Forums / Fun! / Just For Fun

320,712 total conversations in 9,943 threads

+ New Thread

It's confession time!

Last posted Feb 12, 2013 at 11:37AM EST. Added Jul 13, 2012 at 02:13PM EDT
518 posts from 148 users

Mack TheUnoriginal wrote:

I thought it was terrible. You'd probably love it. Everyone else did.

It was ok, but not hype-worthy.

I also fear that Episode 3 will have the same fate as Duke Nukem Forever, getting hyped so much that when it's finally released, we all find out it's shit and outdated.

Last edited Aug 04, 2012 at 10:54PM EDT

Mack TheUnoriginal wrote:

Not only do I have a deep distaste for Homestuck, but I, uh…

Well, guys, I freakin hated Half-Life 2.

….Be merciful…

Meh. Half life is good but it was too short to be a great game. Not only that but Homestuck…I like it, scratch that, i LOVE IT but im disapointed in the fandom mainly. Ever since act 4 people have been obsessing over shipping, you can't go 5 feet without people saying: HEY GUYS THIS IS MY OTP WHATS YURS, OH DATS GAY UR OTPS SUCK HAHA LOL. So frankly, i don't blame you.

Ok why I am like this
I was born Year of the rooster : only people more vain, and boastful are people born year of the snake.
Astrological sign is Libra: People who are balanced but brag about it…
people always seem to start to get on my bandwagon at times….
Blood type -O : People who think they won before anything has started…

Last edited Aug 05, 2012 at 10:33AM EDT

Sometimes KYM gives me ideas and inspire me (Example: Alejandro post on the JFF Tournament. We all know which post i'm talking about.)

I also get annoyed when people start requesting to draw stuff from nintendo. Not that I don't like nintendo but I just don't want to draw the characters, ya know?

I always rip my hair out every time I see an awesome artist/animator act like an asshole just because they feel everyone has the same view point or they think their better than everyone else. Luckily, I've only seen a few.

I also get angered when I see people hate on others just because of one little thing. Man, is it hard to be open-minded now a days.

Wotato wrote:

I feel like I am the only not completely retarded female on the internet.

FEEEEEMAAAAALE
I apologize for previously referring to you as male you beautiful bastard bitch

Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

'lo! You must login or signup first!