Forums / Discussion / General

234,502 total conversations in 7,808 threads

+ New Thread

KYM, What/Who Do You Want To Be For Halloween?

Last posted Oct 27, 2011 at 03:39PM EDT. Added Oct 22, 2011 at 05:28PM EDT
41 posts from 28 users

So I'm going to a Halloween party this up coming weekend and I haven't decided what to go as. Even though I will be way too wasted to care by the end of the night I'd like to get some lulz.Could I get some suggestions what to go as? Also post what you would like to be if you want.

EDIT: I was not aware a similar thread was made. So can I get some help what to do as?

Last edited Oct 22, 2011 at 05:33PM EDT

Well I was kinda asking for some help picking a costume. But I will definitely upload the pic when I finish. Think I'm leaning towards meme related one. Katz would be cool. Or Willy Wonka

Power, No Limits wrote:

I really want to be Scorpion from Mortal Kombat

but i've kinda already answered this question

I'll be honest, that is like the most used costume ever, everyone will hate you, and spit in your candy.

Patrick wrote:

I'm gonna use this thread as an update on my Big Boss costume, 'kay?
I'M DONE, MOFOS!

still haven't decided on which face paint to do… Splitter, woodland, or zombie?

This, for infinite ammo.
 |
V

Last edited Oct 22, 2011 at 10:13PM EDT

I have a few costume ideas if I am feeling lazy

A cardboard box, I go as Solid Snake.

Some glasses, a black scarf, I go as a hipster. When people ask "What is your costume?" I can respond "You've probably never head of it" or I can declare "I was into Halloween before it was hijacked by candy corporate interests, Celtic holidays had integrity back then"

If I am not feeling lazy then I will make a Link costume since Link is the shitz

I've never dressed up for Halloween. But I'd be the same person I always want to be, regardless of holiday.

That's the problem with cosplay/costumes and being black though. You can't pull off light skin, so that makes most anime and video game characters hard to look like. And Jynx/Mr. Popo is out on principle.

As for you (if you haven't picked out something yet,) what is your body type like? I usually dislike costumes that don't fit a person's body type or at least personality even somewhat.

Are you a little on the short side with an inferiority complex but a cunning personality? If so, you should be Vegeta. That's meme-related.

In fact, everybody should be Vegeta.

We should all be Vegeta.

Verbose wrote:

I've never dressed up for Halloween. But I'd be the same person I always want to be, regardless of holiday.

That's the problem with cosplay/costumes and being black though. You can't pull off light skin, so that makes most anime and video game characters hard to look like. And Jynx/Mr. Popo is out on principle.

As for you (if you haven't picked out something yet,) what is your body type like? I usually dislike costumes that don't fit a person's body type or at least personality even somewhat.

Are you a little on the short side with an inferiority complex but a cunning personality? If so, you should be Vegeta. That's meme-related.

In fact, everybody should be Vegeta.

We should all be Vegeta.

Nah, here's a costume you could pull off

I'm gonna be no one special really just dress up classy. Stay in the background watching the children play and have a good time. Try to get in the picture of the scene aswell. Of-course I will not have any expression on my face what's so ever. I am however tall for my age. Besides the woods is a great place to hang out right?

Last edited Oct 24, 2011 at 09:28PM EDT

Only the sad part is that it's true. I'm going to be a Starbucks employee, and I'm going to work for eight hours while everyone parties and make the minimum wages to pay my loans with.

Or I can just take over the store and blow it up.

Wheatley wrote:

Only the sad part is that it's true. I'm going to be a Starbucks employee, and I'm going to work for eight hours while everyone parties and make the minimum wages to pay my loans with.

That's like dressing up as a Liberal Douche bag, nobody is gonna recognize it.

(Since like you know, there's too many of them IRL.)

Last edited Oct 25, 2011 at 12:47AM EDT

Wheatley wrote:

That looks just like my hipster costume!(black scarf, glasses, v-neck) I was even going to grow out a beard like that if I did *^_^

oh, and pleaaaaaaase don't blow up that store, lots of people need Starbucks and I really don't my friends to be zombified(especially since I just used my last revivify yesterday)

and here are some sexy costumes
http://www.redbookmag.com/beauty-fashion/tips-advice/sexy-halloween-costumes?=clearcache1

Last edited Oct 25, 2011 at 02:12PM EDT
Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Howdy! You must login or signup first!