon_by_National_Pok%C3%A9dex_number
Hope it helps

Yeah, thanks.

Still can't decide. None of them really suit me…

Yeah, thanks.

Still can't decide. None of them really suit me…

Eh it's okay.
(While were talking, I suppose we got off the wrong foot after the shitstorm that happened a bit back. Can we start fresh again?)

Last edited May 07, 2012 at 06:07PM EDT

Mexx Android wrote:

Eh it's okay.
(While were talking, I suppose we got off the wrong foot after the shitstorm that happened a bit back. Can we start fresh again?)

Mexican Robot is trying to get fresh.

Mexx Android wrote:

Eh it's okay.

I guess I'm just not the Pokemon type.

(Hey, it's in the past now. Forgive and forget, I say.)

I guess I'm just not the Pokemon type.

(Hey, it's in the past now. Forgive and forget, I say.)

(Actually you seem to do less Forgive and Forget but uh…Forget that! Lets just enjoy this moment)

would be an overly friendly Steelix. Although due to my menacing size and appearance everything is scared shitless of me and runs away when i try to make friends and give them hugs, leaving one cheerful and friendless Steelix.

I think im fine with that back story.

Piano wrote:

Inb4 Adam DeLand says Snivy.

Au contraire RF, to be honest I would choose Emolga.

The backstory is that he was originally a human that was starting a haven for certain Pokemon that included an Eevee (male), a Riolu (female) and twin Zoruas (male & female). Over the course of time, they developed a strong bond. The Pokemon wanted to be able to communicate with their human friend clearly, so they went to Jirachi to have turned into an Emolga (it was the female Zorua's idea), yet he would have the ability to switch back into a human whenever he wanted so his original identity would dissapear completely.

And that's the story.

I really have no idea. I would probably pick Pikachu, but only because that's my favorite. I've only played two pokemon games unfortunately, and that was Yellow and Pearl. And I only memorized Gen 1, and I have no idea where they are now.

As for backstory, I was Ash's Pikachu, but I murdered him when he tried to put me in a pokeball again. Now, I am working to gather all the Pokemon together to turn the tables against the stupid humans and become their masters.

Keldeo. And no, this has nothing to do with MLP (nosrsly). Keldeo instantly became my favourite pokemon the moment the Gen 5 pokemon were revealed, months before The Hub even started.

It's just so cute, fluffy, and elegant, all at the same time. Plus, it's insanely powerful and rapes through entire teams, so much that its Specs Hydro Pump in the rain is a clean 2HKO on Blissey (which, if you don't know, is the most specially defensive pokemon in the game). Keldeo is best pony pokemon.

Back story? Hmm, I dunno. I suppose I had a traumatic childhood, in which both of my parents were killed when I was at a very young age. I vowed to avenge them, and tirelessly practiced both my physical fighting skills, my agility and speed, and water-bending. I swore one day that I would find the ones that killed my parents, and bring them to justice…

There, I stuffed as many clichés, tropes, and stereotypical plot elements I could into three sentences.

I would be a ditto. Back story: Team rocket's first attempt to clone Mew left them with a deformed blob that only retained one of Mew's moves: Transform. Also, being a ditto would allow me to be any other Pokemon if I wanted. But I wouldn't. Because ditto is awesome.

ONE DAY, they will get desperate enough to make a cake-mon. Until then, Miltank. An essential part of my being. That, or Gary Oak. Freaking mindless savage, always sniffin' you up, like a dog. Well, I wouldn't want to BE him, just train him. Teach him Self-Destruct and Explosion. Smell ya later!

Trash Boat is (spoiler) W.W. wrote:

Aggron. Let the picture explain.

Picture din't work. Don't trust textile… Anyway this is the picture.

And backstory?

Yo, names aggron, two G's dog. I started out small, got bullied a lot in rock school…
THEN I EVOLVED INTO AGGRON. Ever since then I've been unstoppable, I get everything I want. I'm pretty much perfect. I just straight up at a steelix (shit was so cash.)

Last edited May 08, 2012 at 10:57PM EDT
Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Howdy! You must login or signup first!