Forums / Fun! / Just For Fun

320,732 total conversations in 9,943 threads

+ New Thread

Day 2! Impersonate another user!

Last posted Jun 13, 2012 at 12:28PM EDT. Added Jun 11, 2012 at 10:37PM EDT
102 posts from 50 users

Hi, I’m just Fridge Logic doing stuff useing Fridge Logic because I'm a Charmeleon and not a Dewott and God I’m bad at Impersonation, I don't even know what he does, Oh well atleast Charmeleon is a cool avatar.

An Internet forum, or message board, is an online discussion site where people can hold conversations in the form of posted messages. They differ from chat rooms in that messages are at least temporarily archived. Also, depending on the access level of a user or the forum set-up, a posted message might need to be approved by a moderator before it becomes visible.

Forums have a specific set of jargon associated with them; e.g. a single conversation is called a "thread".

A discussion forum is hierarchical or tree-like in structure: a forum can contain a number of subforums, each of which may have several topics. Within a forum's topic, each new discussion started is called a thread, and can be replied to by as many people as so wish.

Depending on the forum's settings, users can be anonymous or have to register with the forum and then subsequently log in in order to post messages. On most forums, users do not have to log in to read existing messages.

NottaWotta wrote:

Hi, I’m just Fridge Logic doing stuff useing Fridge Logic because I'm a Charmeleon and not a Dewott and God I’m bad at Impersonation, I don't even know what he does, Oh well atleast Charmeleon is a cool avatar.

Hey look, someone's impersonating me!

Piano wrote:

An Internet forum, or message board, is an online discussion site where people can hold conversations in the form of posted messages. They differ from chat rooms in that messages are at least temporarily archived. Also, depending on the access level of a user or the forum set-up, a posted message might need to be approved by a moderator before it becomes visible.

Forums have a specific set of jargon associated with them; e.g. a single conversation is called a "thread".

A discussion forum is hierarchical or tree-like in structure: a forum can contain a number of subforums, each of which may have several topics. Within a forum's topic, each new discussion started is called a thread, and can be replied to by as many people as so wish.

Depending on the forum's settings, users can be anonymous or have to register with the forum and then subsequently log in in order to post messages. On most forums, users do not have to log in to read existing messages.

An Internet forum or message board, (verbose, not redundant) is an online discussion site where people can hold conversations in the form of posted messages (on a specific topic.) They differ from chat rooms in that messages are at least temporarily archived Also, and depending on the access level of a user or the forum set-up, a posted message might need to be approved by a moderator before it becomes visible (never overlook an opportunity to type an unnecessarily complicated sentence.)

Forums have a specific set of jargon associated with them (lol semicolons) (e.g., a single conversation is called a “thread”.) (Right or wrong, I always put "i.e." and "e.g." in parentheses.)

A discussion forum is hierarchical or tree-like in structure: a forum can contain a number of subforums, (I'd call them boards) each of which may (better) have several topics. Within a forum’s topic, each new discussion started is called a thread (there is no new subject, so there is no need for a comma here) and can be replied to by as many people as so wish.

Depending on the forum’s settings, users can be anonymous or have to register with the forum and then subsequently log in in order to post messages. On most forums, users do not have to log in to read existing messages.

I am impressed though. You also need to edit your post several times, because you can't catch your errors.

Also, i liek twilight sparkl.

Last edited Jun 11, 2012 at 11:48PM EDT

Wsxdas, The Last Kramabender wrote:

Hello~desu. I am certainly a real SKESKESKEEE~desu. No need to be alarmed~desu.

Hi real Suiseseki.
Please if you are not the real user don't mangle the user names.

Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Hi! You must login or signup first!